Cuisine (20 of 35)
41 restaurants available nearby
When there was an issue with the seating for my reservation, I received a phone call asking if we were ok with a high top table. I appreciated the communication. The food and atmosphere were great and the mosow mule was on point! Even with homecoming tables everywhere (I am a high school...
Since 1982, Buffalo Wild Wings® (or B-Dubs® as our friends call us) has been the ultimate place to watch the game, have a cold beer and eat some great food. At Buffalo Wild Wings, you can always feel comfortable pulling some tables together with your friends and staying as long as you want.
Visitors to Baton Rouge - had good experience two years ago so we came back. Did not disappoint. Creative menu and enticing specials. Dishes well-prepared and attractively presented. Good wine list. Friendly, attentive, and polished service. We'll dine here again on our next visit.
We stumbled upon this restaurant but ended up having a wonderful time. Brittany was kind and inviting!! The food was delicious. The environment was beautiful!!
My family and I celebrated my mother’s birthday. Upon arrival, the hostess was extremely pleasant and proceeded to bring us to which in my opinion was the nicest table in the restaurant; also happened to be in a private room. Service by Zane was incredible! I truly cannot rave enough about him. He...
- Houmas House Plantation And Gardens
- Old Hammond Highway Park
- Hilton Garden Inn Lafayette/Cajundome
- Cajun Field Football Stadium
- Cajundome Convention Center
- Highland Road Park
- Enchanted Mansion Doll Museum
- Golden Nugget Lake Charles
- Beauregard Town Historic District
- Holiday Inn Baton Rouge College Drive I-10
- Grand Coteau Historic District
- Bernie Moore Track Stadium
- Residence Inn Baton Rouge Towne Center at Cedar Lodge
- Embassy Suites Baton Rouge
- Baker Park
- Isle of Capri Casino
- Louisiana State University
- Evangeline Downs Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
- Oneal Plaza Shopping Center
- Perkins Road Olympia Field