466 5th Ave South
Naples, FL 34102Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.tulianaples.com/
- Phone: 2392132073x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: 11:30 a.m.- 3 p.m.
Dinner Nightly: 5 p.m. - 11 p.m.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Vincenzo Betulia
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Wine
A word from Tulia
Osteria Tulia transports diners to Naples, Florida's first osteria, serving exquisitely prepared Italian peasant cuisine in the ambiance of a lovingly restored Italian farmhouse. Osteria Tulia is the vision of Sicilian-born Chef/Partner Vincenzo Betulia, a long-time Old Naples chef whose flavorful dishes have earned top culinary accolades and a passionate international following.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Tulia - Best Restaurants in Naples ›
Tulia reviews from OpenTable diners
167 reviews since May 17, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (114)great for outdoor dining (88)neighborhood gem (69)special occasion (50)hot spot (47)notable wine list (36)good for groups (32)vibrant bar scene (32)romantic (31)great for lunch (31)great for brunch (9)late-night find (9)scenic view (9)kid-friendly (8)Show More
- ImpeccableOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/8/2014The food was delicious and the service was impeccable, we will be coming back.Special Features:
- Authentic ItalianmammarocksVIPDined on 9/6/2014Lots of restaurants in naples but not that many good ones! Trulia meets foodie expectation! Different menu, creative cooking. Great service.Special Features:
- Naples has lots of Italian butMadameCurieDined on 9/4/2014Tulia is special. The food is outstanding, the wait staff attentive without hovering. We almost always select one or more of the Contorni to share as appetizers and Tulia's are always special.The caramelized Brussels sprouts are scrumptious and the garlic anchovy broccolini is a must! We shared the veal special (with prosciutto and cheese) and the special white pizza - both delicious.Special Features:
- Deliciously distinct entreesLuv2writeDined on 9/1/2014My Squid pasta dish was a bit spicy but chock full of chopped seafood and very flavorful. I took home half for the next day. The hogfish dish with kale was so enjoyable that my husband almost licked the dish. The server was more than helpful and attentive. A very nice night out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this placeLinsahDined on 8/31/2014Always a pleasure to dine here. Great atmosphere. Dining on the patio, watching 5th Avenue life go by makes you feel like you are truly in Italy. The eclectic cuisine created by the wonderful Vincenzo will satisfy anybody.Special Features:
- jojoe26Dined on 8/31/2014Great overall dinning experience. Amy was a terrific server. She was knowledgeable and pleasant, and eager to please.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent all aroundFormerVirginianDined on 8/29/2014Hostess was very good; waiter was extremely helpful with local information and very attentive. Food was outstandng!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great addition to the Naples scene!NaplesFoodieDined on 8/22/2014We are year round residents so we avoid most of the great restaurants during season. We finally went to Tulia in June and this is our third time back! Unique menu, great appetizers that you will not find anywhere else...and the pasta! Wow! Foie Gras sauce and other unique flavors make this a must do place!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Real Italian ExperienceUncinmiDined on 8/22/2014There are many Italain places to dine in Naples but Tulia is the only place to experience Italy. Authentic dishes. Outstanding service. A wine list beyond ones imagination. Do not miss this gem on 5thSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Molto BeneOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014We feel that the pasta is the most authentic we have ever had in the United States. We lived in Rome for 2 years so we know real Italian food and Osteria Tulia is a very special place. We feel that they are starting to get too highly priced in their meat and special entrees but the whole feeling is wonderful especially outside as the inside can be extremely noisy when they are full/busy.Special Features:
- Splendid Sicilian KitchenrazzledazzleDined on 8/22/2014Tulia's never fails to deliver first class service and the most amazing food....I am always transported right back to Italy when I am dining there...it is always a food "experience"...and the other touches..remind me of my Sicilian Mother's kitchen..where the staff is always cleaning..even wiping down the chair legs...making sure you have enough to eat and drink...it is Naples finest..Special Features:
- DisapointedCarolpatDined on 8/21/2014Artichoke Ap & Brusel Sprouts way too overdone and not good. Pork Shoulder good. Pasta Meat Mix just okay. Service was fine. Mentioned my Birth Day reservation but no desert offered. Wine was nice. Not a restaurant that should have everything ala cart. Not a good value compared to other restaurants on 5th.Special Features:
- eliasgVIPDined on 8/17/2014Even though Naples' 5th Ave is full of Italian places, this places strives toward good authentic food. There's nothing cheesy here like fettuccine alfredo or spaghetti and meatballs. This restaurant strives to make dishes you really find in Italy, like cacio e peppe, in addition to house made ricotta and other nice touches. Oh, and Sunday nights wines are half-off. Can't beat that!Special Features:
- Great AgainHungryDined on 8/16/2014Our food was wonderful and the service was great. You can't beat this for fine Italian food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian food in Naples areaColey143VIPDined on 8/16/2014Food was so fresh & delicious, service was outstanding - nice, casual setting. My family had just gotten back from a vacation in Italy and this restaurant is the closest you can get to true Italian cooking!Special Features:
- Authentic and excellent!LuvshermesVIPDined on 8/16/2014Have stopped by for lunch before but this was my first dinner experience. My dining partners raved about the Manhattans, especially the Italian cherries! Food was well seasoned and very tasty. Very accommodating for our vegetarian and all entrees were scrumptous! Will come back many times!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesomeness!!JettDined on 8/15/2014Great food, great service, outstanding specialty and mixed drinks. Best bartender around...Steve Baffa.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best!FLMAXDined on 8/8/2014Tulia's continues to be my favorite Naples dining spot. The food and service is top notch. Love it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingBeeoDined on 8/7/2014Amazing food! Great ambiance! Exquisite drinks! A great place for formal to casual dining!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hate2CookVIPDined on 8/2/2014The best Gnoccis I've had since my Nonna made them. Everything is fresh and homemade. Drinks are innovative. Staff is above competent. They actually make you feel like you're family. The introduction to dinner is always fresh caponata with CRUNCHY bread. A must for tourists and "we" year rounders!!! Go there!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JdiazVIPDined on 8/1/2014We love this restaurant. The specials are the best.Special Features:
- Felt like the staff wasn't working.YummytummyDined on 7/29/2014I recommended an entree to several guest at my table and we were all disappointed. Next day I found out that no one is in a hurry to go back there for dinner. It really too bad, because my first experience was good. I have mixed feeling😣
- WonderfulmikeDined on 7/29/2014Tulia is one of our favorites in Naples. Just greatSpecial Features:
- RecommendNWHIDined on 7/27/2014Both service and food truly excellent. Went for lunch on a sunday out of season and will definitely return.
