Cuisine (20 of 70)
119 restaurants available nearby
Food portion was too small I ordered 8 oz. Steak but the piece I received was not even 4 oz.
Shantaelle our server was super nice.
Table was too small for 4 person.
To the hostess at the reception please be more gentle with the guest
A wonderful experience! The food and wine was delicious (that was some top-tier alfredo), and the staff was so friendly and engaging. I had no idea I lived so close to such an absolute gem of a place! We had also made a separate reservation for their Rendition Room which only heightened the...
Fried olives are always amazing; mushroom tagliatelle, salad with manchego and pear, oh...and the brussel sprouts were excellent. Service is super friendly. Their cozy bar and romantic courtyard are two of the best hidden gems in Studio City.
Dishes start at about $20. And so do drinks. The food was not the highlight of the night. But the exterior and interior ambiences are memorable.
I elido definitely go back and recommend but mostly for a drink to chat.
Really good energy and feel to the location. Enjoyed being able to enjoy the ambiance and just celebrate a great occasion. The patrons were attentive and helpful to the dining experience.
- Hollywood Vine Lacmta Station
- USC The University of Southern California
- Hollywood And Highland
- Griffith Observatory
- Cucamonga Guard Station Historical
- Heartwell Park
- Grauman's Chinese Theater
- UCLA University of California Los Angeles
- Artesia Town Center Shopping Center
- Costello Recreation Center
- Santa Monica Pier
- Walt Disney Concert Hall
- Little Tokyo
- Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills
- Long Beach Museum of Art
- The Hollywood Sign
- Chinatown, Los Angeles California
- San Fernando Ranger Station
- Salee Park
- Fashion District, Los Angeles California