6 restaurants available nearby
This was our second time eating here while vacationing in Mendocino. I would give it 10 stars if I could. There literally is nothing negative to report. This is a lovely quaint gem with the most outstanding cliff side ocean view. But….the food……OH, THE FOOD is incredibly delicious! It’s hard to...
The setting is lovely. The food is exceptional and it’s not very expensive. I’ve tried several items on the menu from breakfast meals to luncheon and starters. Everything has been good. For instance the eggs are light and the Brussels sprouts are a revelation.
Located on the Mendocino coast. Fine dining, Local seafoods, freshly caught wild pacific coast fish, local organic meats. Farm to table. We support our local organic farms with the highest of quality. Also we have unique style oyster bar, offering 6 different choices of pacific oysters served...
- Miramar Beach
- The Plaza Suites Hotel
- Royal Nesu Retreat House
- San Jose State University
- Hotel Nikko San Francisco
- JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square
- The Westin St Francis on Union Square
- Twitter Headquarters
- Fairmont Hotel
- The Pruneyard Shopping Center
- Town And Country Shopping Center
- San Jose Downtown Historic District
- Embarcadero Plaza
- Westfield Valley Fair
- The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco
- Outlets At Gilroy
- Powell Street BART Station
- Pittsburg Marina
- Montara State Beach
- DoubleTree by Hilton San Francisco Airport