Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
- JDJoanneDNew York / Tri-State Area •5 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023Everything was great…Can’t wait to go back again….More infoMalone's Chop HousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Bay Ridge•4.4
- OOurplaceforpizzaNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 20, 2023My wife and I like to come here for there pizza. It's very good. We've haven't been here since COVID but we went last night and it was as good as we remember. I highly recommend this restaurant.More infoCampania Coal Fired Pizza - Bay RidgePrice: Expensive• Pizzeria• Bay Ridge•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 18, 2023Food and service was great ,I would recommend this place for a first date !More infoPositanoPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Bay Ridge•4.8
- AGAnthonyGvipNew York / Tri-State Area •41 reviews4.0Dined on Oct 15, 2023Always a great experience Marco is always very attentive and the food is the reason we come very oftenMore infoPonte VecchioPrice: Expensive• Italian• Bay Ridge•4.5
- CCafeblancNew York / Tri-State Area •7 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 30, 2023Fun time..waitress went out of her way to decorate plate with Happy 53rd Anniversary…so thoughtful…what a nice girl!More infoGreenhouse CafePrice: Moderate• Continental• Bay Ridge•4.5
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
NYC’s 13 hottest restaurant openings of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 1, 2023 there are 6 restaurants in Bay Ridge. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian, Pizzeria, Steakhouse and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Bay Ridge who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Bay Ridge either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Payne Park
- Mcdonald Triangle
- Rainbow Playground
- Fort Hamilton Park
- Best Western Gregory Hotel
- Martin Luther Playground
- Mcdonald Square
- Lieutenant William E Coffey Square
- Eighth Avenue Sea Beach Line
- Monastery Square
- 86th Street Fourth Avenue Line
- 50th Street West End Line
- Sunset Park
- 59th Street Fourth Avenue Line
- Leif Ericson Park And Square
- 77th Street Fourth Avenue Line
- Shore Road Park
- Mckinley Park
- 53rd Street Fourth Avenue Line
- Fort Hamilton Plaza