- Charming but one thing forgottenOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014the place was so charming and refreshingly different for naples...i felt like we were in the mountains :) food was fabulous and price was reasonable. only glitch was that we went for my husband's birthday and i had put on the reservation through open table and reminded the waitress...he never got any birthday cake delivered which i thought was an obvious request...he was just handed the bill. that part was very disappointing.
- Always GreatCityFolkVIPDined on 7/25/2014The best Italian food in Naples. Great service and will tailor a dish to your needs.Special Features:
- In Love with TuliaVickiDined on 7/24/2014Best authentic Sicilian food in Naples. Our guest are still raving about how great the food was.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best food in NaplesrichardcorrieroDined on 7/22/2014Their home made pasta dishes ar amazing. And their grilled octopus is fantastic!Special Features:
- Naples Top ChoicesLive4FineDiningDined on 7/20/2014With so many restaurants on 5th Avenue it can be hard to choose, so take it from a self proclaimed food critic, Tulia should be high on your list if you like great Italian food and excellent service. The bread and caponata are just the beginning of a great meal. The knowledgeable servers can easily direct you to an entree that you will enjoy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great MenuaatnaplesVIPDined on 7/19/2014The food here is always enjoyable but the owners need to invest in proper wine storage refrigerators. On four different dining occasions when fine wine from the reserve list was purchased it was served hot. It diminishes the greAt food and the overall experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As good as Always !!OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/19/2014This is one of our favorite Places in Naples, good for all ages!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is a can't miss place.JMPNDadVIPDined on 7/15/2014If you're in Naples, don't miss eating here. Our server was fantastic and described the day's additions beautifully. Before we ordered they brought out our bread with eggplant caponata, olive oil, and Parmesan. We began with a roasted beet and peach salad, followed by agnolotti with peas, then a branzino, then a ribeye with buttermilk fried onion rings. Sweets did not disappoint either. The tiramisu was the best I have ever had. My wife had the ice cream sandwich which was snickerdoodle cookies, hazelnut ice cream, chocolate shavings and a warmed Nutella dipping sauce. Oh and the Tuscan chianti ... Just loved it all!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- comfortable setting with great foodchicajillVIPDined on 7/13/2014A rustic setting with interesting twists on Italian cuisine... different but not weird.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/12/2014Always enjoy a visit to Tulia ..service has improved tremendously . Always a little slow to remove plates during courses . Food continues to be innovative and excellent . Wonderful wine list alsoSpecial Features:
- Great food as alwaysEllenDined on 7/12/2014We have eaten st Tulia many times. We always have a fantastic meal. We do try to change up the dishes we order and are trying to work thru the whole menu. Problem is they keep changing the menu so we can never get caught up. Food is amazing and brings back memories of our last trip to Italy. Can't wait to try their Sunday family meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- chooseyDined on 7/9/2014We had a very enjoyable evening. We liked our waiter, Mile. He was friendly and helpful. It was our daughter -in-law's birthday and I was hoping a small gesture would have been made in her behalf. We bought a tee shirt to remember the occasion. We live here all year round and will dine again. Linda CensitsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Five Stars all the WayBeedsDined on 7/9/2014Tulia did not disappoint! Once seated, we were served fresh bread and eggplant tapenade. I could have made dinner out of that! Our server, JC was fabulous. She knew the menu and was most helpful with descriptions and recommendations. Some "Unusual" appetizer choices. Be daring...try one. The homemade pasta is not to be missed. Loved the garden pizza. Wish I had room for dessert. We will go back....often!Special Features:
- Second time better than firstPatrickVIPDined on 7/7/2014Having done the "early dining" the week before, we went back to experience a regular dinner. Part of the reasoning was the list of wonderful sounding appetizers that were not choices with early dining. The grilled octopus was excellent, although I thought the octopus had a rather strange texture. Entrees of salmon and the garganelli with lamb sugo were outstanding, but the ricotta cheesecake (incredibly creamy) served with berries was truly remarkable. Our waiter was excellent although we really don't need the server to constantly TELL us how wonderful everything will be and how wonderful everything is. Shouldn't he be "asking" not "telling"?I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always consistently greatSakeloverDined on 7/5/2014Great rustic italian the bread and eggplant tapenade is to die for. Great craft cocktail drinks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent AgainRoseDined on 7/5/2014Great food, great service, great bar. Early dining specials were outstanding.Special Features: