- GRGarrisonRDallas - Fort Worth •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 28, 2023The whole experience was amazing and the food was delicious. The staff was very kind and helpful. I definitely plan to go back.More infoChet'sPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Downtown•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerNorthwest Florida •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 13, 2023Spicy!! But delicious! Huge portions that I couldn't finish, but great value and service!More infoRJ Mexican CuisinePrice: Moderate• Mexican• Downtown•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerPortland / Oregon •3 reviews5.0Dined on May 14, 2023We enjoyed a lovely Mother’s Day brunch. The food was prepared to perfection. The service was excellent, and the ambience was extremely comfortable. Thank you.More infoGrill and Vine Restaurant at Westin Downtown DallasPrice: Expensive• American• Downtown•3.7
- OTOpenTable DinerDallas - Fort Worth •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023My husband and I went for his birthday celebration. Everything was great! The food and drinks were delish. Our server, Jorge, was very knowledgeable and made great recommendations! We will definitely be back.More infoY.O. Ranch SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Steak• Downtown•4.7
- JBJamieBDallas - Fort Worth •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Loved this place! Met friends for Sunday Brunch, great atmosphereMore info3Eleven Kitchen and CocktailsPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Downtown•4.2
Dallas’s 6 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
Dallas’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
9 Dallas restaurants perfect for special occasions
Dallas is all about its special-occasion restaurants—they’re the city’s crown jewels, scattered throughout Downtown, Uptown, and the unassuming suburbs. Whether you’re celebrating a personal or professional win, an anniversary, or just the joy of making it through the year, Dallas’s neighborhood bistros, steakhouses, and growing number of luxe transplants from other cities can turn any meal into a special occasion. Read on for a guide to nine stellar celebration restaurants to book in the city now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
These 10 Dallas restaurants nail outdoor dining
Dallas’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
16 restaurants that define dining in Dallas
The restaurants on this list offer something for fine diners, barbecue lovers, and those who eat out for the good vibes.
Dallas’s 9 Favorite Bars
Maybe it’s Dallas’s long, hot summers, or perhaps it’s because residents love nothing more than to go out for dinner and drinks, but the city and its surrounding areas overflow with enticing watering holes. Dallas’s artisanal distilleries are winning awards and its craft beer scene is one of Texas’s best. The establishments on this list serve everything from local brews to Old World wines to Japanese whiskys. From iconic dives to fancy wine bars, from gastropubs to live music venues, from a sushi and cocktail lounge in the sky to a Mexican speakeasy, there’s something for every drinker.
10 Top Burgers in Dallas to Add to Your Bucket List
It’s no secret that the heart of Dallas is its restaurants. From the strip mall hidden gems of Frisco to the fine-dining spots in the Park Cities to the endless options on Beltline, this food-loving city only continues to expand its repertoire. So it’s no surprise that Dallas is home to some truly delicious burgers, where the city’s most creative chefs have all kinds of takes on the American classic — a jerk burger, a falafel burger, and a rattlesnake burger, to name a few. One upscale eatery slings a cheeseburger basket fit for kids (you’ll love the side of tater tots), but make no mistake — it appeals to the most sophisticated palates. A couple of restaurants have entire burger menus. Whether you like your burgers traditional with a slice of tomato and a little ketchup, or you’re of a “the-fancier-the-better” mindset, you’ll find your soulmate burger on this top ten list.
Discover West End
The West End district is known for more than its rich history. It also offers a one of a kind food scene. Located in downtown Dallas, West End's refurbished brick warehouses are home to retail, entertainment and dining options. American food, authentic Tex-Mex, fresh seafood and upscale dining options are all within walking distance. Revoltillo de huevos are as easy to get as a fresh club panini. No need to sight-see on an empty stomach! Grab drinks and a casual bite at one of the area's many bar and grills or indulge in a luxurious dinner at one of the district's high-end restaurants. For a night out with friends, an outing with the family or a romantic evening with that special someone, West End has a restaurant to suit your needs.