Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our unique menu featuring special weekly additions represents the best of what our local area has to offer.
Our passion for sourcing the freshest ingredients from local farmers and suppliers, combined with traditional flavor and rewriting familiar recipes into exceptional cuisine is our mission and greatest joy.
We strive to present the highest level of flavorful satisfaction for the most discriminating taste.
Experience the difference. Experience Grace.
Coconut Charlie’s Grill offers upscale casual dining with detailed kitchen and craft cocktail creations sure to tantalize your tastebuds. Winner of Best Seafood Restaurant 2023 in Tampa Magazine! Located adjacent to the lobby of the newly renovated Hilton Garden Inn this original coastal concept is sure to be a mainstay for locals and travelers alike. Come on in and check out your new favorite restaurant in St. Pete Beach.
Also located in The Hotel Zamora, the 360 Rooftop Bar offers drinks & lounge seating. We are a 1st come, 1st serve venue that does not take reservations. Located on the 5th floor, this location features Gulfside & Bayside views of golden sunsets on the Gulf & the Intracoastal cityscape on the Bay. The 360 Rooftop is weather/event permitting. Open Daily @ 4p.m.
Whether you are dining in for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, 82 Degrees provides a space for craft cocktail-sipping, fine wine tasting, and local beer distilling with alfresco dining options. With locally sourced produce and seasonal specials, 82 Degrees is a favorite amongst locals.
The dynamic name of our restaurant, 82 Degrees, stems from the average daily temperature in St Pete Beach where our Tuuci Umbrellas provide shade, cooling you off as the promise of summer starts to heat up the air.
A draw to both resort guests and locals alike, Spinners will build upon its reputation through elevated cuisine at the top of one of St. Pete’s most iconic buildings.
Please note: Due to the movement of the restaurant floor, and the desired intimacy of the restaurant, we are not able to accommodate any parties larger than 8.
- CTCindyTvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •17 reviews4.0Dined 4 days agoOur waiter was very friendly and efficient. Wine selection was good. Our meal was very good and reasonably priced.More infoSkidders RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Greek• Tampa•3.3
- SMSueMChicago / Illinois •7 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 21, 2023We had the grouper and the mahi, Both were tasty, I was surprised at the level of service, well made drinks and the quality of food. Great placeMore infoCoconut Charlie's GrillPrice: Moderate• Seafood• St. Pete Beach•4.4
- CBCherylBJacksonville / Northeast Florida •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The dining experience was great. The staff were attentive and the food delicious.More infoRumFish GrillPrice: Moderate• Seafood• St. Pete Beach•4.2
- LCLizCSan Francisco Bay Area •14 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We've been many times. Usually get the pork chop. New sauce a bit intense with blue cheese. Would be better on a steak. Drinks were excellent as well as cesear salad. Scallop appetizer had large well cooked scollops but sauce didn't compliment the dish. This is one of our favorite restaurants so we'll try some different dishes next time. Service was excellent as always and the place is usually busy espcially around the bar area. Love the decor.More info82 DegreesPrice: Expensive• American• St. Pete Beach•4.4
- ARAnaRTampa / Central Florida West •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our waiter was on point on his service. Explained really well the menu and drinks. Took our 2 boys under 2 and the attendance was spectacular. I don't recommend taking kids my mistake. It's more of couple nice dinner.More infoSpinners Rooftop GrillePrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary American• St. Pete Beach•4.5
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Tampa
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover St. Pete Beach
On the coast of St. Pete Beach, small establishments line the shore for miles. These restaurants in the sunshine are known for a strong lineup of foods for brunch. In St. Petersburg, brunch takes on an entirely different meaning. Cafes treat it as an honorary event, and many locations have foods from raspberries to chocolate loaves to strip steak for brunch. St. Pete Beach is also a famous home for Greek food. With chefs that hail all the way from Athens, these Greek bistros use authentic recipes and ingredients. St. Pete Beach is a fantastic place for high-quality food in casual restaurants.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 2, 2023 there are 10 restaurants in St. Pete Beach. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary American, Seafood, American, Mexican, Contemporary Latin and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in St. Pete Beach who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in St. Pete Beach either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Pasadena Pointe 2 B1
- St Pete Beach Theatre
- Park Shore Boutique Rentals
- Sirata Beach Resort and Conference Center
- Plaza Beach Hotel - Beachfront Resort
- Sunset Sea
- De Soto Monument
- Sunset Inn
- Gulf Strand Resort
- Gulf Beaches Historical Museum
- Dolphin Landings Charter Boat Cent
- Harbor House N24
- Lands End
- Dolphin Beach Resort
- Fort Desoto County Park
- Pass A Grille
- Gulf Winds 1506
- Bayview Plaza Waterfront Resort
- Harbor House N 25
- Sunrise Resort by Liberte'