27 restaurants available nearby
The dining room was full with several large groups, one of which was right next to us. The group made my wife uncomfortable but she toughed it out and they left before dessert. Our server commented that this was their busiest night since the COVID restrictions. He was very attentive and...
The food was wonderful, as was the service. The acoustics are terrible (there is nothing to absorb sound), but the decor was trendy. Anyone with hearing difficulties will be frustrated while dining inside. The patio might be a better choice. I will be back sooner rather than later, and will...
Mike was our server and he was awesome! I had the shrimp and grits and holy moly-their shrimp are the BIGGEST I’ve ever had! My mother had the lasagna and it was super yummy! Thank you so much Mike for excellent service!
I am sure due to the pandemic the menu is very limited. I was expecting a little bit more quiet atmosphere, but not so much. There should also be a valet sign out front, as we werent sure if valet was available and had to park on the parking deck around the corner.
- Arkansas State Capitol
- Macarthur Museum of Arkansas Military History
- Hilton Garden Inn West Little Rock
- Magic Springs Crystal Falls
- Gurdon Golf Course
- Feasler Park
- Bathhouse Row
- Dam Site Public Use Area
- Lakewood Village Shopping Center
- Amity Landing Recreation Area
- Candlewood Suites Hot Springs
- Hot Springs Central Avenue Historical District
- Pinnacle Mountain State Park And Nature Center
- River Mountain Park
- Little Rock Zoo
- South Heights Shopping Center
- Holiday Inn Hotels Little Rock - Presidential - Downtown
- Park Plaza Mall Shopping Center
- Rose City Shopping Center
- William E Bill Clark Presidential Park