Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
SASA has a REME HALO® indoor air purification system that uses U.V. filtration & hydro-peroxide plasma to inactivate bacteria & viruses to make our indoor dining room safer than ever.
We welcome you to SASA!
- OTOpenTable DinerCleveland / Akron / Canton •1 review4.0Dined 2 days agoGreat place, great service, but this new menu is sparse and uninspired. We came because of the beautiful dishes we saw on their Instagram page made by their creative chef. We were very disappointed to know that the chef was gone and all the interesting dishes as well. I hope they increase the amount of choices available.More info1899 Social ClubPrice: Expensive• American• Shaker Heights•4
- JjessicaLos Angeles •4 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoGreat restaurant- if you like a quiet atmosphere then this is not the place for you lol. They do happy birthday shout out and the purge sirens often. The place has a great atmosphere for what they are trying to go for. I love the food names - but wished they had a few other choices for entrees but it’s a great basic start! The service was decent - they were busy, but the app came out within 5 min if ordering!!!More infoThe Haunted House RestaurantPrice: Moderate• American• Cleveland Heights•4.2
- EEmilyvipNew York / Tri-State Area •9 reviews4.0Dined 4 days agoFood and cocktails were just ok, not sure it's worth the premium price. Not a great spot if you don't eat dairy. Didn't cook ribeye correctly (ordered medium rare, came out medium well). Plating was odd (several dishes served on cutting boards so food falls off). Cocktail flavor profiles were off (ie - spicy marg was WAY too spicy). To be fair, we were tired and didn't have energy to tell the restaurant for them to make those things right - so maybe it would have been corrected if we had said something. The focaccia was the star - delish.More infoMichael's Genuine Food & Drink - ClevelandPrice: Expensive• American• Shaker Heights•4.1
- OTOpenTable DinerCleveland / Akron / Canton •1 review5.0Dined on Sep 9, 2023We went for a birthday. The young man Cedric was our chef he was a visiting chef from Florida and he was amazing!!More infoBenihana - Cleveland, OHPrice: Moderate• Japanese• Beachwood•3.3
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •10 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Second time visiting. Will definitely be back again. Food was great and our waiter Adam was excellent.More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Orange VillagePrice: Moderate• American• Beachwood•4.3
Discover Shaker Heights
Shaker Heights is a suburban retreat outside of Cleveland where you can enjoy the pleasures of life, including home-style eateries. Tree-lined streets give this neighborhood a small-town feel complete with classic traditional American comfort foods served in the city’s many eateries. Here, you’ll enjoy burgers, barbecue and deli favorites in a historic district listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The neighborhood is also home to a diverse population that is reflected in today's international cuisine options. You’ll discover French, Hungarian, Turkish, Mediterranean and Japanese favorites as you explore the many restaurants of the area.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 25, 2023 there are 5 restaurants in Shaker Heights. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Sushi and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Shaker Heights who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Shaker Heights either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.