Cuisine (20 of 37)
56 restaurants available nearby
A great Father’s Day celebration at Pacos on Magnolia. Fresh and flavorful Mexican food with just the right amount of heat. The restaurant is vibrant with festive folk art and comfortable seating. Paco’s waitstaff are hospitable and knowledgeable. I live supporting family-owned businesses and...
Had waited to eat here for 3+ years bc we are not in the area. Only time we are there is when I would have appointments to keep and the restaurant was closed the days we visited. So it was very nice and we just loved it!
Great food and attentive service! Loved all our brunch selections but most especially the pot de creme. Outstanding! Reservations definitely made it a lot easier getting a table. Highly recommend this place.
- Grapevine Mills Mall
- Rangers Ballpark In Arlington
- Fort Worth Convention Center
- Reunion Tower Lookout
- Marriott Dallas City Center
- Grapevine Historic Main Street District
- Union Station
- Preston Center
- Dallas Museum of Art
- Chisenhall Park
- Northeast Mall Shopping Center
- Country Inn and Suites Lewisville
- Chisholm Trail Park
- Dallas Arboretum And Botanical Gardens
- Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center
- Dallas Love Field
- The Shops At Legacy
- Galleria Dallas
- Southlake Town Square Shopping Center