28 restaurants available nearby
Mike was our server and he was awesome! I had the shrimp and grits and holy moly-their shrimp are the BIGGEST I’ve ever had! My mother had the lasagna and it was super yummy! Thank you so much Mike for excellent service!
Fun lunch stop for us! Service was great and food very good. Collards with my brisket very flavorful and spicy. Really enjoyed them. My daughter ordered chicken and waffles- she LOVED the chicken. Frozen margarita was delightful on a very hot day too.
The food was wonderful, as was the service. The acoustics are terrible (there is nothing to absorb sound), but the decor was trendy. Anyone with hearing difficulties will be frustrated while dining inside. The patio might be a better choice. I will be back sooner rather than later, and will...
We were seated by a window at my request, and the view was beautiful! The ambience was conducive to conversation, and the service was great! Our food was delicious...the duck is my favorite, and it did not disappoint. The other diners with me had Mushroom Soup and Crab Cakes which were both...
Amazing meal! Can't believe I've lived here 4 years and not tried this place out. We will definitely return. The sea bass was wonderful, but my favorites were the octopus chorizo tostada and the brussels sprouts.
- Cloverdale Shopping Center
- Wingate by Wyndham Little Rock
- Little Rock Zoo
- Bathhouse Row
- Macarthur Museum of Arkansas Military History
- Oaklawn Race Track
- DoubleTree by Hilton Little Rock
- Morehart Park
- Burns Park Public Use Area
- Shackleford Plaza Shopping Center
- Central High School
- Little Fir Public Use Area
- Cantrell Heights Shopping Center
- Pinnacle Mountain State Park
- Holiday Inn Little Rock-Airport-Conference Center
- Albert Pike Recreation Area
- William J Clinton Presidential Center And Park
- Geyer Springs Shoppers Walk Shopping Center
- Jefferson Square Shopping Center
- Big Dam Bridge