Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Start your meal with appetizers like bacon-wrapped scallops, toasted ravioli and Maryland lump crab cakes. Larger items include plenty of salads and mains such as the iceberg wedge, the vegetable platter and surf and turf. Sundays at Kreis' Steakhouse and Bar include its famous three-course prime rib dinner.
Check us out on Postmates - Get your Popovers and more delivered.
Let The Mariposa® host your next Baby or Bridal Shower. We have the perfect menu and atmosphere for you and your guests.
Earlybird Brunch 10:00 - 11:00 a.m. Sunday
Sunday Sips 11:30 - 4:00 p.m. with live music, Bistro Menu, and weekly food/drink specials
Happy Hour 4-6 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday (bar and food specials)
Sunset Sips served 5-8 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday (chef's specials, wine features, theme nights, and live entertainment)
- RrileysroostvipChicago / Illinois •28 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoA longtime favorite revisited and it hasn’t lost a step. We chose the bar, Chris did an exceptional job, great service, conversation, and cocktails. Annie Gunn’s still has one of the best steaks, filet and ribeye, mouth watering, and full of flavor with every bite. As always, we will be back, it remains a must do activity and the updated renovation is quite nice!!More infoAnnie Gunn'sPrice: Expensive• American• Chesterfield•4.9
- PPaleturtleSt. Louis •32 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoBishop’s Post is one of my favorite restaurants. On my last visit it was very busy. Nevertheless, our waitress was always there when we needed her. The halibut was delicious. We had the calamari appetizer, which was also just right. But, then, I’ve always had a good experience there.More infoBishop's PostPrice: Expensive• American• Chesterfield•4.6
- CDCDMMPChicago / Illinois •11 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWe came for our friend’s birthday and everyone had a wonderful time. Great food, great service, and just an all round fun afternoon. We love going to Spiros.More infoSpiro's - ChesterfieldPrice: Moderate• European• Chesterfield•4.8
- BBillSt. Louis •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our food was excellent. The service was excellent. Already, we are planning our next meal at Ruth's Chris. If you want a great steak, this is the place. It was so good we didn't even use the steak sauce we had requested. It's not cheap, but worth every penny.More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - ChesterfieldPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Chesterfield•4.7
- WHWhitneyHSt. Louis •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Was surprised to find out the brunch did not include a beverage such as coffee or tea. Other than that, everything was wonderful!More infoYaYa's Euro Bistro - St LouisPrice: Moderate• European• Chesterfield•4.7
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover West County
West County, located in the western portion of Missouri's St. Louis County, offers dining as American as the apple pie that's easy to find on most menus. You can enjoy great grill classics like hamburgers or steaks with creative plating and colorful presentations. To spice up your night, be sure to try some St. Louis-style signature spare ribs, which are grilled instead of the typical smoked presentation. They'll be covered in delicious house-made barbecue sauce as St. Louis consumes more barbecue sauce per person than anywhere else in America. Another area specialty is fantastic fish and seafood, ranging from smoked Missouri trout to Maryland-style crab cakes. If you're looking for international cuisine, West County offers great venues for authentic Japanese, Thai, Italian, Chinese and Greek foods.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
Healthy restaurants located in West County include Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - St. Peters, Bristol Seafood Grill - O'Fallon and Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Town & Country
Restaurants with gluten-free options in West County are Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - St. Peters, Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Town & Country and Bishop's Post
The most romantic restaurant in West County is Twisted Tree Steakhouse