Make a free reservation
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Pensacola
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Restaurant IRON serves Southern contemporary cuisine fueled by local vegetables and herbs from the creative minds of true Southerners. We aim to bring together fresh local and regional specialties with the finest flavors and ingredients to deliver a dining experience you won't soon forget.
Chef Briscione’s menu brings creative, Southern touches to classic Italian cuisine. Handmade pastas, thoughtfully prepared vegetable dishes are served alongside an abundance of Gulf seafood. The dining room’s wood-fired oven lends flavor to everything from Neapolitan-style pizzas to meatballs and desserts. Wine Director, Brooke Parkhurst, curates the extensive Italian wine list, highlighting wines from thirteen different Italian wine-growing regions.
APERITIVO HOUR: Monday through Saturday
Enjoy Aperitivo Hour from 4:00 P.M. – 6:00 P.M. with half price drinks, excluding bottles of wine. At the bar only.
SUPER TUSCAN TUESDAY: Join us each and every Tuesday night for Super Tuscan Tuesday.
Starting at 4:00 P.M., for dine-in only, enjoy any pizza with a select bottle of Tuscan wine for $25
We are located in downtown Pensacola just one block north of the Blue Wahoos Stadium/Community Maritime Park; only a short walk from Vinyl Music Hall, Pensacola Saenger, Palafox Pier; just minutes from the Pensacola Bay Center, and just a few miles from Pensacola NAS.
A small locally owned restaurant where great food is paired with great wine.
O’Brien's Bistro is one of the few restaurants in Pensacola truly owned and operated by the chef!
Our menu items are just some of the flavor combinations we have created. Our kitchen staff will try to accommodate menu changes or requests you may have. Our goal is if the ingredients are on the pages of our menu, we can cook it your way, well, of course, within reason!
Check out our Chef Specials and come see for yourself we we won Best in Pensacola 2022 for 1. Best Restaurant - Pensacola Beach 2. Best Steakhouse - Pensacola 3. Best Happy Hour - Pensacola and 4. Best Girls Night Out - Pensacola.
Executive Chef Richard Assaf
Bonsai Chef Ryusho Hashida
Join us for a romantic night out, celebrating something special or just because!
Enjoy handcrafted cocktails and stunning water views by the fire table while indulging in our Award-Winning Cuisine.
See what locals rave about in Pensacola
- OTOpenTable DinerVirginia •5 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThe District Seville is a truly exceptional steakhouse that offers an unrivaled dining experience in the heart of downtown Pensacola. From the moment you step inside, you're greeted with a warm and welcoming atmosphere that exudes sophistication and class. The restaurant's menu is a true standout, featuring a wonderful selection of expertly crafted steak and seafood dishes that are sure to delight even the most discerning palate. The filet mignon is a particular standout, cooked to perfection and bursting with flavor. And the seafood options are equally impressive, with the shrimp and grits and pan-seared salmon being particular highlights. But it's not just the food that makes The District Seville so special - it's also the service. The staff are knowledgeable, friendly, and always go above and beyond to ensure that your dining experience is nothing short of exceptional. Whether you're celebrating a special occasion or simply enjoying a night out with friends, The District Seville is the perfect place to do it. The restaurant's interior is also worth mentioning, with its industrial-chic aesthetic and beautiful patio overlooking Seville Square. It's the perfect setting for an intimate dinner or a lively night out with friends. Overall, I would highly recommend The District Seville steakhouse to anyone looking for a truly exceptional dining experience in Pensacola. With its delicious food, exceptional service, and beautiful setting, it's a restaurant that truly has it all.More infoThe District - Seville Steak & Seafood$$$$• Steakhouse• Pensacola•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerHawaii •3 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoFood was fabulous. Service was excellent. We will be back!More infoAngelena's$$$$• Italian• Pensacola•4.8
- GGarybvipNew Orleans / Louisiana •10 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoPork Shank is to die for. Very high quality and creative food and drinks.More infoThe Union Public House$$$$• Gastro Pub• Pensacola•4.8
- LlisajNorthwest Florida •5 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoMy husband and I had a date night here. Perfect choice! Food was excellent and my dairy allergy was accommodated nicely. Our server and all of his associates were fantastic! We had a lovely table for two near both the food prep area and the bar. I enjoyed watching all the action. We will be back!More infoRestaurant IRON$$$$• Southern• Pensacola•4.9
- KMKellyMvipAlabama •9 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Upscale dining food was good the steak was delicious. My table loved the Brussels sprouts. My mash potatoes were not very good tasted instant. Service was good but not to the level of the ticket price server timing was off had to ask for water refills. Bread was very good and so were the desserts. Very cool place defiantly special occasion type of place. It was my hubbies birthday and the last day of our vacation.More infoJackson's Steakhouse$$$$• Steakhouse• Pensacola•4.8
The Pensacola region of Florida offers a wide selection of specialty seafood restaurants with a local flavor focused on specific entrees like oysters and crab. Traditional American steakhouses are common in Pensacola as well as many authentic Mexican and Asian eateries. There are several Japanese steakhouses throughout the city as well. In addition, there is a variety of authentic Cajun food establishments for those wanting some New Orleans flavor. And of course, Pensacola has an excellent assortment of fine dining establishments nestled along the coast and offering breathtaking views of the Gulf of Mexico. Whether visitors want a relaxed dining atmosphere with great food or an elite restaurant that offers eloquence, Pensacola is a great place to eat.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Pensacola is The Fish House
The best vegan restaurants in Pensacola are Restaurant IRON, The Union Public House and Angelena's
The best vegetarian restaurants in Pensacola are Restaurant IRON, The Union Public House and The Grand Marlin of Pensacola Beach
The restaurants with the best service in Pensacola are Aragon Cafe, Five Sisters Blues Cafe and The Fish House
The restaurants with the best ambiance in Pensacola are Aragon Cafe, The Fish House and Five Sisters Blues Cafe
- Parrot of the Color Purple 4
- Pensacola Big Game Fishing Club
- Palafox Shopping Center
- Inn at New World Landing
- Isle of the Tropics 2
- Pensacola Civic Center
- Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach Gulf Front
- Parkmore Mall
- Southgate Shopping Center
- Welcome To The Beach Baby
- National Museum of Naval Aviation
- Paradise Parrot Island
- Summerwind Resort by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- Lions Park
- So Peachy So Keen
- Fairfield Village Shopping Center
- Ensley Shopping Center
- Shoreline Park
- Cordova Mall
- Quality Inn & Suites Pensacola Bayview