Cuisine (20 of 61)
73 restaurants available nearby
We enjoyed delicious brunch outside on patio with sun and 70s. The homemade breakfast sausage was a standout. Reservations needed to avoid long wait and while service was friendly and very good, the kitchen took a while to get the food out. Im sure staffing issues are affecting them to some...
We were running late after a double overtime NC State game. We called the restaurant and they held our reservation. The wait staff was extremely friendly and the seafood pasta, clam chowder, and oysters were excellent. One of our favorite places to visit when we are in Raleigh.
Service last night, Thursday Sept 22, was amazing. We ate outside, in the improvised street-side dining area. Not too noisy, our waitress was very attentive, though not too much!), and the food was outstanding. Wonderful!
We used the Open Door Priority Seating and it really helped us get a seat. No issues at all. We got our seat and reviewed the menu and the Waitress took our order. We were disappointed that they were TOTALLY out of salad. We really wanted a Ceasar Salad with our seafood but none were available. No...
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Wilmington/Mayfaire, NC
- The Reserve Golf Club At St James Plantation
- University of North Carolina Wilmington Campus Trask Coliseum
- Kinston Square
- Dockside Marina
- Fort Bragg Military Base
- Carolina Shores Golf Country Club
- Econo Lodge Jacksonville
- Mackay Island National Wildlife Refuge
- St James Plantation
- North Carolina Aquarium At Fort Fisher
- Ocean Isle Inn
- National Park Service Headquarters
- Oriental Harbor Marina
- Shell Island Resort - All Oceanfront Suites
- Brice Creek Recreation Site
- Dowry Creek Marina
- Bald Head Island Club
- Hewett Marina
- Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg