Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Offering authentic northern and southern Italian fare, including house-made pastas
We have taken many steps to protect the health and wellness of our guests and employees. We have recently installed a new HVAC system that charcoal filters and sanitizes the air.
While we understand there is a seasonally high demand for patio seating, our patio tables are non-reservable. We try our best to accommodate requests but they are first come first serve only.
Our international wine list is extensive yet well-curated, featuring wines from the world's best winemaking regions and renowned vineyards. As we’re located in the heart of Bourbon Country, our bourbon collection is premium, offering over 100 top-shelf bourbons. Our handcrafted cocktails are rotated seasonally, and elevate the experience of classic cocktails - creating a unique experience where tradition meets modernity. In all aspects, dining at Lisse is truly an unmatched experience
Celebrate & enjoy the history of this beautifully restored mansion. Dinner Menu features the best in Italian Cuisine. Full bar available with a large selection of wines, bourbons & fine craft cocktails. Party rooms are available for small gatherings.
We are conveniently located in Covington Kentucky's Roebling Point Entertainment District. We're within walking distance of hotels, stadiums, the Banks Entertainment District & Newport.
*A credit card is required to hold reservations of 8+ for our 48 hr cancellation policy, and a penalty of $20/ person on the reservation may be charged to the card on file for no-shows/late cancellations
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •5 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoHeather was our server and she was phenomenal, amazing, knowledgeable and fun!!!! In fact the entire experience was great! The atmosphere is a bit loud but what a cool place and building. All of the food was well presented and prepared, and probably perfect, but some things I loved, and some not so much. I’m pretty sure it’s me not them though! Overall it ’s a fantastic place with a staff who seems to love their job and do a great job!More infoSottoPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Central Business District•4.9
- CChrispyCincinnati / Dayton •5 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThis may have been our best experience yet! Mike is a fantastic server. He was knowledgeable, engaging, and made some great recommendations for our wine selection, even leaving us a note with some wine options we can look for on our own. FANTASTIC job! Umit stopped by our table, always great to see him. Great guy! Saw Dominic is now serving as well. Awesome sauce! He stopped by our table and chatted with us for a while. Great kid! Brooke made some fantastic Old Fashioneds! *sorry for calling you "Pearl"More infoJeff Ruby's Steakhouse - CincinnatiPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Central Business District•4.8
- MMarkColumbus •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoHad the chicken sandwich and it was awesome. Highly recommend.More infoRich's ProperPrice: Moderate• Creole / Cajun / Southern• Covington•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerAtlanta Metro •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023New Years Day brunch. Food was excellent. Poached pear salad with salmon that was perfectly cooked with the very best skin I have ever been served. Biscuits and gravy were a big hit as well. Topped of with banana pudding cream pie! Oh my. But it was New Year so we indulged. Highly recommend for any weekend.More infoCoppin's - Hotel CovingtonPrice: Expensive• American• Covington•4.7
Located just south of Cincinnati on the Ohio River, Covington welcomes visitors from neighboring states and from around the world with its multitude of dining options. Friendly owners of bistros delight in sharing their seasonal cuisine and specialty wines. Homemade sausages, craft beer and German fare beckon passersby to a neighborhood diner. If you're out for a relaxing evening, enjoy authentic New Orleans entrees while listening to live jazz. For those interested in trying dishes from other countries, there are Neapolitan-style pies, Taiwanese dishes, mezcal cocktails and Dutch treats. Besides the conventional fast food and chain eateries, try out some lesser-known chains for meals like Louisiana-style fried chicken and biscuits.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Covington (Kentucky) is Mama's on Main
- St Mary's Cathedral Basilica of The Assumption
- Marriott Cincinnati Downtown River Center
- Riverbreeze Ballpark Historical
- Courtyard Cincinnati Covington
- Embassy Suites Cincinnati - RiverCenter
- Northern Kentucky Convention Center
- Devou Park
- Holiday Inn Cincinnati-Riverfront
- Goebels Park
- Mainstrasse Village
- Hampton Inn Cincinnati Riverfront
- Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Covington
- Latonia Plaza Shopping Center
- Wooten Stadium
- Radisson Hotel Cincinnati Riverfront