Cuisine (20 of 22)
35 restaurants available nearby
This place is a go-to! The food and ambiance is top, friendly staff, great wine and cocktails list, and the food is well prepared. I had the Penne Bake, and my girlfriend had the Salmon. Both meals were delicious, the salmon wasn’t dry and the penne was tasty.
There’s a good thing going at this...
We loved most of the food. We had the rabbit which was so flavorful. The steaks were like butter- so good and cooked perfectly. We were disappointed in the lobster Mac and cheese. Not much flavor at all. It was pretty bland. Prices were acceptable. Service and ambience were great.
We split my team up into small groups to celebrate some big victories and one night went to Flemings and the other to Tiburon. Flemings has nothing on Tiburon except the servers at both places were INCREDIBLE. The food at Tiburon was spot on, appetizers delish and meats prepared excellently...
There was such a good selection of tasty tapas that we didn't get to the main courses. We will have to go back. We had sausage, meatballs, and shrimp, which were all good. The host was very accommodating. The ambience is very mellow and warm.
- Silver Strike Express
- Jordan Commons Shopping Center
- Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley
- Brigham Young University
- Softball Field Legrand Laree Johnson
- University Mall
- Hyatt Place Park City
- Olympus Hills Shopping Center
- Grand America Hotel
- Temple Square
- Salt Lake Plaza Hotel at Temple Square
- Draper Crossing Shopping Center
- West Valley Shopping Center
- Zion National Park
- This Is The Place Heritage Park
- The Gateway Shopping Center
- Layton Hills Mall Shopping Center
- The Chateaux Deer Valley
- Strawberry River Day Use Area