6 restaurants available nearby
Couldn't have been any better. We were seated and immediately greeted by our server, Brock. We ordered a couple of appetizers, entrees and a small desert. Everything was delicious and we got them in a very reasonable amount of time. The server continuously check on us. We left stuffed and...
Mike was our server and he was awesome! I had the shrimp and grits and holy moly-their shrimp are the BIGGEST I’ve ever had! My mother had the lasagna and it was super yummy! Thank you so much Mike for excellent service!
Fun lunch stop for us! Service was great and food very good. Collards with my brisket very flavorful and spicy. Really enjoyed them. My daughter ordered chicken and waffles- she LOVED the chicken. Frozen margarita was delightful on a very hot day too.
- Cloverdale Shopping Center
- Wingate by Wyndham Little Rock
- Little Rock Zoo
- Bathhouse Row
- Macarthur Museum of Arkansas Military History
- Oaklawn Race Track
- DoubleTree by Hilton Little Rock
- Morehart Park
- Burns Park Public Use Area
- Shackleford Plaza Shopping Center
- Central High School
- Little Fir Public Use Area
- Cantrell Heights Shopping Center
- Pinnacle Mountain State Park
- Holiday Inn Little Rock-Airport-Conference Center
- Albert Pike Recreation Area
- William J Clinton Presidential Center And Park
- Geyer Springs Shoppers Walk Shopping Center
- Jefferson Square Shopping Center
- Big Dam Bridge