7 restaurants available nearby
Our waiter Jose was terrific. He went above and beyond to make our experience a memorable one. I would Recommend RJ Mexican to anyone that’s interested in Mexican dining in the historical district of Dallas. And, make sure to ask for Jose!
Great experience! The place was all decked out for Halloween, and the bar had AWESOME VIBES. Amazing handmade scratch cocktails and the ribeye steak was cooked to perfection! 👌 This place is a total neighborhood gem. 💯 😎
If you are looking for a fancy night out with a stunning view of the city, this is your place. The drinks were spectacular, food was fresh and delicious, and the ambiance made you feel like you took a step into a 1920's speak-easy. Highly recommend!
Very good experience. First time diner. We had the pig head for three people. Plenty of food. The head was superbly prepared. The skin was crispy and meat very tender. It's kind of fatty but work around that and enjoy the meat and skin. Home made tortillas complemented the meal. Well done!
- Highland Park Village
- DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas Near the Galleria
- Town East Mall Shopping Center
- Dallas Fort Worth Airport Marriott
- Union Station
- Knox County Museum
- Texas Christian University
- Dallas Museum of Art
- Preston Center
- Hulen Shopping Center
- Cowboys Stadium, Dallas TX
- Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria
- Omni Dallas Convention Center Hotel
- North Park Center
- Rangers Ballpark In Arlington
- Grapevine Mills Mall Shopping Center
- Dallas Zoo
- Fort Worth Alliance Airport
- Terrace Park