Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our menu has been carefully pieced together to bring you a combination of your favorite Italian staples, some more sophisticated flavors with a touch of fun and some new crazy combinations. We look forward to sharing our passion for taste and our love for service with you…
PLEASE CONTACT THE RESTAURANT DIRECTLY FOR THESE HOLIDAYS & ANY DAYS THAT ARE BLOCKED DUE TO LARGE PARTIES!
Main Phone number: 850-267-3666 (Office Manager/Kathleen)
We will have a special Christmas Day Menu, which will be uploaded as soon as it is approved. Please check back by December 5, 2021.
New Year's Eve will have 3 seatings with 3 different menus and different price points. Menus will be uploaded no later than December 5, 2021.
Early Seating 4:30 pm $59.95 per person
Middle Seating 6:30 pm $89.95 (live music) per person
Late Seating 9pm till? $119.95 (LIVE MUSIC/BAND W/ CHAMPAGNE TOAST) per person
Ocean Club Management
Seagar's brings traditional elegance back to the fine-dining experience, complete with private dining options, captain service, sommelier service and tableside preparation of items that include steak Diane, Dover sole and its signature bananas foster.
Seagar's also features a private-reserve wine list of more than 600 wine labels. The lounge offers guests full dining service and live piano entertainment.
Dress code is Sophisticated Casual. Gentlemen are asked to wear collared shirts, long pants and closed toe shoes. Jackets not required but appreciated. No beachwear, athletic wear or casual attire including hats and flip-flops.
In this idyllic private setting Beach Walk Café features an intimate atmosphere with dining available inside, with a cozy fireplace and magnificent views of the coast and outside on the verandas of the Inn overlooking the emerald waters of the Gulf. A favorite with locals and tourists alike, Beach Walk Café is known for its meticulous service, innovative cuisine and a stunning, unparalleled view.
Reservations are recommended. Please note, all diners at Beach Walk Café must be 13 or older. If there is inclement weather, your outside seating reservation is subject to alteration or cancellation.
- OTOpenTable DinervipDallas - Fort Worth •4 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoOne of the best meals you can have here in Miramar Beach/Destin. Food was amazing!!!More infoCommelfo RestaurantPrice: Expensive• European• Miramar Beach•4.9
- SHSusanHNorthwest Florida •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoBecause of the service, my granddaughters birthday was magical. Thank youMore infoRuth's Chris Steak House - DestinPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Destin•4.7
- BBillvipAlabama •36 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoGreat ambience, great service, great food! Don’t miss this place, especially for any romantic rendezvous.More infoBeach Walk CafePrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Destin•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerHouston •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023We had our Thanksgiving meal here. Was not sure what to expect as we have not previously eaten out on Thanksgiving. Although pricey, it was worth it. The selections were numerous with options for our daughter in law who has a dairy intolerance. We would definitely recommend and will return should we be in Destin again on Thanksgiving.More infoPrimrose at The HendersonPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Destin•4.2
- LLovediningoutvipLas Vegas •35 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 22, 2023Seems like happy hour specials should be good in bar area. Waited 10 min before anyone came to table even though very light crowd. Once server came he was great. Food always deliciousMore infoPazzo Italiano DestinPrice: Moderate• Italian• Destin•4.7
A favorite vacation spot for its smooth, sandy beaches, Destin offers visitors a great deal to do. There's relaxing on the beach, enjoying go-carts and water parks, hopping from bar to bar, shopping and an array of restaurants. Given its seaside location, Destin purveys numerous seafood restaurants, places where visitors can dine on a fresh catch. There's also steakhouses, a number of casual dining options and plenty of Italian places. You can find several Creole establishments, Irish pubs and bakeries as well. Many restaurants open up large patios for outside seating at the foot of the ocean, letting guests enjoy the fresh breeze of ocean air while they dine. A popular vacation spot for families across the South, Destin has much to offer in terms of beaches, food and fun.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Destin is Bijoux
- Gulf Sands West Unit 5
- Emerald Coast Centre
- Eglin Wildlife Management Area
- Chateau La Mer 11B Destin
- Sterling Shores Beach Resort
- Chateau La Mer 7C Destin
- Summerspell by Beach Bums Vacation Rentals
- Gulfview II 326 Destin
- Gulf Sands East Unit 3
- Valparaiso Eglin Air Force Base
- Three Notch Shopping Center
- Destin Commons
- Blackwater Wildlife Management Area
- Windswept Dunes Golf Course
- Destin History Fishing Museum
- Blue Pond Recreation Area
- Coral Reef Club by Panhandle Getaways
- Baytowne Marina
- Florala State Park
- Open Pond Recreation Area