- OTOpenTable DinerPortland / Oregon •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoThis place is always amazing. We started with the mushroom tart and the zucchini fries, both were really tasty but the zucchini fries were crunchy and oh so addictive! For entrees we had the chicken schnitzel and the classic. You can’t go wrong with anything on the menu but these are favorites for a reason. For an extra treat, start with a cocktail at Alleycat in the alley behind the restaurant! The cocktails are imaginative and absolutely delicious.More infoAmadeusPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Salem•4.5
- YyvettelGreater Boston •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWe had an amazing dinner celebrating my dad’s 80th birthday! The staff was so attentive and the food was incredible!More infoRudy's SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Salem•4.6
- Ddivewench1 review4.0Dined 2 days agoService was wonderful, though we were quite cramped at a table shoved into a window nook. I had included the information that it was an anniversary dinner, so it was a little off-putting from the start. The drinks were good, but the food was hit and miss - a definite disappointment at this price point. Bruschetta was good once we added some salt; the smoked salmon "spread" had nice flavor, but was quite runny. Caesar salad was decent, but rather small for the price. Shrimp entree was good, and the flavor of the chicken entree was also good, although the chicken was sadly quite overdone. Two drinks, two appetizers, one salad and two entrees + well earned tip = nearly $200.More infoParadiso at the Grand TheatrePrice: Expensive• French• Salem•4.7
- AAndrewvipOrlando / Central Florida East •14 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 2, 2023Just wonderful as usual. The prime rib is SO good! So is the bread 🍞 & honey 🍯 butter 🧈.More infoChira's Restaurant & CateringPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Salem•4.6
- IIrishwolfPortland / Oregon •1 review5.0Dined on May 5, 2019Amazing as alwaysMore infoBari Restaurant and BarPrice: Moderate• Continental• Salem•3.9
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Portland, OR
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
The Top Restaurants by Cuisine in Portland
Whether it’s a margherita pizza or sashimi you seek, here are the best places by cuisine type, according to our tastemakers.
Salem is an exciting, historical town, and every year, thousands of visitors come to visit the museums and experience the various cultural events. For foodies, there is much to offer as well. If you crave natural, local produce, stop by the local farmers market to pick up fresh fruits, vegetables, cheese, and milk. For breakfast, try the mouthwatering crème brulee french toast at a local bistro. If you enjoy Italian food, Asian food, Chinese food, or Thai food, Salem offers a wide selection. American establishments are abundant as well. A few of the most popular meals in the area include dishes like chicken fried steak and eggs, "Stir Fry A La Busick," and New York-style pizza.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
Healthy restaurants located in Salem include Amadeus, Rudy's Steakhouse and McGrath's Fish House - Salem – Willamette Town Center
Bottomless brunch in Salem is available at Rudy's Steakhouse, Amadeus and McGrath's Fish House - Salem – Willamette Town Center
The most romantic restaurant in Salem is Rudy's Steakhouse