Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
- DJDianeJvipCleveland / Akron / Canton •63 reviews5.0Dined todayService was great. Food excellent . A bit tight space wise . Loved the piano player.More infoValerio's RistorantePrice: Expensive• Italian• Little Italy•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerCleveland / Akron / Canton •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoIt was my friend birthday I loved the haunted house restaurant good food and. Everyone is so friendlyMore infoThe Haunted House RestaurantPrice: Moderate• American• Cleveland Heights•4.1
- DBDrBrianKNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoA great dining experience with friends. Very attentive service with a great wine selection. To our surprise wine was half off on Tuesday.More infoTutto Carne- ClevelandPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Little Italy•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerCleveland / Akron / Canton •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoBy far one of my favorite restaurants. The salad is so good and so fresh. Every time we go here The owner or manager I’m guessing brings over little plate of pasta for everyone to try. He makes sure to ask how the food is and talks for a bit. Very nice!! It is very good food. Worth the drive!More infoLa Dolce Vita - ClevelandPrice: Moderate• Italian• Little Italy•4.6
- LOLOCALNew York / Tri-State Area •21 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 21, 2023I was a solo diner and the staff made me feel welcome. The food was outstanding and the service was very accommodating. It's a great restaurant.More infoMaxi’s BistroPrice: Moderate• Bistro• University Circle•4.6
Discover Little Italy
Little Italy is a small neighborhood of Cleveland located next to the University Hospital. The neighborhood got its name because Italian immigrants settled in the area and developed local businesses and restaurants reflecting their home cuisine. Today, just under 5 percent of local residents report Italian as their first ancestry. Local specialties include pastrami on rye, ciabatta with salami and panzanella. Little Italy is also home to the Tony Brush Park, which features a pavilion and picnic tables that are ideal for enjoying some take-out from one of the small Italian delis nearby featuring an array of cheeses, meats and veggies. There are also several casual, eat-in restaurants in the neighborhood, which feature upscale Italian and Irish cuisine. Some of the popular offerings include moscardini lessati alla Genovese and cotoletta with potatoes. Close off your meal with cinnamon scones alongside bold, dark-roasted coffee or espresso.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Little Italy (Cleveland) is La Dolce Vita - Cleveland