Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
At The Melting Pot Restaurant, we offer a dining experience like no other. A unique, interactive dining experience creating memorable moments with family and friends. From the time the first piece of bread is dipped and the last piece of dessert is savored, you'll be graced with the time to discover new things about people you thought you knew. And, those you're getting to know.
We are the premier fondue restaurant where guests can enjoy a choice of fondue cooking styles and a variety of unique entrees, salads and indulgent desserts. It's up to you. Tailor your visit with a four-course dining experience including cheese fondue, salad, entree and dessert. Or, come by for fondue cheese paired with that perfect glass of wine from our extensive selection.
The Veranda's romantic setting in two turn-of-the-century homes, combined with our Southern Regional Cuisine, an extensive wine list, and first class service staff will provide you with the most unique dining experience in Southwest Florida.
Exceptional since 1978, The Veranda is consistently honored as one of the most award-winning restaurants in the area.
Join us and experience the romance, the history and the charm that is the Veranda!
An exciting restaurant, bar and lounge experience featuring a contemporary approach to traditional Korean BBQ, sushi, and craft cocktails.
Please call 239-771-8818 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for large party reservations.
Connors Steak & Seafood's Fort Myers location is an AAA three-diamond rated restaurant. It is located in the bustling Gulf Coast Town Center, just off I-75.
Fresh local ingredients, sophisticated plates, and great service sums up our restaurant. For years we have been SWFL's go-to spot for great Italian food for good reason. With several awards and recongitions including numerous News Press Restaurants of the Year rankings, Trip Advisor's Traveler's Choice Award, and Yelp's Local Restaurant of the Year Award, you can rest easy knowing you will have an amazing experience with us!
The warm and welcoming atmosphere provides the perfect showcase for its straight forward, chef driven menu of smoked and wood grilled food including Prime Rib of Beef, Baby Back Ribs, Faroe Island Salmon and fresh salads along with sandwiches served with hand cut fries. The bar serves handcrafted cocktails, constructed with fresh juices and house-infused flavored vodka and bourbon, as well as local offerings from a diverse craft beer list.
Burntwood Tavern is open daily for lunch, dinner, happy hour, after work crowds, and is a great place to meet for cocktails and conversation. Brunch and a make your own Bloody Mary Bar is also offered on Saturdays and Sundays.
*We heard your requests! Starting November '23 we will be moving towards accommodating our guests on a first come-first serve basis! Reservations for larger groups are still available, just give us a call. We appreciate your patience in this transition. We hope to see many of you during this coming season!*
- BMBenjaminMSouthwest Florida •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoCelebrating our 11th anniversary at Ember was truly enchanting. Naren, our server, provided exceptional service, guiding us through a delightful Korean barbecue experience. The Wagyu beef and pork belly were exquisite, perfectly grilled at our table. Cocktails like the Ember Signature Mule added a creative touch. The website accurately reflects the refined atmosphere, and the reservation process was seamless. Ember exceeded our expectations, offering a memorable celebration of family, love and exceptional cuisine.More infoEmber Korean SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Korean• Fort Myers•4.8
- JMJamesMSouthwest Florida •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoI have already recommended this restaurant to two of my friends. Food was amazing. Service was great. It was my birthday and they were so generous with the complimentary dessert and wine. It is a bustling, social kind of restaurant and there is nothing wrong with that ambiance. With the price of dining out these days, I would definitely save a couple of my dine out nights to visit here again.More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Ft. MyersPrice: Moderate• American• Villas•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerOrange County •1 review5.0Dined on Dec 3, 2023It was a great experience, first time there for our anniversary this year. We did the full course, had the Wisconsin Fondue, followed but the Pacific Rim and Land and Sea Entrees cooked ‘Coq au Vin’ style. And oh wow, the s’mores dessert fondue. Very nice time.More infoThe Melting Pot - Ft MyersPrice: Expensive• Fondue• Fort Myers•4.9
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on Oct 22, 2023Great food and plenty of it-enough for a second meal. Server excellent-courteous, prompt, and efficient. Live music was exceptionally overbearing loud when we came in-great vocalist, but awfully loud. Moderate is much better for that time of day and for hearing conversations!More infoMonarcas Authentic Mexican Cuisine Bar & GrillPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Fort Myers•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerSouthwest Florida •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our favorite spot. We hope they expand the menu a title bit. But otherwise perfect.More infoOxbow Bar & GrillPrice: Moderate• American• Fort Myers•4.3
Discover Fort Myers
While the sugar-sand beaches in Fort Meyers beckon to visitors, this city of brick-lined streets is also home to many unique food options. Rather than being defined by a single cuisine or a regional influence, Fort Meyers offers a variety of dining experiences that are worth writing home about. Expect fresh fish to be a recurring theme at many of the local restaurants. Seafood shows up in many of the city's Italian and Mediterranean menus, but it's also a staple in Asian and fusion restaurants. Ambiance counts when it comes to enjoying your food, and Fort Myers offers several options: waterfront casual, candle-lit romantic, resort formal and come-as-you-are, laid-back environments.
Frequently asked questions
- This Way to the Beach 2
- Tropic Isles Shopping Center
- Caloosahatchee National Wildlife Refuge
- Homestead Shopping Center
- Eaglewood Golf Club
- Tom Lykes Park
- Sun Harvest Citrus
- Bayshore Shopping Center
- Imaginarium Science Center
- Burroughs Home
- Newlin Station
- Caloosa Isle Marina
- Castle Golf
- Caloosahatchee River State Park
- Lauderhills Golf Course
- Boca Grande Railroad Depot Shopping Center
- Dunbar Park
- Gulfview Retreat
- Holiday Inn Fort Myers Airport-Town Center
- Dubsdread Golf Course