Kansas City, MO Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for dinner in Kansas City, MO
Outdoor dining in Kansas City, MO
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Kansas City, MO
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Great for family dinners, first dates, classic cocktails, private dining, private parties and off-site events
At Bella Napoli, the ambiance of a true Italian ristorante, classic Italian recipes, warm friendly service and a renowned wine list culminate in an Italian dining experience you're sure to fall in love with.
Jack Stack Barbecue originated in Kansas City in 1957, by Russ Fiorella in a traditional storefront barbecue, with a modest selection of 5 or 6 items. Jack Fiorella, the eldest son, worked with his father until 1974 when he decided to branch off and start Fiorella's Jack Stack of Martin City.
To stand out in the competitive KC barbecue scene of the mid 1970's, Jack and Delores, began cooking with Gourmet Hickory Wood and created the most extensive barbecue menu in the country. The menu included Certified Angus Beef steaks, tender chicken, award-winning lamb ribs, and mouth-watering sides like Hickory Pit Beans and Cheesy Corn Bake.
Our associates’ priority is to ensure your experience is memorable. We ask that our guests choose attire that is both polished and suited to our restaurant.
THANK YOU FOR NOT WEARING:
Clothing emitting excessive marijuana odor
Excessively revealing clothing, exposed undergarments or tank tops
Clothing with offensive language or graphics
Admittance to Prime Social is at the discretion of management. We reserve the right to refuse service to patrons who are inappro
Under Tom, Kansas City ignored Prohibition and emerged as the “Paris of the Plains.” Money, jazz, and spirits flowed in the open. When asked how he justified ignoring Prohibition, Pendergast quipped, “The people are thirsty.”
Today the people are still thirsty. Tom’s Town satisfies that thirst by producing premium craft spirits. You can taste our high standards and attention to detail in every sip of the gin, vodka, and bourbon we make.
If you do not want to book a private room, but are interested in bringing in a larger group, contact us at 816-308-2131. Unfortunately, due to our processing system, we are unable to split checks by item. However, we can accept multiple cards. Let your server know if you have any questions! Must be 21+ to enter the Tasting Room.
Jack Stack Barbecue originated in Kansas City in 1957, by Russ Fiorella in a traditional storefront barbecue, with a modest selection of 5 or 6 items. Jack Fiorella, the eldest son, worked with his father until 1974 when he decided to branch off and start Fiorella"s Jack Stack of Martin City.
Restaurant experiences trending in Kansas City, MO
See what locals rave about in Kansas City, MO
- OTOpenTable DinerKansas City / Kansas •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoWe had a wonderful experience this has been our place for 6 years now to celebrate our anniversary and it has always been great customer service..I highly recommend this place for special occasions!More infoGram & Dun$$$$• Contemporary American• Plaza / Brookside•4.7
- CBChrisBvipKansas City / Kansas •67 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoThis is an awesome spot to have a drink or two with some great food and enjoy the views of the plaza area and beyond. The food is excellent and the service was spot on. We will return.More infoPrime Social - Kansas City$$$$• Cocktail Bar• E. Kansas City•4.8
- JDJohnDKansas City / Kansas •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoIt was a wonderful experience to be with family to celebrate our 20 wedding Anniversary. We enjoyed everything about being at EddieVs and look forward to more good times there.More infoEddie V's - Kansas City$$$$• Seafood• Kansas City•4.8
- JLJLoveKansas City / Kansas •36 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Capital Grille gave us the special touches to celebrate our anniversary. From the hearts on the table to the anniversary dessert we felt special. The food was amazing as always.More infoThe Capital Grille - Kansas City$$$$• Steakhouse• Plaza / Brookside•4.8
- KMKarenMvipKansas City / Kansas •67 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Always a guaranteed good meal! Love the gnocchi no matter what the current seasonal options they offer. Definitely ask for bread before the meal it's sooo good!! I generally add on the recommended wine offering for whatever meal I'm ordering as I have never been disappointed with the pairing.More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Kansas City$$$$• American• Kansas City•4.6
Discover Kansas City, MO
Kansas City, Missouri, is home to some great restaurants featuring local cuisine and global flavors. The city is home to not only a wide array of classic American restaurants but also diverse international cuisines, including Mexican, Thai, Chinese, Middle Eastern, Greek, Japanese and more. For a hearty breakfast, try a specialty, the Garden of Eden frittata. This dish is comprised of cheddar cheese, potatoes, broccoli, mushrooms, onions and roasted red peppers and is topped with spicy salsa and basil. If you're in the mood for a quick but delicious lunch, grab a plate of hickory smoked baby back ribs. Served alongside classic sides such as house cut fries and creamy cole slaw, this is another local favorite.
Kansas City, MO Neighborhoods
- Blue Springs
- Downtown Kansas City
- E. Kansas City
- Excelsior Springs
- Kansas City
- Kansas City 39th Street
- Kansas City Crossroads
- Kansas City Plaza
- Kansas City South
- KC Power & Light District
- Lee's Summit
- Martin City
- North Kansas City
- Platte City
- South Kansas City
- Zona Rosa
Dining around Kansas City, MO Hot Spots
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Kansas City, MO. Our customers recommend Gordon Ramsay Steak - Harrah's Kansas City, Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Lee’s Summit and Lidia's Restaurant
As of May 30, 2023 there are 130 restaurants in Kansas City, MO. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Seafood, Barbecue, Steakhouse, Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Kansas City, MO who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Kansas City, MO either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.