Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The world-class menu features Allen Brothers beef, a staple of excellence for more than 125 years. Our international wine list, stocked with more than 400 labels, boasts Wine Spectator’s two-glass rating and provides the perfect complement to an unforgettable meal.
With an open-air bar loaded with more than 200 bourbons from around the world, hand crafted cocktails (including our famous pineapple fusion), happy hour specials (Mon-Fri), a spacious patio and live music, Superior’s Steakhouse presents a variety of phenomenal atmospheres.
Reservations are suggested, while private dining and catering may be arranged.
Our private dining area can accommodate small business dinners or intimate birthday/anniversary celebrations or transform to host large events such as rehearsals or wedding receptions.
Adjacent to the main dining room, The Vintage Bar offers innovative cocktails in an intimate setting, great for entertaining business associates, relaxing before dinner or an evening nightcap. For group gatherings, the private dining room features an inviting fireplace and large recessed wine rack, the perfect setting for parties and receptions.
- OTOpenTable DinerKansas City / Kansas •5 reviews5.0Dined todayArriving at the restaurant, we took notice of the beautiful decor and classy atmosphere. Our wait staff promptly arrived at our table to kickoff our fine dining experience. We started with cocktails, which were on point. Moving on to appetizers, i would recommend the shrimp cocktail. We ordered steaks as our entrees and each was cooked to perfection, so tender and tasty. Everything was so delicious! So much so that we felt we had to try the dessert experience, and it did not disappoint. Highly recommend The Vintage!More infoThe Vintage at Bally’s Shreveport$$$$Price: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Shreveport•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerDallas - Fort Worth •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoYou had one of the best winters premier service service was phenomenal and the food like I wish. Delicious.More infoJack Binion's Steak House - Horseshoe Bossier City$$$$Price: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Bossier City•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •3 reviews4.0Dined 3 days agoThis is one of our favorite restaurants in the area. All aspects of the experience were exceptional, with one exception, which was the steak. What we loved: service was top-notch, raw oysters were some of the best we’ve had in a long time, charcuterie board was fabulous. Drinks were all amazing. What could have been better: My wife and I shared the 14 oz ribeye (medium, warm red center). The cut was pretty tough for a ribeye, not a lot of the typical fat or marbeling you get with the ribeye, and the steak ended up being over-cooked. Seasoning was good, just salt and pepper.More infoSuperior's Steakhouse$$$$Price: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Shreveport•4.7
- IitwasjustokvipShreveport •35 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe had probably the best dining experience, we have had at 2 John’s if not Shreveport-Bossier in quite awhile , We both had the filet with lump crabmeat, and grilled shrimp special of the evening 10/10, I had the crab cakes my wife had roasted butternut squash and pecan salad for appetizers, 10/10, for both drinks were good as well my only regret was I was not able to complete my entree, because the crab cakes were super filling.More info2 Johns$$$$Price: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Bossier City•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerShreveport •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoIt’s unfortunate all the bad reviews! This place is iconic and the food is out of this world. We had a fantastic waiter Ronald or Donald. Mr. Ernest was seen here and there greeting guests between cooking his delicious food including us. He said I had a great Son. That’s a mom’s greatest compliment! If you don’t want to wait visit on Thursday. I sure hope more people will review better. Seems the only people piping up these days are the ones with a bad experience. Given how much business this place does it doesn’t come close!!More infoErnest's Orleans Restaurant$$$$Price: Expensive• Creole / Cajun / Southern• Shreveport•4.2
Louisiana's Gulf Coast is known for one big thing: Gulf shrimp. Gulf-caught shrimp are sweet, delicious, and a staple of Louisiana cooking; Shreveport, located in the northwest corner of the state, is no exception. Louisiana has a unique combination of French and Caribbean influences in its cooking, yielding the Cajun and Creole dishes that we have today. Creole seasonings are known to be zesty and a bit peppery, coming from a mix of paprika, garlic, onion, cayenne, oregano and thyme. Fried Gulf seafood is also a favorite across Shreveport and throughout the Gulf, and you'll definitely want to try some battered calamari while you're in the area.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Shreveport is Frank's Pizza Napoletana
- Columbia Park
- Spar Stadium
- Hollywood Heights Park
- Harrison Shopping Center
- R W Norton Art Gallery
- Holiday Inn Shreveport Downtown
- De Soto Plaza Shopping Center
- Stage of The Stars Music Museum
- South Shreveport Community Park
- Ark La Tex Antique Classic Vehicle Museum
- Red River District
- Broadmoor Shopping Center
- Highland Historic District
- Executive Inn and Suites Joaquin
- J Bennett Johnston Waterway Regional Visitor Center
- Multicultural Center of The South
- Kingston Station
- Uptown Shopping Center
- Texas Street Bridge
- South Shreveport Park