Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Noel's offers delicious breakfast snacks and refined coffee beverages during the day followed by a vibrant and upscale speakeasy experience at night. Inspired by the French and Brazilian cultures, our place is filled with the things we enjoy in life: coffee, cocktails, great eats, live music and of course great people! We can wait for you to join!
Hint: Look for the green light!
Full weekend brunch, dinner menu, raw bar, and full bar served daily.
Happy hour served Monday-Friday in our Puka Lounge.
~ Creative Traditional Italian & Fresh Seafood Daily ~ Upscale, Lively Atmosphere ~ Extensive Menu & Wine List ~For over 20 years, Scusa has remained the perennial favorite of locals and tourists alike. Featuring traditional and creative pasta dishes, from simple Cappellini with fresh Basil and Tomato to Seafood Fettuccine Scusa in a light tomato-red wine sauce. Scusa is rumored to serve the best Linguine & Clams you'll ever have. Let's not forget the variety of Veal and Chicken dishes, and the Scusa Bread is a must! With appetizers from crispy Calamari to the House Specialty Lobster Raviolis in light Basil-Tomato Cream any choice is a good one. If you only have room to split a desert try the Amaretto Bread Pudding or the delicious Cannolis.Scusa has one of the most romantic outdoor patios in Lake Tahoe, complete with fountain & garden. If you're looking for great food, with warm atmosphere and service, you are sure to enjoy!
Friday’s Station specializes in a wide variety of Dry-Aged, Certified Angus, and USDA Prime beef, ocean-fresh seafood specials and tantalizing side dishes, all served up with a breathtaking panorama of Lake Tahoe and the surrounding Sierra Nevada
• We have a 15-minute grace period. Please call us if you are running late. There is a $25 no-show fee per guest.
• 1 check per reservation, we cannot do split checks.
• For your convenience, 20% gratuity will be added to the total bill of parties of 6 or more guests
• The entire party must be present to be seated.
• No outside beverages to be brought into the restaurant.
• Corkage: $50 per bottle (750ml) with a maximum of 2 bottles allowed.
• Dress code: Smart Casual. Tank tops are not allowed.
A feast for all the senses, The Bistro is the pinnacle of casual contemporary dining in a breathtaking setting. Savor the finest curated seasonal fare expertly crafted by a team of skilled tastemakers, Fresh, locally sourced ingredients blend with exotic specialty proteins in a setting that will make the entire table relax, open up and share the adventures of the day. The warmth and familiarity of the immaculate architecture and the panoramic views of the property and lake provide a sense of openness and light as diners enjoy hand-crafted meals, and carefully selected wines and cocktails.
True elegance of an alpine chateau with terraced levels offering every table an amphitheater view of Lake Tahoe and the Sierras most breathtaking vistas. The contemporary menu inspired by Executive Chef Lonny Huot marries fresh modern cuisine that embraces the season and region. Mere feet from water’s edge, the dining room’s sweeping wooden archways and vaulted ceilings sets the stage for the spectacle of the flamed sunsets as they paint the skies.
Because of the intimate nature of the Edgewood Restaurant, the maximum party size for indoor dining is 6. We also cannot split tables larger than 6. Multiple reservations made by the same party will not be honored.
Situated along Edgewood Tahoe’s legendary golf course and carefully masterminded by famed architect Frank Gehry, Brooks’ Bar & Deck perfects the gastropub concept by embellishing it as a gorgeously wooded gathering place. Serving up gourmet comfort food and other expertly prepared pub-inspired fare. Brooks’ Bar & Deck is the perfect place to oversee a game of golf or enjoy vistas of Lake Tahoe itself from the comfort of a broad, generously seated deck that places drinking and dining guests in the thick of the action.
- OTTahoe / Reno Area •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoExcellent filet mignon, excellent service. Matt was a pleasure and made our night!More infoFriday's Station Steak & Seafood Grill - Harrah's Lake TahoePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Stateline•4.6
- KGKarrieGSacramento / Sacramento Valley •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoOur waiter, Teddy, was absolutely what we needed tonight. Such a pleasure. Took my hubby’s joke with Grace and come back! Perfect.More infoSage Room - Harvey's Lake TahoePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Stateline•4.4
- KLKLCBvipVancouver / British Columbia •66 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 25, 2023We had great service & a delicious dinner. Great variety to choose from & an amazing view.More infoSapori Italian Kitchen - Harrah's Lake TahoePrice: Expensive• Italian• Stateline•4.6
- VCValerieCTahoe / Reno Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Excellently. Will definitely go back. The service was great.More infoKalani'sPrice: Expensive• Seafood• South Shore•4.7
- TBTarynBTahoe / Reno Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Traffic was horrible to get to Tahoe and when I called they were beyond accommodating and friendly to move reservation. We had a great experience!More infoGordon Ramsay Hell's Kitchen - Lake Tahoe Harveys Resort Hotel & CasinoPrice: Very Expensive• American• Stateline•4.5
Discover South Lake Tahoe
South Lake Tahoe is an exciting, bustling city that is home to a great selection of shops, cafes, and bars. To get a taste of the local cuisine, you could try a barbecue dish like the pork ribs that are available at a number of American, California, and steakhouse restaurants. Or you could stick with another local favorite, a classic steak. Sushi is a dish that the locals can’t seem to get enough of and is carried at a variety of eateries. Seafood is also common in the area. The local favorites include an assortment of shrimp, crab, salmon, and swordfish dishes.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging