Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar - Naples
1220 3rd Street South
Naples, FL 34102Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar - Naples
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tommybahama.com/
- Phone: (239) 643-6889
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: 11:00am - 5:00pm; Please call to request lunch reservations.
Island Time Happy Hour 4:00pm-6:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Caribbean, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: John Fitzgerald
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please contact us for Catering Inquiries
- Entertainment: Please contact us for a schedule of our Live Island Music.
- Special Events: Please join us for Island Time Happy Hour EVERYDAY 4pm-6pm
A word from Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar - Naples
Tommy Bahama's combines a tranquil environment and good food with an emphasis on hospitality to make for the perfect place to recharge or unwind while indulging in a unique dining experience. The experience is sure to feel like a getaway, whether you’re on vacation or looking for a vacation from your everyday life. For more information: www.tommybahama.com. We accept reservations for dinner only however we ARE OPEN FOR LUNCH DAILY.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar - Naples - Best Restaurants in Naples ›
Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar - Naples reviews from OpenTable diners
142 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelEnergetic
great for outdoor dining (123)neighborhood gem (62)good for groups (57)vibrant bar scene (51)great for lunch (51)hot spot (51)fit for foodies (50)kid-friendly (50)special occasion (47)scenic view (21)romantic (20)late-night find (17)great for brunch (14)notable wine list (7)Show More
- Great eveningLarryDined on 11/20/2014Food was excellent and our server was even better. Great restaurant. We sat outside and while it was casual it was very nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/17/2014Consistency is very important in a resort town. The food, service and live entertainment is consistently good,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversaryLagunaBlueDined on 11/17/2014Very pleasant anniversary dinner. Ask for Patrick.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Get a new chefQueendodeDined on 11/15/2014Great atmosphere, great service. The food was below average at best. My husband had macadamia nut encrusted snapper. It was greasy and ended up giving him the runs in the middle of the night. I ordered bronzed swordfish. It was overcooked, dry and bland. If you're going to have a restaurant in Naples you should learn to cook fish! The cocktails were fabulous as was the macadamia nut encrusted goat cheese. I might go for a drink and appetizer but never for dinner. I saw it was rated 4.5 on Open Table. Who would ever rate it so high? I was really disappointed.Special Features:
- Great place for lunchEnjoysdiningDined on 11/14/2014We've been dining at Tommy Bahama's for years and really enjoy the crab bisque, steak salad and the Pina Colada Cake. Be sure to save room for the cake, you can always split or take it home. Their burgers are especially good too. Bon appetite!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the best places for lunchTrishaDined on 11/13/2014This restaurant always delivers. It is a fun place to be with its lively ambienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- favorite Naples Restaurant!!mimi57Dined on 11/10/2014This is our "go to" place in Naples, they never disappoint. Great cocktails, food outstanding and ambiance exceptional!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodYUMMYDined on 11/8/2014Best Coconut shrimp and Key Lime Pie EVER. Filet was better than any steakhouse in Naples.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining and DancingfamilyfunDined on 11/7/2014Love Tommy's! Food, music, and fun.....all while dining on the outdoor patio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- gtj-philagaryjDined on 11/7/2014the place was bustling. The food was great, service was great, and the atmosphere was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lolasmilezDined on 11/7/2014Tommy's in Naples is always just what you're looking for!Special Features:
- Tommy'sSaugatuckfoodieDined on 11/7/2014The food( crab cakes) were a little better than average, server was great, the noise level was horrible. Dining outside under the canopy trapped the sound. I could hear the people nearby, but struggled to hear those at my table. If I were go back I would request inside or not go. And, no, I'm not hard of hearing.
