Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar - Naples
1220 3rd Street South
Naples, FL 34102Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar - Naples
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tommybahama.com/
- Phone: 2396436889
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: 11:00am - 5:00pm; Please call to request lunch reservations.
Island Time Happy Hour 4:00pm-6:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Caribbean, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: John Fitzgerald
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please contact us for Catering Inquiries
- Entertainment: Please contact us for a schedule of our Live Island Music.
- Special Events: Please join us for Island Time Happy Hour EVERYDAY 4pm-6pm
A word from Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar - Naples
Tommy Bahama's combines a tranquil environment and good food with an emphasis on hospitality to make for the perfect place to recharge or unwind while indulging in a unique dining experience. The experience is sure to feel like a getaway, whether you’re on vacation or looking for a vacation from your everyday life. For more information: www.tommybahama.com. We accept reservations for dinner only however we ARE OPEN FOR LUNCH DAILY.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar - Naples - Best Restaurants in Naples ›
Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar - Naples reviews from OpenTable diners
156 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelEnergetic
great for outdoor dining (134)neighborhood gem (72)vibrant bar scene (65)hot spot (64)kid-friendly (62)good for groups (61)special occasion (59)great for lunch (58)fit for foodies (53)scenic view (32)late-night find (23)romantic (22)great for brunch (21)notable wine list (9)Show More
- wait too longAlbertDined on 8/30/2014Food so so not what expected. Wait too long even with reservations. Too hot even indoors
- Couldn't ask for moreMarkVIPDined on 8/27/2014A terrific dining and shopping experience. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. The Kona Ribeye was cooked just right! My Key Lime Martini was perfect. We will be back often when we are in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently excellentDudleyDined on 8/27/2014We never fail to eat at Tommy Bahamas on every visit to Naples. Of our 20 visits to the restaurant, food, service and atmosphere have been great on every occasion. On the recent visit, the individual playing guitar and singing was excellent. He played everything from George Benson, ELP, Jimmy Buffett and others. The quality of his talent really stood out. Order the Jerk Chicken. The Key Lime pie was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- More than what you'd expectFoodGloriousFoodDined on 8/22/2014I thought this would be like all the other name brand stores. Hard Rock Cafe, Margaritaville, etc. but the food is much better. It's not haute cuisine, but the dishes we had were very tasty and not killed by salt to add flavor like our dinner at Truluck's! Drinks are excellent, especially the piña colada with a rum float, which is not even listed on the menu! It's a family place with a bar scene after dinner, service was awesome!Special Features:
- Not their bestRhaiglerDined on 8/21/2014This was the first time I've had a sub-par meal at Tommy Bahamas. My Bungalow salad was missing the macadamia nuts and the almonds were almost non-existent. The decaf coffee did not taste fresh and the Pina Colada cake was dry. My husband didn't feel well after eating the scallop sliders. Maybe it's because of off-season, but the meal was not nearly as good as usual.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PeterPeterDined on 8/18/2014A casual restaurant with very good, moderately priced food and great cocktails. The wait staff are young, energetic, and friendly. They move quickly but sometimes step in front of customers in their haste. Our primary waiter was knowledgeable and his recommendations were spot on. The service is prompt but our entrees arrived before our table had been cleared and we were expected to clear our own table. We also had to ask for our water glasses to be refreshed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thank you!maryDined on 8/17/2014Stu, Tammy and all who make Tommy Bahama's a wonderful dining and shopping experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time, fine dine!jimsofullDined on 8/16/2014Our friends from NH shop at Tommy Bahama's at home and did here as well. They have always wanted to dine at one of their restaurants and what better one to go to than the first one. I'm not quite sure how one goes from tee shirts and hamburgers and evolve into a brand associated with high quality merchandise and equally high standards of dining excellence. Oh, I forgot to say the wait staff was great and the food was wonderful. We are now residents in Naples and am sure we'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Papa's Shrimp and Pesto is Superb!35anniversaryVIPDined on 8/16/2014The absolute freshest pesto outside of making it myself. Finally found a fully flavored pesto (lots of tongue tingling garlic and basil) and huge shrimp together with aldente pasta made for the perfect dish. Complimented by a few mojitos and an order of conch fritters with a side of succotash, we had the perfect meal. Jimbo our waiter was very attentive and had always seemed to have the next plate or drink ready when you needed it. Busy place, so make a reservation. The food is great and outdoor dining and deco is reminiscent of Key West, but conveniently it's right here in Naples.Special Features:
