Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Osteria Applausi opened in Old Greenwich in 1994. Each customer is treated like family. Our food is authentic Italian food requiring only the finest and freshest ingredients, every cut of meat and fish is hand-selected and Maria makes handmade pasta daily. If you want to experience a true taste of Italy and be treated like one of the family, come to Osteria Applausi.
Beppe Cornacchia, co-owner and manager of Osteria Applausi, has been a vital part of the restaurant since 2002. Prior to managing Applausi, Beppe lived in Tuscany since 1985 and worked in many successful Italian restaurants. He brought his vision of La Cucina Italiana to Fairfield County. Beppe also orchestrated the beautiful renovation of Applausi in 2010 to making it more metropolitan and giving it a sleek New York City feel in Old Greenwich.
Located at Delamar Greenwich Harbor Hotel, the restaurant’s intimate decor, along with its wrought iron tonelle covered waterfront terrace and exquisitely designed menu by award winning Executive Chef Frederic Kieffer will deliver the Côte d’Azur right to your table.
Takeout Menu can be found in our profile. We are also offering delivery everyday on our website.
Only the best USDA prime beef is used and every cut is carefully dry-aged to provide the perfect concentration of flavor, arriving at your table sizzling on a piping hot plate.
The ambiance and atmosphere bring you the perfect balance between the sophistication of the city and the warmth of the suburbs. Along with the artistic yet masculine décor, and a vibrant bar scene, Blackstones can accommodate private parties for a sit-down dinner or a cocktail reception, and overall an unforgettable experience.
Step inside South Bay and feel swept up in the serenity of a calming sea. From the warm hues of the interior to the nautical ship lap walls, South Bay provides the ultimate coastline dining experience. The menu boasts a variety of Mediterranean inspired, elegant and savory dishes, all created using fresh, locally sourced ingredients. Our extensive wine list you'll find second to none and our craft cocktails are refreshing and delicious!
With two locations, one in bustling downtown New Haven and the other in the heart of Greenwich on "The Avenue", South Bay is the ideal meeting place for friends and family. Bon Appetit!
Harvest offers modern American custom cuisine with Asian, Latin, and Mediterranean influence as well as an extensive wine list from the United States and around the world. By supporting local and organic farms, Harvest makes it a top priority to serve the freshest and highest quality ingredients. Come in and try it for yourself and enjoy custom cuisine from farm to fork. Please visit our sister restaurants 55 Wine Bar and Restaurant in Fairfield, Cava Wine Bar and Restaurant in New Canaan, and Scena Wine Bar and Restaurant in Darien.
- BBobsterSeattle / Eastern Washington •6 reviews4.0Dined 2 days agoTony is a gracious and accommodating host going from table to table. the food was quite good. excellent wine list, good selection of liquor. the room is well appointed and warm. the room is noisy. the wait staff professional.More infoTony's at the J HousePrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Greenwich•4.6
- CSChristinaSNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoDelicious food and wonderful service. Will definitely be back!More infoCanoe - GreenwichPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Greenwich•4.6
- CChinabrosNew York / Tri-State Area •6 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 19, 2023We love this restaurant and is our No. 1 choice for our anniversary. The food was excellent! We had oysters which were so fresh! Staffs were polite and attentive. Highly recommended for a special occasion!More infoL'EscalePrice: Moderate• Provencal• Greenwich•4.7
- EMElisabethMNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 11, 2023Great food and super nice and competent service! Loved the wine recommendation too.More infoPolpoPrice: Expensive• Italian• Greenwich•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Amazing! Def try the miso cod crepe.More infoThe Cottage - GreenwichPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Greenwich•4.7
Nasrin’s Kitchen in NYC is a full-on celebration of Persian home cooking
Chef Nasrin Rejali is all about recreating her mother’s and grandmother’s recipes at this Midtown restaurant.
‘Best new chef’ Paola Velez brings a delightful Afro-Latino pop-up dinner to NYC
Poalo Velez is the pandemic pop-up queen, best known for her work behind Bakers Against Racism. She’s now back with her newest pop-up.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Greenwich is L'Escale
- Roger Sherman Baldwin Park
- Summerfield Park
- Thru Way Shopping Center
- First Presbyterian Church
- Liberty Square
- Stop And Shop Shopping Center
- Western Greenwich Civic Center Park
- Strickland Road Historic District
- Bush Holley House Museum
- Pemberwick Park
- Bruce Park
- Columbus Park
- Bruce Museum of Arts And Science
- Greenwich Avenue Historic District
- Cos Cob Station
- Greenwich Common
- Grass Island Park
- Elegant Home on an Acre of Rolling Lawns
- Old Greenwich Station