Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our ingredients are all fresh, locally sourced, and organic when available. They are traditionally prepared, producing classic old world flavors. It's old country tradition with modern culinary twist!
Burger and Sushi House is a vibrant, modern restaurant serving fresh sushi, hand-crafted burgers, and other creative menu items that cater to any taste. We are perfect for large groups, families, or that special date night. Our extensive beer/wine/sake list and craft cocktails are perfectly paired with our delicious food menu. We look forward to serving you!
- OTOpenTable DinervipChicago / Illinois •21 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoOwner makes everyone feel special especially if you’re celebrating something. Perfect place for any special occasion!More infoVilla VeronePrice: Moderate• Italian• Geneva•4.8
- TPTinaPvipChicago / Illinois •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days ago100% recommend dining at the Walrus Room! I can't wait to go back. The FOOD!! It is sooo delicious! The bread was perfect. The mussels were so unique and yummy. My scallops were to die for. I follow Isaac on social and the food is as wonderful as it looks on his socials! He is so talented! The service was excellent. Chris was thorough in describing the menu and the specials and she really did a great job making sure we had everything we wanted and needed. I love the vibe here too. The music, the artwork, the color palette ... Truly a Geneva Gem!!More infoThe Walrus RoomPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Geneva•4.8
- SVSkyVision1 review5.0Dined on Sep 10, 2023Overall great dinner and experience. For one dinner, the Parmesan Crisp, included with filet mignon, was not edible, as it was hard and tough to the point it could not be cut with the steak knife.More infoAtwater's in The HerringtonPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Geneva•4.7
- CCass1 review5.0Dined on Aug 30, 2023As always, it was a pleasure being able to dine here, and truly a blessing to get in within the last few days of it being open. The food and service were as great as they've always been, not to mention the props I have to give to the chef for dealing with nosy patrons going up to pay him homage in the middle of a rush. This place will dearly be missed.More infoOsteria BigolaroPrice: Expensive• Italian• Geneva•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food and service were excellent!More infoBurger and Sushi House - GenevaPrice: Moderate• American• Geneva•4.5
The New York Times names its 50 favorite restaurants for 2023
Among the favorites this year are Keralan comfort food spot Thattu in Chicago and the cafe-by-day, restaurant-by-night Comfort Kitchen in Boston.
4 dishes to try at Chicago’s River North Mexican gem Tzuco
Famed chef Carlos Gaytán’s restaurant just turned four and it’s the perfect excuse to go to this Chicago restaurant spotlighting Mexican regional cooking.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
6 new restaurants making a splash in Chicago right now
Chicago’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support on Juneteenth, and everyday. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Chicago’s 8 favorite bars
Chicago’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges and charming wine bars to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Celebrate your special occasions at these 12 top Chicago restaurants
The Windy City has endless options when it comes to transforming a regular Saturday night into an unforgettable evening. Though many celebrations in this Midwestern sports town are centered around home team victories, championships aren’t the only reasons to party. Ring in a birthday at a cevicheria on a bustling West Loop rooftop. Toast a relationship milestone at a MICHELIN-starred, Korean American gem in Avondale. These are the 12 best restaurants in Chicago for celebrating special occasions right now.
15 restaurants that define Chicago
Meet the best restaurants that define Chicago's dining scene, capturing its past and present while also imagining its future.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
The 11 Best Restaurants in Chicago for a Romantic Date Night
Whether it’s for that special February holiday or just because, the Windy City abounds with romantic restaurants. A sexy seafood spot in River North serves exquisite oysters and liquid nitrogen cocktails. In the West Loop, a Croatian Italian restaurant steered by a Top Chef winner has plenty of cozy corners for cuddling. A flamenco guitarist serenades diners at a 50-year-old fondue favorite in Lakeview. Chicago has plenty of options for your next date, whether you’re looking for a casual evening of quiet conversation or a show-stopping display of culinary wooing. Go ahead and put down that heart-shaped chocolate box and book a table at one of these 11 romantic restaurants instead.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Chicago
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
9 Bucket-List Burgers in Chicago
Deep-dish pizza and loaded hot dogs might be what the Windy City is known for, but Chicago knows how to make a damn good burger. The city is jam-packed with restaurants presenting their takes on the ground meat sandwich. Think Venteux’s chuck patty topped with raclette and crispy shallots, Adorn’s dry-aged prime beef burger, or Blue Door Farm Stand’s vegan quinoa burger with mango chutney. Here are the best burgers you do not want to miss in Chicago.
Located along the Fox River about 40 miles west of Chicago lies a charming little town called Geneva. Known for its historic Third Street shopping district, this city offers dishes as unique as its ambiance. Ranging from old-school Italian restaurants with classics like veal parmesan to modern fusion cuisine like shredded lamb quesadillas, Geneva has a restaurant for every appetite. A popular trend is cheese and meat plates, and one restaurant here has several options, even featuring aged imported ham and prosciutto made from duck breast. For dessert, visit one of the many small candy shops where you can watch your chocolate being made before your eyes. Get ready to eat your way through this little-known culinary gem.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Geneva (Illinois) is Red Lobster - Geneva
- Fairview Park
- Saint Charles Place Shopping Center
- Good Templar Park
- Washington Park
- Geneva Golf Club
- Riverside Park
- Old Mill Park
- Leroy Oakes Nature Preserve
- Island Park
- Mill Creek County Forest Preserve
- Elm Park
- Comfort Inn & Suites Geneva
- Kane County Fairgrounds
- Burgess Field
- Pioneer Park
- Highlands Park
- Campton Hills Park
- Saint Charles Mall Shopping Center
- Gunnar Anderson County Forest Preserve
- Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Chicago St. Charles