Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
- MCMarcyCoffAlabama •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoSon’s wedding week.More infoVue on 30APrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Santa Rosa Beach•4.6
- SMSaraMvipNew Orleans / Louisiana •19 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoDelicious meal. Server was very nice and kitchen was very accommodating - even subbed a different fish for the entree I chose. Everything was delicious. I did think it was a little pricey, even for Emeril’s standards.More infoEmeril's CoastalPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Santa Rosa Beach•4.3
- PPraveenvipHouston •21 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 22, 2023Great taste, chef bread and olive oil seasoning was a great starter with fettuccini Alfredo was perfect. Overall enjoyed good food and ambience and service was great. Please visit this place if you are visiting or living in Destin, FL.More infoPazzo Italiano Santa Rosa BeachPrice: Moderate• Italian• Santa Rosa Beach•4.8
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on Oct 22, 2023We loved this restaurant. The food was great. Our waitress was wonderful and cheerful. We ordered the duck and the appetizer tray with everything on it. They were all delicious and the duck was scrumptious. We will definitely be going back. Can’t wait. ￼More infoThai Chiang Rai RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Thai• Santa Rosa Beach•5
- SSassyKansas City / Kansas •27 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Love the coconut shrimp. Hot cross buns are to die for.More infoTommy Bahama Restaurant & Bar - SandestinPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Destin•4.8
Discover Santa Rosa Beach
Santa Rosa Beach has been providing visitors a break from the ordinary for over a century. While the areas around Destin may be most well-known for their sandy beaches and beautiful seascapes, their culinary options are not to be underestimated. As befits a beach community, seafood is the main event here, but that's not to say there's a lack of variety in the options on display. Whether you're looking for comfort food, like lobster macaroni and cheese, or something light and summery, like a shrimp scampi, there's a healthy blend of the regional and international as well as the modern and classical. Sushi is also a popular staple in the region, and you'll find a range of local restaurants that offer Cuban profiles for hungry guests.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 10, 2023 there are 5 restaurants in Santa Rosa Beach. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian, Contemporary American, Seafood and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Santa Rosa Beach who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Santa Rosa Beach either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Cano Square
- Azalea House
- Seagrove Highlands 2407 at Seagrove Beach
- WaterSound Three Bedroom Condominium Residence - The Crossings
- The Bungalows at Seagrove 114
- Nature Walk
- WaterColor One Bedroom Town Center - Park District
- Its Time to Relax - Gulf Place 16
- WaterColor Five Bedroom Cottage - Lake District
- WaterColor Two Bedroom Town Center - Beach District
- WaterColor Inn & Resort
- Grayton Beach State Park
- WaterColor One Bedroom Town Center - Beach District
- Morgans Trail - Dick's Beach Retreat
- WaterColor Four Bedroom Cottage - Lake District
- WaterColor Two Bedroom Town Center - Park District
- WaterHouse Three Bedroom Condominium Residence I
- Eastern Shores on 30A by Panhandle Getaways
- Windswept Dunes Golfcourse