Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
For a quiet, romantic dining experience we recommend a week night reservation. The small mansion rooms fill up on the weekends, making for a more lively dining experience.
Our dress code is "proper casual/casual dressy." Gentlemen, we respectfully ask that you cover up your arms (no tank tops). And ladies, we ask that the majority of your midriff is covered (no bandeaux’s). We ask that everyone remove their baseball hats when dining inside the mansion.
Our authentic yakiniku (grilled barbeque) dining experience crowns you the chef. Share a variety of delicious appetizers and premium cooked meats over a flaming grill, paired with Japanese sake, frosty cold beers, or other alcoholic and non-alcoholic options of your choice. We're the perfect spot to enjoy time with friends and family, organize an office party, or to spend quality time with your significant other!
Before you go, don't forget to taste our best-seller Harami Skirt Steak or Prime Kalbi Short Rib among other must-try dishes!
Freedom Brothers Pizzeria & Alehouse is a family friendly rock n roll themed restaurant serving creative brick oven pizza, 23 craft beers on tap, 100's of whiskeys and cotton candy.
We hope you enjoy our restaurant and you spread the word to all your friends.
Whether you're looking for the right setting for a great business lunch, a fun family dinner or just a special night out with your sweetheart, The Shinto Experience is for you!
What is the Shinto experience? Well it depends if your looking for Hibachi or Sushi! Either or, we have you covered.
Hibachi will provide volcano's of food erupting before your eyes, eggs flying and bouncing from the chef's clever, and your kids gasping in awe as the food flames in front of their eyes! We offer high quality meat.
Sushi will provide quality fish, put together in a way you have never experienced before. We have it all, from traditional rolls of 6 pieces per order, to specialty rolls of 8-10 pieces per order. Perfect for any sushi connoisseurs.
PLEASE BE ADVISED !!! FOR HIBACHI TABLE RESERVATIONS PLEASE SELECT COUNTER SEATING!! FOR A REGULAR TABLE SELECT REGULAR!!!
- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe recently dined and I must say, it was an outstanding culinary experience. The atmosphere was warm and inviting. The service was top-notch and our server was attentive and knowledgeable about the menu. We started with the hummus, which was heavenly with its creamy texture and tangy flavor. The pita bread was fresh and warm, and we found ourselves asking for seconds! For our main entrees, we ordered the gyros and were delighted with the generous portions. The meat was juicy and tender, and the vegetables were fresh and crispy. The tzatziki sauce was the perfect accompaniment, with its cool and refreshing flavor. If you're in the mood for authentic Greek cuisine, this place definitely won't disappoint!More infoVasili'sPrice: Moderate• Mediterranean• Naperville•4.7
- PPegpvipChicago / Illinois •15 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoCelebrating birthday and everything was perfect. The GM was engaging and fun bought us our after dinner drinks. Will be going back for sure !!More infoLa Sorella di FrancescaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Naperville•4.7
- JJJanJChicago / Illinois •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoExcellent experience. Will definitely be returning. Highly recommend the seaweed salad and sashito peppers. And the specialty maki rolls were fantastic. Try the Saki flights for really good saki that complements the food beautifully.More infoBlue Sushi Sake Grill - NapervillePrice: Moderate• Sushi• Naperville•4.6
- EAEleonoreAChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoWhat a great place to have dinner. The food was excellent, service was great, couldn't have asked for anything more. Can't wait to go back again!More infoHugo's Frog Bar & Fish House - NapervillePrice: Moderate• Seafood• Naperville•4.7
- SSSteveSChicago / Illinois •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Seated quickly. Excellent service and food!More infoSullivan's Steakhouse - NapervillePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Naperville•4.6
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
Chicago’s 9 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
Chicago’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include a nationally acclaimed South Indian spot and a Ukrainian spot from a James Beard Award-winning duo.
10 special occasion-worthy restaurants in Chicago
Chicagoans know that special-occasion meals come in all shapes and sizes. And even though many celebrations in this Midwestern sports town are centered around home team victories, championships aren’t the only reasons to party here. These Windy City restaurants transform a regular Saturday (or Monday or Tuesday) night into an unforgettable evening. Read on for a guide to the 10 best places in Chicago for celebrating special occasions right now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
6 new restaurants making a splash in Chicago right now
Chicago’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support on Juneteenth, and everyday. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Chicago’s 8 favorite bars
Chicago’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges and charming wine bars to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
15 restaurants that define Chicago
Meet the best restaurants that define Chicago's dining scene, capturing its past and present while also imagining its future.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
The 11 Best Restaurants in Chicago for a Romantic Date Night
Whether it’s for that special February holiday or just because, the Windy City abounds with romantic restaurants. A sexy seafood spot in River North serves exquisite oysters and liquid nitrogen cocktails. In the West Loop, a Croatian Italian restaurant steered by a Top Chef winner has plenty of cozy corners for cuddling. A flamenco guitarist serenades diners at a 50-year-old fondue favorite in Lakeview. Chicago has plenty of options for your next date, whether you’re looking for a casual evening of quiet conversation or a show-stopping display of culinary wooing. Go ahead and put down that heart-shaped chocolate box and book a table at one of these 11 romantic restaurants instead.
9 Bucket-List Burgers in Chicago
Deep-dish pizza and loaded hot dogs might be what the Windy City is known for, but Chicago knows how to make a damn good burger. The city is jam-packed with restaurants presenting their takes on the ground meat sandwich. Think Venteux’s chuck patty topped with raclette and crispy shallots, Adorn’s dry-aged prime beef burger, or Blue Door Farm Stand’s vegan quinoa burger with mango chutney. Here are the best burgers you do not want to miss in Chicago.
With over 260 restaurants and a vibrant theater scene, the Naperville suburb of Chicago is on the top of the list of must-visit neighborhoods in the area. Thanks to establishments open for breakfast, lunch or dinner, guests will find something to satisfy their cravings any time of day. Your options are diverse with local chefs serving traditional and modern Italian cuisine, the latest offerings in Sushi and Japanese flavors and, of course, some of those famous Chicago steaks. Whether you're seeking a romantic locale for intimate fine dining, casual cuisine for a snack after a show or a festive vibe to enjoy a night out with friends, you'll find it here.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 1, 2023 there are 50 restaurants in Naperville. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Steakhouse, Tapas / Small Plates, Brazilian, Japanese and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Naperville who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Naperville either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Matthiessen Dells Nature Preserve
- Matthiessen State Park
- Spring Hill Park
- Hunter Woods Park
- Pulaski Park
- Darvis Miller Park
- Riverwalk Park
- Lehigh Memorial Park
- Blackstone Park
- Bureau County Fair Grounds
- Mary Hegeler Carus Park
- Jewel Osco Shopping Center
- Peru Mall Shopping Centr
- North Central College Athletic Complex
- Kirby Park
- Starved Rock Nature Preserve
- Pioneer Park County Forest Preserve
- Campus Green Park
- Breckenridge Park
- West Side Ball Park