- WNWineNDineSan Francisco Bay Area •9 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoLadera Grill is always a wonderful place to get a meal with family, friends, or business associates as they have a great menu to choose from.More infoLadera Grill - Morgan HillPrice: Expensive• Steak• Morgan Hill•4.5
- SCSusanaCSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoLoved this place. It’s away from the Main Street, great ambience. Tables with crisp white table cloths. It’s well run, with a full bar. All staff where kind, knowledgeable and super helpful. My waitress was incredibly knowledgeable with drinks and the menu. Super friendly. I never heard of this place but now that I know,will becoming more often.More infoOdeumPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Morgan Hill•4.2
- VEVivianEvipSan Francisco Bay Area •12 reviews5.0Dined on Jul 29, 2023Thank you for another amazing dinner. The service was outstanding even with 15 people and being super busy. The food was fresh and full of flavor. My family was celebrating 2 birthdays and the service couldn’t have more than perfect. Thanks again and can’t wait to come back!More infoChama Nativa Brazilian SteakhousePrice: Moderate• Brazilian Steakhouse• Gilroy•4.9
- JCJasonCSan Francisco Bay Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 202310/10 from Me. This was My Wife and I second visit, and we ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT there. We ordered the same thing we did the 1st (Rib-eye for My Wife and Steak Burger for Me) and it was just as Delicious as our first time ordering. No complaints whatsoever… well, maybe a suggestion. I honestly think My Drink 🥃 (The Old Fashioned) should have had CLEAR ICE, not clouded. Still not enough to take away a star. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️s from Me💯 DEFINITELY going backMore infoWillard Hicks - Morgan HillPrice: Expensive• American• Morgan Hill•4
- YPYvonnePSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This is our favorite place to go. It always feels like coming home. They have an excellent staff and very low turnover. We consider them family now. The owners, Kristy and John, are wonderful people. They care so much about their customers and staff. We’ve celebrated birthdays, anniversaries, and holidays with them for years now. We just had brunch on New Years Day and the whole place was full and fun. The holiday special cocktails were tasty and the food was delicious. Make your reservation soon and start your new year off with a great new place to dine out!More infoWest Side Grill - GilroyPrice: Moderate• American• Gilroy•4.6
The New York Times names its 50 favorite restaurants for 2023
Among the favorites this year are Keralan comfort food spot Thattu in Chicago and the cafe-by-day, restaurant-by-night Comfort Kitchen in Boston.
Here are Food & Wine’s Best New Chefs and Best Restaurants in the US for 2023
Read on for the magazine’s picks for the best new chefs in the country and readers’ top restaurants in the US.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 24, 2023 there are 3 restaurants in Gilroy. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Brazilian Steakhouse and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Gilroy who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Gilroy either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Quality Inn & Suites Gilroy
- El Roble Park
- Town Plaza Shopping Center
- Aromas Community Park
- Super 8 Gilroy
- The Outlets At Gilroy Shopping Center
- Outlets At Gilroy
- Ousley Park
- South Valley Plaza Shopping Center
- Travel Inn Gilroy
- San Ysidro Park
- California Aircraft Antique Museum
- Las Animas Park
- Third Street
- Gavilan College Golf Course
- Rosewood CordeValle
- Gilroy Premium Outlets
- Forest Street Park
- King's Rest Motel
- San Luis Reservoir Wildlife Area