Cuisine (20 of 39)
83 restaurants available nearby
The staff was friendly. The food was decent. I thought the price point was good for a casino restaurant. The service was fast. Our Server Kaitlyn was especially attentive and made us feel welcome.
No longer AYCE crab legs but still great food. Kind of cafeteria style but it works fine. Unfortunately we ended up next to a family with 3 children under 10 and the dad was tweaking so he was loud and weird and there was a lot of back and forth traffic.
Felt really safe with Covid precautions indoors. They have extra seating outdoors (heated roof and new street patio) so I might try that next time - was thinking we'd be cold! Food & cocktails were delicious as always. Burnt ends are always a treat.
Great dinner out. Fun food selections. Good service, friendly.
- Pikes Peak
- Southglenn Mall
- Garden of The Gods
- Embassy Suites Denver - Downtown/Convention Center
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
- Larimer Square
- Coors Field
- The Ridge At Castle Pines North
- Pearl Street Mall
- Colorado Mills Mall Shopping Center
- DoubleTree by Hilton Colorado Springs
- The Westin Westminster
- Denver Art Museum
- Durango Mountain Resort
- Cheyenne Mountain Resort
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Aurora
- Rebel Hollow Chalet
- Denver Marriott South at Park Meadows
- 16th Street Mall
- Courtyard Denver South Park Meadows Mall