Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The worlds only Steampunk Tea Room has arrived in Downtown Beaverton, Relaxing atmosphere, good music and wonderful tea.
We only serve one thing on our menu during the day time, and that is our Famous Afternoon Tea Experience.
Eat. Drink. Celebrate.
Dining times may be enforced so that we can allow as many people as possible to have a dining experience! We typically estimate 1.5 hrs for 2 people, 2hrs for 4-6 people, and 2.5 hours for 6-8people. Thank you for your cooperation. We look forward to hosting you!
Est. 2015 Family owned and operated. Featuring 52 local craft beers on tap, scratch made meals and an industrial vibe. We are passionate about genuine hospitality and delivering a menu from fresh, local and seasonal ingredients, the best the Northwest has to offer. Open daily for lunch, happy hour, dinner and a second late night happy hour, there's always a good reason to drop by and discover a new favorite. For craveable food, rotating craft brews and handcrafted cocktails, you have come to the right place: Copper River Restaurant & Bar. We look forward to welcoming you to our family.
Est. 2009 Family owned and operated. We feature a wood-fired grill at the heart of our restaurant, which allows us to cook all of our USDA choice domestic steaks, burgers, fresh seafood and even one of our salads over Mesquite and Applewood. We are passionate about genuine hospitality and delivering scratch made meals from fresh, local and seasonal ingredients, the best the Northwest has to offer. Open daily for lunch, happy hour, dinner and a second late night happy hour, there's always a good reason to drop by and discover a new favorite. For craveable food and handcrafted cocktails, you have come to the right place: Oswego Grill. We look forward to welcoming you to our family.
- JOJonahOvipPortland / Oregon •12 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoAlways a favorite for lunch or dinner, been coming here for many many years. Staff is OUTSTANDING. Excellent service always because ownership takes very good care of them and they rarely have turnover. Menu and food is "simple Italian" but I use "simple" loosely as some are complex. Always a daily ravioli and risotto with fresh local ingredients. Great bar, too, and wine selection. Make reservations.More infoMiNGO WestPrice: Expensive• Italian• Beaverton•4.7
- VPVPandFamvipPortland / Oregon •14 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoThis was our 4th time coming to this restaurant. The place can be very busy and service can be slow, but it was excellent service tonight and we were thrilled. The robots are such a fun treat! But the best part is the amazingly delicious food and the presentation of the food. We had amazing drinks and even our kids did mocktails that they enjoyed very much.More infoTop Burmese Bistro RoyalePrice: Expensive• Burmese• Beaverton•4.6
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on Sep 22, 2023Just do it, you won’t regret it! Excellent service and truly the perfect date. You can tell so much heart and soul went into the decor, even the bathrooms are a sight to see! The servers are so kind about taking photos and are very warm and welcoming. 11/10 experience!More infoClockwork Rose Tea EmporiumPrice: Expensive• Afternoon Tea• Beaverton•4.8
- RRobertPortland / Oregon •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great food and service. Takes reservations a major plus.More infoOswego Grill - BeavertonPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Beaverton•4.5
- HPHawaiianPandaPortland / Oregon •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great first experience. Our server Emily was amazing. We left the dinner selection to her and she did not disappoint. Energy was great, food was great and drinks were exceptional. We will be back to visit Emily.More infoAFURI ramen + dumpling - BeavertonPrice: Moderate• Ramen• Beaverton•4.7
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Portland, OR
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
The Top Restaurants by Cuisine in Portland
Whether it’s a margherita pizza or sashimi you seek, here are the best places by cuisine type, according to our tastemakers.
The westside of Portland includes the city's downtown area in the south as well as Old Town Chinatown and the Pearl District in the north. One of this neighborhood's most popular attractions is Forest Park, which features miles of trails covering more than 5,000 acres. This heavily populated neighborhood is rich in cuisine whether you're looking for steak, seafood, or global dishes. Sample Peruvian tapas, such as fried yuca with salsa verde, or try a to-go order of Korean specialties. Cozy bistros and trendy cocktail bars and breweries also line the streets. Also available are pizzerias, comfort foods, and good, old-fashioned American burgers and fries.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
As of October 1, 2023 there are 48 restaurants in Westside. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Japanese, American, Contemporary American, Steakhouse, Seafood and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Westside who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Westside either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.