58 restaurants available nearby
The neighborhood wasn’t that great but not dangerous but when you walked in you were greeted with the hostess and she was fun and set our mood. We had a great time.
The wine selection was small but we found a great bottle of wine. The cheese board was amazing. Steak seemed more choice than prime....
The food was amazing. If we stayed in Savannah - we'd go here a lot. Everything from the crab rangoon to the laska and sushi rolls was on point. Our server seemed like the restaurant manager, he gave us goof direction with our order even if that meant preventing us from over ordering.
We got in at the end of Happy Hour and wanted our pints of Harp for $3.00 apiece. The crab cakes and shepherds pie were delicious! Our server had a great friendly personality and was the epitome of southern charm. Would definitely go back!
Charles was amazing! He made sure that we had a fantastic table and that our dining experience was perfect! We will definitely go back!
- First African Baptist Church
- Coffee Bluff Marina
- Owens Thomas House
- Ardsley Park Chatham Crescent Historic District
- Embassy Suites Savannah Airport
- Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Midtown
- Cann Park
- Homewood Suites Savannah Historic District/Riverfront
- Twitty Park
- Embassy Suites Savannah Historic District
- Cleveland Field
- The Cloister
- The Brice, a Kimpton Hotel
- Azalea Inn and Villas
- The Marshall House
- Mansion on Forsyth Park, Autograph Collection
- Courtyard Savannah Downtown/Historic District
- Forsyth Park
- Wingate by Wyndham Savannah Airport
- Bonaventure Cemetery