27 restaurants available nearby
Our group of three enjoyed our food and drinks. They got my order correct and my flatbread was even tastier than I expected. The wait staff accommodated our table move due to the glaring setting sun. The staff was attentive and took care of us. Our plates were cleared by staff other than our...
This was our first time at GDGN. The menu was eclectic but very tasty. We sat outside to minimize risk of COVID exposure. Really excellent service - our server Marty was very attentive and prompt in taking care of us. Overall, a great experience, and we will be back soon for another meal.
Kellie is amazing! Not only is she friendly and attentive, she remembered the drinks we ordered… a week later! The pizza and cauliflower was tasty. The only feedback was that we had a 5:00 reservation and for some reason we weren’t able to get in at 5:00 as they were closed until about 5:20-5:30....
My wife and I went there for our anniversary and had a great time in a mostly quiet setting. I had the gnochhi with shrimp added and it was one of the best dishes I have ever had!! Such great texture, sauce, and flavor! I will be ordering this dish many times more in the future!
- University Plaza
- Research Triangle Park
- Hyatt Place Raleigh West
- Courtyard by Marriott Raleigh-Durham Airport Morrisville
- The Preserve At Jordan Lake
- Washington Duke Inn And Golf Club
- Durham Performing Arts Center
- Peacock Park
- William Peace University
- Franklin Street
- DoubleTree by Hilton Raleigh-Cary
- Cliffs of The Neuse State Park
- Lakewood Plaza Shopping Center
- Streets At Southpoint Shopping Center
- Triangle Town Center Mall Shopping Center
- Motel 6 Southwest Raleigh - Cary
- North Carolina Museum of History
- North Carolina Museum of Art
- Boshamer Stadium
- Raleigh Durham International Airport