The Turtle Club - Naples
9225 Gulfshore Drive North
Naples, FL 34108Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
The Turtle Club - Naples
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.theturtleclubrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 2395926557x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday through Sunday: 11:00am - 2:30pm
Dinner: Monday through Sunday: 5.00pm to 9.00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Jay Schrednitz
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, View, Wine
A word from The Turtle Club - Naples
The Turtle Club Restaurant is Naples’ most charming & intimate beachfront restaurant, where guests experience gracious hospitality & great coastal cuisine in an upscale casual atmosphere. The setting is spectacular – the restaurant is located on the grounds of the Vanderbilt Beach Resort directly on the beach. Guests dine close to the beautiful Gulf of Mexico & enjoy the sights and sounds of the sea, including beautiful sunsets. The cuisine is equally fantastic – serving only the freshest seafood & steaks with a core menu that includes something from everyone. Weekly specials combine the best of old & new world culinary styles with touches of Mediterranean, Caribbean, Asian & Southern American cuisine. The Turtle Club was voted the best Waterfront Dining Restaurant in Naples 2011. Online reservations are available for dinner only. Reservations are not needed for lunch. We will do our best to honor online requests for outdoor seating but cannot guarantee seating at outdoor tables.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
The Turtle Club - Naples - Best Restaurants in Naples ›
The Turtle Club - Naples reviews from OpenTable diners
233 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (202)scenic view (200)romantic (152)special occasion (150)fit for foodies (77)neighborhood gem (71)notable wine list (49)great for lunch (38)good for groups (37)hot spot (28)kid-friendly (20)great for brunch (14)late-night find (10)vibrant bar scene (6)Show More
- SuperbdakotadineDined on 10/23/2014In at town noted for outstanding restaurants, the Turtle Club shines!! Stellar food and service.Special Features:
- Wonderful, OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/21/2014Can't say enough about the Turtle Club. I recommend this establishment for all who appreciate a wonderful setting. What better place to have a delicious meal on the beach with the gulf view! We ate lunch and dinner here. Loved salmon salad with fruit for lunch and filet with seafood for dinner. We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful location right on beachOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/20/2014The sea bass and new york strip were both delicious. We sat on tables out on the beach right in the sand. Beautiful sunset right in front of us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 10/20/2014amazing as usual! when ever possible, the patio is the place to be...if you can get a reservation during the sunset, it is the perfect evening. food is always good...and service is always happy & helpful. we have been a regular when ever we are in Naples, and to date, have never been disappointed (other than if we can't get a table) :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I always go backOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/19/2014The turtle club is a place you must make reservations for. Every time I go to Naples I try to get into the turtle club. The food is just fantastic and the fact that they are located right on the ocean is a big bonus! You simply cannot miss the sunset there! What are your favorite bottle of wine and their signature Oysters Turtlefeller.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunset cocktails and fine dining.NiecieDined on 10/18/2014Great place to enjoy a cocktail and watch the sunset and stay for an intimate fine fining experience inside or on the beach. Locally owned. Great fresh fish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RuthRuthDined on 10/18/2014Great food, loved sitting on the beach, a wonderful experience! Will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingNaplesmanDined on 10/16/2014This was to be a birthday celebration. This is a waterfront restaurant and we asked for a table indoors near a window. We were seated in front of a wine room instead. The meal was rushed...our first course came while we were sipping our drinks, and our entrees were served while we were still eating salad. A slice of pie with a candle was served with our coffees, which we thought was nice, until we saw the bill and realized we were charged $8 for it. Our "celebration" dinner lasted less than 1 hour. We had a 6 pm reservation and we were standing on the beach for the 7 pm sunset. We live in Naples and we'll never go back. I know you can't eat atmosphere, but it sure helps.Special Features:
- Girls' Night Out at the Turtle ClubJoniMacDDined on 10/16/2014Dinner at the Turtle Club is always the highlight of any Naples vacation. The food is great, service is friendly and attentive and the view is breathtaking. We dined outside at sunset. My girlfriends loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great seafood with sunset viewjoannaDined on 10/15/2014We were really impressed with the seafood dinner we had here - chilean sea bass, mahi mahi, crab, and sea scallops were all cooked to perfection and we gobbled up every bite (plus a dozen raw oysters to start!). You can skip the desserts - these were fine but didn't hold a candle to the seafood which was clearly the draw.Special Features:
- SunsetbritDined on 10/14/2014Although there was no sunset because of a storm out at sea the view was good. When we have been here with a great sunset its the only place to have a cocktail and watch the sun go down. Excellent food and good choice of wine. Very friendly serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always enjoyable dinner placeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/14/2014Although the table I requested was not saved for our party, we had a very nice table by the window. Both the food and service was up to its usual high standard. We always go to the Turtle Club when we visit Naples.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BamaLuBamaLuDined on 10/14/2014Enjoyed an anniversary dinner at the Tuttle Club recently and the visit did not disappoint. Dining with a view of the Gulf was fantastic. The knowledgable waitstaff offered a great suggestion for our selection of wine and the food was divine. The preparation of the sea bass is the best I've ever tasted. Looking forward to a return visit soon.Special Features:
- Rainy weather reviewLovethebeachDined on 10/14/2014When inclement weather strikes, the inside seating is insufficient. It was very very loud, not what you want for fine diningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Restaurant in SW FloridaOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/14/2014The Turtle Club is by far the premier restaurant in the Naples/Marco Island area. The service, food quality, and ambience are world class.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- finickyfanDined on 10/14/2014Naples has very few beach front bars & restaurants. Thank goodness for the Turtle Club. The food is consistently good, the pour a good drink and of course, the outdoor dining is sublime--right on the Gulf of Mexico.Special Features:
- NYvisitorDined on 10/14/2014Great evening even though hazy sky blocked sunset. Special thanks to Kevin melley the bartender we met at bay house who recommended this place. Good choice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodsteveVIPDined on 10/13/2014Four of us dined on Sunday. too bad it was too windy to dine outside. my wife had triple tail which is a local FL fish, not to be missed. The rest of has the sea bass which I would order again without the coconut sauce/flavor. It was a bit strong for the Sea Bass we all thought. We split a ceasar but next time we will not do this. We would each order a separate salad. Great place for lunch.Special Features:
- Perfect location for viewing sunsetsunsetseekerDined on 10/13/2014Delicious meal, fantastic service, and fabulous view of sunset. I just loved dining al fresco with my toes in the sand.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RustylinerRustylinerDined on 10/10/2014Wonderful ambiance, service and view. Menu needs to be expanded.Special Features:
- Never disappointsRettravellerDined on 10/9/2014Vincent was great. Attentive but not hovering. He explained the menu options and specials. We had the lobster special, it was delicious! We've dined here a mumber of times before and will most certainly return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FloridafoodieDined on 10/7/2014We have been going to the Turtle Club for years and have never been disappointed. We always take our out-of-town guests here because we know it will become their favorite place just as it is ours.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ViewOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/5/2014Nice spot on the wonderful Gulf coast. Made an early reservation for the sunset view. Wait staff was great, food was good, had an overall nice experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go for sunset!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/4/2014Beautiful view and excellent service. The food was good but not excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/4/2014We were here for our 25th anniversary and were also here for our 22nd. Inside is rather loud but in my opinion there isno reason to sit inside unless the weather is horrible. Food,wine and especially service was great. We are from Orlando area but try to get here when in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Marti's Birthday @ The Turtle ClubFine2dineandbestwithwineDined on 10/4/2014The setting was great, gulf view. Food was outstanding! Our server, Crystal was magnifico, friendly & attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- the view!!!!!MargieVIPDined on 10/3/2014The food was amazing I had the lobster special of the day and my husband had the cilean salmon bith delicious. But the view, the view was to die, the best place to see the mos amazing sunset!Special Features:
- Kitchen Needs EncouragementJimmyDined on 10/3/2014The Turtle Club is one of the loveliest locations you'll find along Naples' Gulf coast. It's hard to beat dining on the beach and catching a magnificent sunset - it's been a favorite for years. Our recent visit had us leaving still in awe of this place we call Paradise, but less than pleased with the food. We hope it was no more than an off night in the kitchen, and trust the TC isn't just coasting on its reputation as a "must dine there when in Naples" location. Market rate top dollar pricing should cover ambiance, service and food, but in our opinion the latter did not cut it. We'll return cautious, anticipating the impressively beautiful setting and crossing our fingers that the meals aren't pushed out casual quick service-style.Special Features:
- CindyDined on 10/3/2014I would never hesitate to take anyone to the Turtle Club.Special Features:
- One word - "fantastic"OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/2/2014All around perfect experience! The ambience is amazing. Watching the sunset was breathtaking. Our food was delicious. Came a couple of years ago and had terrible service and the food was overlooked and dry. They have since perfected the food with excellent service and made the overall entire experience unforgettable. Highly recommend this dining experience!Special Features:
- GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014Everything was wxceptional. Great view, food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently excellent!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/27/2014I have eaten at this restaurant on multiple occasions and have been happy with my experience each time! The food, ambiance and service are always excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never happenedluncherDined on 9/26/2014The Turtle Club called that afternoon to confirm reservation, I called back at 5 and was told that if raining we would be seated inside. When we arrived at 6 PM for dinner, we were told restaurant was closed, no explanation. Another couple waiting told us it had suffered a lightening strike. No apologies, very disappointed
- outstandingservice wasOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/25/2014Great place service was wonderful genuine friendly. Loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NanaDined on 9/22/2014Everything was great except for the storm that arrived but ever that was a thrill because the staff was so gracious in quickly moving us inside!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/19/2014We ate outside (47 feet from the ocean according to the owner) and had a wonderful view and dinner. Even though the menu is the same the outside area is much more casual than inside. I do prefer the more upscale feel of the indoor restaurant but you can't beat the ocean scenery.....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AtticusDined on 9/19/2014Everything was just wonderful - the service - the food and of course the view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Magical momentsLifeisgoodDined on 9/18/2014I came to Naples for my 50th Birthday with my wife and another couple. We heard about your restaurant from friends where we live in Toledo, OH. By far, our dining experience at your restaurant was the magical moment of our getaway vacation. The food, the wine, the atmosphere and beach front setting will always remain in my memory as a reminder of how good life can be. Thanks for the memory!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- hasitallDined on 9/15/2014As a visitor from north central FL, it was a gem in all respects!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Turtle clubDetroit2naplesDined on 9/14/2014Excellent! Our server was very good! Attentive, but bit sis not rush us through our meal. View was beautiful! Food was exceptional! Would recommend and go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.