- Great placeAnnikaDined on 8/15/2014Great place, Good food, very nice and friendly servants. We have been theirs several times. It's a little bit too noisySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RN76VIPDined on 8/15/2014Great customer experience and overall energy and food is surprisingly goodSpecial Features:
- Best around but dropped the ballJoeBoSoxVIPDined on 8/15/2014This continues to be one of the best places in the Naples area to eat if you want good food and an ambience to make one feel you are in the sub tropics. The live entertainment adds to he aura. Always enjoy my food and experience there. Had one little disappointment this last meal. The salad was entitled Arugula something salad with scallops and shrimp. My wife and I both ordered it. It was expensive and delicious. However there was absolutely no Arugula in it!! When I asked the waiter he checked and confirmed there was supposed to be Arugula. Arugula would have add even more taste to the salad. They did nothing about this and I left wondering if I got a smaller salad than what I paid for. It was $18. I only wanted to be treated fairly!!?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Anniversary Meal.SplashDined on 8/14/2014Arrived in Naples on day of wedding anniversary and booked TB through website. Mentioned in booking that it was our anniversary. Had to phone TB as we were running late because of taxi. They were very accommodating. Had a great table for us an our two children waiting. The food was absolutely fabulous. At the end of our meal, our waitress surprised us with a cake and candle, a very nice touch and much appreciated. What more can I say great atmosphere, great food, a wonderful evening. Manny thanks Tommy Bahamas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buzzy atmosphereasholidayDined on 8/11/2014Family friendly restaurant, busy for a Monday night in Naples. To tell the truth, although the food was good, it's probably a bit overpriced but given the buzzy atmosphere it's well worth a visit. Recommend the king prawns stuffed with crab meat.Special Features:
- Great spotthegrapegatsbyDined on 8/9/2014Great atmosphere, great service, excellent food. My party had a reservation on a Saturday night we were late and they were still able to accommodate us..Special Features:
- Love this place!SteveDined on 8/8/2014I love this place so much that I cannot even be in this part of Florida without stopping for a meal. It is a true destination. The great food, fantastic and unique cocktails and live music are just bonuses. See you again soon, TB.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- godiningDined on 8/8/2014Whenever I am in Naples Fla. I always make it a point to stop at Tommy Bahamas for a great lunch or dinner. The food and service never disappoint.Special Features:
- Fun Time!DojoVIPDined on 8/8/2014Great family restaurant. Food was great and waiter was fantastic and very attentive. Environment was loud but entertaining with live music and an all around festive group of people. Restaurant is a little pricey and not a very romantic spot if your looking for a quiet dark corner to retreat to.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FyfieDined on 7/31/2014Great food, ambience and music. Dined outside but under cover of awning. Daughters 16th birthday and looked after wonderfully. Try the artichoke starter and coconut shrimp.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RN76VIPDined on 7/23/2014Amazing food and service. Singer at night. Management comes around to be sure you are enjoying your dining experience. Tammy, one of the managers is especially friendly and nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tropical ambianceCsuebdinesDined on 7/21/2014Casual tropic atmosphere with a varied southern / Caribbean menu. The restaurant is festive with live music and very kid friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Summer night dinnerMarkJVIPDined on 7/18/2014Good location, great service by the wait staff -- very accommodating to our requests. Live music was good. Only complaint was the food was just average; it was under seasoned, and lacked some pop. Decent place to go, will probably be back. Location, people watching and music outweighed the food issues that may have been a one time issue.Special Features:
- naples 123placetobeseen99Dined on 7/18/2014good food, accommodating, excellent service, however quite noisySpecial Features:
- Casual Dining in Dowtown NaplessoxfanDined on 7/17/2014Tommy Bahamas is a great place for a casual dinner in Naples. It is consistently good, with food that is not over the top gourmet, but well prepared. We sat outside, enjoyed a delicious mojito which put us in the island mood, and listened to a great singer. I had the tuna, which is described as "seared" on the menu. I like my tuna cooked through, and the waitress was very willing to oblige (many places are not accommodating when this request is made). My tuna was indeed cooked all the way through, and it was not dry; it was still very moist and delicious. All in all a very pleasant evening, and we will return, as well as recommend it to our friends.Special Features:
- Fantastic diningTonyVIPDined on 7/15/2014We took family visiting on vacation to dine at Tommy Bahamas, they were Wowed! Thank you so much! AnthonySpecial Features:
- Truly Outstandingmjf90Dined on 7/11/2014The food was some of the best cuisine I've ever tasted. Don't be skeptical because it is associated with a clothing store; this is a bona fide restaurant with world-class quality food. The tuna tacos and coconut shrimp were superb, but the Ahi Tuna entree is what sealed the deal for me. It was the finest tuna I've ever had. It was prepared perfectly, raw and just warm, it melts in your mouth. I also tasted the Macademia nut encrusted Snapper and must say it was perhaps the best piece of white fish I've ever had.Special Features:
- Our favourite spotTreezDined on 7/11/2014We visit Naples every year and Tommy's is alway a must!!!! It never disappoints, in fact it's always better than we remember. Would highly recommend for food, service and ambience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/9/2014Music was way too loud. Made talking very difficult... Food and service was outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- plbbostonDined on 7/6/2014Made a reservation and sat right down. Our waiter came right over and explained the menu but then we didn't see him for another 10 minutes. He came back and took our drink order at the same time as our dinner order. Then he forgot our drinks. When we could get his attention 15 minutes later we told him we never got our drinks. So in other words we sat there for about 25 minutes with nothing but bread. The food and drinks came at just about the same time, no time to relax and enjoy our cocktail. The food was good. Don't think we'll be going back for quite some time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MwalshMwalshDined on 7/5/2014I was very happy. Food was great. Drinks were fantastic. Would definitely recommend it. Can't wait to go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FunLegendVIPDined on 7/3/2014Great fun and great bread. Tortilla soup is simply the best. Entrees are above average But not great. Desserts are a 10. Overall the music is great and Tommy's is always fun.Special Features:
- Fun placeLovethesun2014Dined on 7/3/2014Tommy Bahamas is always busy even out of season. They have finally made some nice menu changes. Our server was very good and did her best to get our drinks out to us right away and let us dine at our leisure,eventhough it was a Fourth of July weekend.our food was good,it was a beautiful evening and we had a nice time. Very noisy,though.Special Features:
- TB 2014...out2eatDined on 7/2/2014Awesome everything...Ambience, service, food, location...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- live musictravelerVIPDined on 6/28/2014fun atmosphere, great food and service. really enjoyed trevor on guitar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Out of Town GuestGlassgalDined on 6/27/2014We took our out of town guests for lunch who had been in town for the week having a wonderful time. After lunch at Tommy Bahamas they agreed it was the highlight of their trip. We sat inside but with the doors open we were cool but still felt like we were outside. We even had our own little bird picking up the crumbs off the floor. Great food great service great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendly dining experienceNaples4meDined on 6/22/2014We dined with family visiting from out of town. The service was friendly and very accommodating. The music was a nice touch. Would like to see an expanded menu; perhaps short ribs, although the baby back ribs are outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinnerpartyof2Dined on 6/21/2014The ambiance was great, the waiter was entertaining and spot on with the service. The food was excellent. Pricey for this time of year compared to near by deals.Special Features:
- Great evening!ColeDined on 6/21/2014Great way to spend the last night of our vacation! We started with the pork quesadilla which was wonderful! The filling inside the parmesan coated chicken was delicious, the almond coated snapper was delicate and flavorful and the filet mignon was cooked to perfection! It was a great time had by all, definitely recommend. Ladies beware the bathroom stalls are extremely small making it extremely difficult to get into and out of without getting too close to the bowl.
- open table eventOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/21/2014I didn't like it at all. the music was across the street from bar.There was nothing special for the event on the menue! the whole thing was a sham! MG.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to eat and shopSandykDined on 6/15/2014The food is always great. And what is better then food and shoppingSpecial Features: