Make a free reservation
Book for lunch today in Reno
Outdoor dining in Reno
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Reno
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Enjoy expertly-sourced fresh seafood, prime cut filets, ribeye and New York strip steaks. Have a classic cocktail or one of our 200 different wine selections; and an amazing array of side dishes and appetizers set against a backdrop of old-school steakhouse vibes with a modern lodge feel.
Ruth's Chris Steak House in Reno, NV serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.
Reservations for groups of 6 or less will be limited to a 2 hour dining experience on high traffic nights.
La Strada has won the Wine Spectator "Award of Excellence" for six years. Experience the taste and romance of Italy at the Eldorado’s signature restaurant.
The Depot provides many options for snacking or eating. Some light snacks offered are the poutine, cornbread fritters and pork belly tacos. Those looking for a bit more can try the fisherman's stew, lamb shank or the vegetarian stuffed poblanos.
Notating a booth or patio seating for your reservation is a request and can not be guaranteed. We will do our absolute best to accommodate. Our seating of parties are solely based on availability.
Restaurant experiences trending in Reno
See what locals rave about in Reno
- MJMistyJ1 review5.0Dined todayThe overall experience was excellent. Would recommend this place to anyone.More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - Silver Legacy Resort Casino$$$$• Steakhouse• Reno•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •2 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoReally good food! I was full by the time my entree came out so I took it to go. The staff was super friendly from the time we walked in to the time we left. Everyone that worked there was friendly and either greeted us upon arrival or thanked us when we left. Our server was on it!!! Will definitely be coming back next time!More infoWild River Grille$$$$• Contemporary American• Reno•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipSan Francisco Bay Area •14 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023What a meal. And what a gem in Reno. Meat quality off the charts and cooked perfectly. Can’t wait to return.More infoCharlie Palmer Steak - Reno$$$$• Steakhouse• Reno•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •3 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Their signature Ravioli is a must try! Everything else was great.More infoLa Strada - Reno Eldorado Resort Casino$$$$• Italian• Reno•4.6
- RredinnycNew York / Tri-State Area •51 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We were staying at the hotel and had brunch here twice. The food was solid, fairly priced, and very tasty. Service was kind of mixed. The person checking in people to be seated was very aloof and seemed unfriendly but both the bartender and the actual wait staff were very nice.More infoThe Shore Room$$$$• Contemporary American• Reno•4.6
Reno has both ends of the dining spectrum - from casual to ritzy - covered. For those days when you need a hearty meal served up in a home-style fashion, casual cafes and diners will hit the spot. They serve nearly anything from omelets to burgers. Delis are the go-to spot for sandwiches, and brewpubs offer an assortment of appetizers, meals, and small-batch beers. But for elegant dining nights, consider a fine Reno steakhouse, where both the service and the menus show that the "Biggest Little City" is a place to live it up. Those with specific palates need not fear going hungry in Reno. Options abound for those who prefer local vegetables or need a vegetarian, vegan or gluten-free dish.
Dining around Reno Hot Spots
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Reno is Arario Midtown
The best vegan restaurants in Reno are Bistro Napa - Atlantis Casino Resort, Atlantis Steakhouse - Atlantis Casino Resort Spa and Bistro 7
The best vegetarian restaurants in Reno are Arario Midtown, Smith and River and Bistro Napa - Atlantis Casino Resort
The restaurants with the best service in Reno are Arario Midtown, Mangia Tutto and Ruth's Chris Steak House - Silver Legacy Resort Casino
The restaurants with the best ambiance in Reno are BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse - Reno, Atlantis Steakhouse - Atlantis Casino Resort Spa and Grafted Whiskey & Wine