Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Nominated for Connecticut’s Best restaurant by the Connecticut Restaurant Association, Taproot offers a chef driven menu with local ingredients in a down to earth setting.
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoExcellent spot for ingredient forward food in a hip setting. Went on a Friday night and the service was excellent. Stayed to see some live music in the bar after dinner and had a lovely time.More infoTaproot - South NorwalkPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• South Norwalk•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoNoisy, but always fun. World’s best osso buco. Chicken delicious too. We always share a pizza.More infoMatchPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• South Norwalk•4.8
- SSscovipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •17 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoAbsolutely delicious food! Generous portion size and a fair price. Staff very friendly and attentive. Reasonably priced wine list. Definitely 2 thumbs up!More infoIl Posto SONOPrice: Moderate• Italian• Norwalk•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 25, 2023One of our favorite restaurants, love sitting at the bar having dinner and drinksMore infoWashington PrimePrice: Expensive• American• South Norwalk•4.8
- ABAdamBNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review4.0Dined on Nov 12, 2023The brunch buffet was very tasty despite a few items being overcooked/dry. Worth the money if you come hungry. Delicious cocktails.More infoEvarito's Mexican Kitchen & BarPrice: Moderate• Mexican• South Norwalk•4.4
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.