- Relaxed excellenceYummyyumyumDined on 11/5/2014The food is excellent, the service is excellent, very much as good as a fine dining restaurant, with one big difference.....this is a restaurant you can relax and enjoy the scene, the slowed down beach atmosphere, and wear your comfortable casual clothes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- gailVIPDined on 11/4/2014always consistent excellent ribs and key lime pie. Would love to bring the key lime pie home next timeSpecial Features:
- KabiKabiVIPDined on 11/3/2014Although we reserved had to sit inside because at least 20 to 30 minutes wait for outside and far too noisy inside. Should be a request for outside when reservingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WOWgoldrushVIPDined on 11/1/2014The food was incredible, for appetizers we had the coconut shrimp and crab bisque - both were delicious. For dinner we had the macadamia nut encrusted snapper with almond rice and fries, and the mahi mahi with quinoa. Again, delicious! For dessert we chose the crème brule which came in a pineapple! Great presentation. Overall a great dining experience, the atmosphere was really nice, the service was amazing, very friendly server. After dinner we went shopping in their clothing stores which are very conveniently located next door and you can enter them through the restaurant. Brilliant!Special Features:
- Great vibeNYeatsDined on 11/1/2014Live music, a buzz in the air, attentive service, makes for a fun evening! Food is good, not spectacular, but good.Special Features:
- Great times. Awesome Service.TheFlockVIPDined on 10/30/2014Love Tommy Bahamas. The atmosphere is fun and relaxed. Best Mai Tais around. Food is good although this time the chicken was over cooked, when mentioned this to our server she let the manager know and we were offered a free dessert. Good gesture on their part. Our server was Diana. She was knowledgable, attentive and full of fun!!!!Special Features:
- tom1949Dined on 10/30/2014Being there before, it was everything I expected to be.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Luv2eatoutDined on 10/29/2014Disappointed in red snapper entree....overly fried and not tasty....my favorite fish:-(. My wife enjoyed the grilled ribs. We both enjoyed the appetizers...ahi tuna tacos and cocanut shrimp. Cocktails were good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very goodJaynethepainDined on 10/28/2014Great food in a great location with the added bonus of ladies and menswear shops on either side and another 'Relax' shop across the street.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a good timeOBLevenDined on 10/27/2014We always look forward to come to Tommy's when in Naples. Their Coconut Shrimp are the BEST! Ahi Tuna was really good, Ribeye very tasty but a bit chewy. Our waiter was very friendly, almost a bit too much, but that may just be part of the"island life". The staff is always Great! Enjoy the relaxed atmosphere and great food&drinks. Tip: ask for the Rum Runner, though it is not anymore on their official cocktail list. Dinnertime that place is packed, walk-ins should expect 30+ minutes waiting time, better reserve via OT or at least call ahead, to see how long it will be. Waiting time can be spend browsing the 3 TB-Boutiques left and right from the patio and across the street. Great live music, but may feel a bit loud when sitting too close.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gem of a restaurantLaneyDined on 10/26/2014Consistently good we love it for Sunday lunch we take all our guests from England thereSpecial Features:
- The best restaurant in NaplesPepsDined on 10/25/2014Always great food, especially the ribs. Trevor on guitar and singing makes for a party atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tommy's patioDavidproVIPDined on 10/25/2014Patio dining much preferred. Interior restaurant quite dark. Food has become more regimented, with little substitutions possible. Bar scene remains vibrant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedNaplesdinerDined on 10/21/2014We were here last Christmastime and assumed service and food were not up to par due to holiday crowd. This time, Service was very poor -- food was adequate. Very disappointed a second time here -- won't go again.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/20/2014I met a girlfriend whom I had not seen in a long time. We had the tortilla soup and the waiter could not have been nicer, telling us to stay and chat. We had such an enjoyable time and the soup was delicious. We meet there every time we can get together. Thank you.Special Features:
- Great!BetsyDined on 10/18/2014Fun night, vibrant crowd although a little noisy when certain songs played by the musician. Great service, my husband thought the ribs were fabulous and I always have the coconut shrimp which I love! Manager stopped by our table twice to make sure we were enjoying our experience. Excellent Key Lime Pie!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great time!drjlopezVIPDined on 10/17/2014Great food, great service, funny atmosphere, perfect location, what more can I say!!!Special Features:
- reservationOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 10/16/2014We had an 8:00 reservation but did not get seated until 8:45.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointed!!!lolasmilezDined on 10/16/2014Everyone treats you like you are the only person there!!! LOVE TOMMY'S ON 3rd STREET IN NAPLES ;)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic in downtown NaplesScottyBDined on 10/15/2014Perfect for outdoor romantic dinner. My girlfriend and I were there for our three year anniversary. It was our first experience with Tommy Bahamas. We were both very pleased with the food and the service. The server (Jimbo) is knowledgeable, helpful, friendly, and very attentive without smothering you. And although this is not on the water, the view and the scenery is spectacular.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must do!Monkeymama713Dined on 10/9/2014Love this place! No trip to Naples is complete without a plate of their to-die-for coconut shrimp!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Napes mustJackDined on 10/3/2014This is a great place to bring guests visiting you in Naples. The food is excellent and diverse and the service was exceptional.Special Features:
- Great findOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/1/2014We have been to Naples twice before and found the dining great but we were a little disappointed this time until we found Tommy Bahamas Great food great ambiance loved the live music and our waitress was so friendly and helpful it made the whole evening fab !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CharlieandyChvbarlieandyDined on 10/1/2014Always a good choice! We have never had a bad experience here. During the busy tourist season it is tough to get into so we go early (4:30) or make a reservation several weeks in advance. Walk-ins are welcome,but you will have to wait. Music is always fun and the kids love to get up and dance too.Special Features:
- JoedDined on 9/23/2014Great food & service! The manager, very friendly,came over and introduced himself. Excellent server and great food.Special Features:
- We love Tommy Bahamas!!LisaPvilleVIPDined on 9/14/2014I have been here many, many times, and every single time, the food is fantastic, the environment is fun with entertainment, and the staff are awesome. You should definitely come here when you are in Naples!!!Special Features:
- Great FunFoodsamplerDined on 9/10/2014I was there celebrating 2 birthday lunches within two days. Both times I was there, the food and service was perfect. Always a great place to dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointedRothDined on 8/31/2014I had tuned by Germany by phone that we celebrate my wife's birthday that evening. I was told that we get a piece of cake with a candle but that was not so. This should be a surprise for my wife The bread before the meal we did not get. That evening we were not satisfied and I find that very sad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.