Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our ingredients are all fresh, locally sourced, and organic when available. They are traditionally prepared, producing classic old world flavors. It's old country tradition with modern culinary twist!
Burger and Sushi House is a vibrant, modern restaurant serving fresh sushi, hand-crafted burgers, and other creative menu items that cater to any taste. We are perfect for large groups, families, or that special date night. Our extensive beer/wine/sake list and craft cocktails are perfectly paired with our delicious food menu. We look forward to serving you!
- Ddsg15vipChicago / Illinois •6 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoSuperb service, authentic and absolutely fantastic Italian fare. I had the white fish tonight with capers and artichoke… sooo good! My husband had the veal and I thought he was going to lick the plate! My friend had the rotolo which was amazing!!! If you haven’t been here, you are missing a great experience!More infoVilla VeronePrice: Moderate• Italian• Geneva•4.8
- JCJoeCvipChicago / Illinois •7 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoFood was really great. recommend the Sherry Mushroom appetizer and the walleye was fabulous. Trout also really good. Very enjoyable evening and meal. We will return.More infoThe Walrus RoomPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Geneva•4.7
- DdaleivipChicago / Illinois •16 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWe love coming to the Herrington and having Renee as our wonderful server. She always succeeds in making our date night experience the best ever. Thank you for providing such helpful and friendly dining room staff.More infoAtwater's in The HerringtonPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Geneva•4.8
- JMJaniceMChicago / Illinois •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Very nice restaurant. A little pricey but the food is delicious. Wait Staff is always great and they accommodate changes to the side dishes for us picky eaters. This is our 3rd New Year's Day spent celebrating here. Worth every penny.More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - St. CharlesPrice: Moderate• American• St. Charles•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food and service were excellent!More infoBurger and Sushi House - GenevaPrice: Moderate• American• Geneva•4.6
Chicago’s 9 hottest restaurant openings of 2023
Chicago’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include a nationally acclaimed South Indian spot and a Ukrainian spot from a James Beard Award-winning duo.
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
10 special occasion-worthy restaurants in Chicago
Chicagoans know that special-occasion meals come in all shapes and sizes. And even though many celebrations in this Midwestern sports town are centered around home team victories, championships aren’t the only reasons to party here. These Windy City restaurants transform a regular Saturday (or Monday or Tuesday) night into an unforgettable evening. Read on for a guide to the 10 best places in Chicago for celebrating special occasions right now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
6 new restaurants making a splash in Chicago right now
Chicago’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support on Juneteenth, and everyday. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Chicago’s 8 favorite bars
Chicago’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges and charming wine bars to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
15 restaurants that define Chicago
Meet the best restaurants that define Chicago's dining scene, capturing its past and present while also imagining its future.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
The 11 Best Restaurants in Chicago for a Romantic Date Night
Whether it’s for that special February holiday or just because, the Windy City abounds with romantic restaurants. A sexy seafood spot in River North serves exquisite oysters and liquid nitrogen cocktails. In the West Loop, a Croatian Italian restaurant steered by a Top Chef winner has plenty of cozy corners for cuddling. A flamenco guitarist serenades diners at a 50-year-old fondue favorite in Lakeview. Chicago has plenty of options for your next date, whether you’re looking for a casual evening of quiet conversation or a show-stopping display of culinary wooing. Go ahead and put down that heart-shaped chocolate box and book a table at one of these 11 romantic restaurants instead.
9 Bucket-List Burgers in Chicago
Deep-dish pizza and loaded hot dogs might be what the Windy City is known for, but Chicago knows how to make a damn good burger. The city is jam-packed with restaurants presenting their takes on the ground meat sandwich. Think Venteux’s chuck patty topped with raclette and crispy shallots, Adorn’s dry-aged prime beef burger, or Blue Door Farm Stand’s vegan quinoa burger with mango chutney. Here are the best burgers you do not want to miss in Chicago.
Located along the Fox River about 40 miles west of Chicago lies a charming little town called Geneva. Known for its historic Third Street shopping district, this city offers dishes as unique as its ambiance. Ranging from old-school Italian restaurants with classics like veal parmesan to modern fusion cuisine like shredded lamb quesadillas, Geneva has a restaurant for every appetite. A popular trend is cheese and meat plates, and one restaurant here has several options, even featuring aged imported ham and prosciutto made from duck breast. For dessert, visit one of the many small candy shops where you can watch your chocolate being made before your eyes. Get ready to eat your way through this little-known culinary gem.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Geneva (Illinois) is Osteria Bigolaro
- Good Templar Park
- Saint Charles Place Shopping Center
- Wheeler Park
- Washington Park
- Randall Plaza Shopping Center
- Mill Creek County Forest Preserve
- Island Park
- Sunset Park
- Elm Park
- Comfort Inn & Suites Geneva
- Prairie Lathem Park
- Kane County Fairgrounds
- Burgess Field
- Highlands Park
- Pioneer Park
- Campton Hills Park
- Saint Charles Mall Shopping Center
- Gunnar Anderson County Forest Preserve
- Dryden Park
- Fairview Park