Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Due to our unique communal seating arrangement at our teppanyaki table, please expect a short wait time with your reservation upon checking in with your complete party. We offer limited online booking availability, with communal seating, for large parties 11-20. For large parties requesting a booking outside of online availability, parties 20+, and parties requesting private tables please contact your preferred Kobé location by completing our online inquiry form at https://kobesteakhouse.com/banquets/to reserve through a manager with a banquet menu. We cannot guarantee that reservations booked separately will be sat together.
Family owned and operated, we are unique in our industry. We genuinely care about our guests, our team members, and our community. We are hyper focused on doing whatever it takes to provide our guests with the best dining experience. Our staff are highly trained, compensated, and motivated to this end and share in the success of our business. Integral to our business model is giving back to the community. We support numerous worthy charitable organizations throughout the year. It’s just what we do.
Live entertainment will include piano players; acoustic and small band artists; karaoke; trivia and much more. Friday & Saturday nights Treble Makers will turn into an adult only dueling piano bar with fun for all.
- IintensityderenOrlando / Central Florida East •7 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoBeen a Kobe Altamonte regular for almost 30 years. This New Tampa location has been open less than a week, Our server Tiffany and our very experienced Chef Shawn were fantastic. Tiffany was very attentive while Shawn gave us the extended Kobe performance and cooked everything perfectly (believe me I know from experience). First timers at our table had the absolute best time with us. Couldn't have had a better experience with the family and so many left-overs - yum! Thank you!!More infoKobe Japanese Steakhouse - Bruce B DownsPrice: Moderate• Japanese• New Tampa•3.9
- RruthgTampa / Central Florida West •4 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoEnjoyable meal! Our server Ashley was knowledgeable and polite. She was a busy bee as it was a Friday night and packed, but never made us feel rushed. I had a combo plate of tri-tip and ribs. Exactly what I needed and quite tasty. The tri-tip was served medium and Ashley told me in advance but it was still juicy. Happily took the ribs home. Will return again.More infoBJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse - Wesley ChapelPrice: Moderate• American• Tampa•4
- GNGirlsNiteOut1 review5.0Dined on Sep 9, 2023Our table was ready when we arrived. Our waiter Kevin, was both entertaining and attentive. The food was of the hook, from the gnocchi to the rib eye, which was cooked PERFECTLY! The chocolate cake was too sweet and somewhat dry, they were out of the creme Brule. The show was good, not great but definately worth 8.00.More infoTreble Makers Dueling Piano Bar & RestaurantPrice: Moderate• American• Wesley Chapel•4.3
- JJJJCubavipTampa / Central Florida West •46 reviews5.0Dined on Aug 3, 2023One of our favorite places for hand rolls at the sushi bar or premium nigiri/sashimi. Always great options and fresh fish. Enjoy!More infoUmu Japanese&ThaiPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Wesley Chapel•4.5
- TSTampaShellvipTampa / Central Florida West •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We enjoyed everything from the moment we entered the restaurant. We were greeted with kindness and prompt professionalism, enjoyed the airy tropical ambience, attentive friendly service and delicious entrees. Has not disappointed 3 times and counting. 3 Cheers to Bahama Breeze!More infoBahama Breeze - Wesley Chapel – LutzPrice: Moderate• Caribbean• Wesley Chapel•4.6
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Tampa
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Wesley Chapel
With Tampa Bay just a short distance away, Wesley Chapel is home to dozens of restaurants that specialize in fresh Florida seafood. The local chefs, however, don't stop there; they make sure that your choices range from wood-fired pizza to steak. You can enjoy culinary feasts from many parts of the world, including Italy, Mexico, Greece and Japan. Regardless of your cuisine preferences, you can eat your meals in the richness of subtropical sunshine. Outdoor seating is readily available at many Wesley Chapel cafes. If you'd rather stay inside, then you can secure a comfortable, air-conditioned spot. Since the region's nickname was once Gatorville, don't be shocked if you find gator tail on the menus!
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Wesley Chapel is Bahama Breeze - Wesley Chapel – Lutz