Cuisine (20 of 24)
44 restaurants available nearby
Have always wanted to try this restaurant every time we come to Cambria.
It did not disappoint. Service was excellent and helpful with suggestions.
Ambience was quiet which was nice.
Food was beautifully presented and delicious. I had the duck breast. Yum. My
husband's steak was cooked...
Sam was outstanding! He tried to make the experience terrific. It was, mostly. Hostess was snooty and dismissive, and although there were plenty of tables a d reservations on Open Table, she sat us near the kitchen door. We happened to be with two of our family who are industry. And they...
The only negative about our dinner at the Nautical Cowboy wasn't the restaurant's fault. Because of COVID-19 restrictions we had to sit outside on the sidewalk next to a fairly busy street. Not terrible, but the interior of the restaurant looked so nice, it was disappointing not to be able to eat...
In 2016, a dream was born. A sister and her younger brother, Sarah and Jeff, committed to creating a winery that represented their absolute best efforts. The goal was not just to create a winery, but to do something meaningful. With that passion, Ragtag Wine Co. was born. Sarah, Jeff, and their...
- Madonna Plaza Shopping Center
- Vons Shopping Center
- Plaza Del Sol Shopping Center
- Julia Pfeiffer Burns Underwater Area
- Inn At Avila Beach
- Santa Barbara Zoo
- San Miguel Park
- Santa Barbara Harbor
- Rustic Cabin like a Treehouse
- Morro Strand State Beach
- Costco Power Shopping Center
- Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa
- Moss Landing State Wildlife Area
- San Luis Bay Inn
- Lake Casitas Recreation Area
- Hearst San Simeon State Historical Monument
- Vandenberg Air Force Base
- Embassy Suites Monterey Bay - Seaside
- Lovers Point
- Spanish Bay Resort Golf Course