Ruth's Chris Steak House - Denver
707 15th Street
Denver, CO 80202Neighborhood:
Downtown / LoDo
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Denver
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ruthschris.com/
- Phone: 3038250713
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday -Thursday: 5:00pm-10:00pm, Friday and Saturday: 5:00pm-11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm-9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Denver
Ruth's Chris Steak House in Denver, CO serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Denver - Best Restaurants in Downtown / LoDo ›
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Denver reviews from OpenTable diners
103 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (76)romantic (40)notable wine list (34)fit for foodies (28)good for groups (21)neighborhood gem (6)vibrant bar scene (5)hot spot (5)kid-friendly (3)scenic view (3)late-night find (3)great for lunch (2)Show More
- Great food and even better service!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/16/2014Stayed at the Hyatt for 3 nights and ate here all 3 nights. Great food and even better service.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed dinerOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/13/2014A very expensive chain Steak House. There are many far superior in the Denver area. Our service was surly and non caring. Food just okay and very over priced. Spoke with management but will not return or suggest to anyone. The best part was the friendly yet also expensive valet.
- citylightsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/9/2014Excellent food ans service. Special occasion superb!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food and ServiceJennJennDined on 9/7/2014This is my husband's favorite steakhouse! The food and service were excellent. There is also good valet service so you don't have to worry about where to park downtown. I had the lamb chops. They were juicy and full of flavor and a nice size portion. My husband's fillet was cooked just as he asked and tasted great. We will definitely return to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse in the future.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/6/2014The food and service was good and predictable as it is at other Ruth's Chris. This is a new location so I was surprised that it had Vegas looking carpeting and fluorescent lighting. Not the best atmosphere of Denver's steak houses.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- steak melted in my mouthOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/5/2014We celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary and had a wonderful meal and terrific service. The filets, lobster mac and cheese and creme brule were delicious. We'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious...YummyhunterDined on 8/29/2014Went for Restaurant Week. Upgraded to the 12-oz Ribeye Oscar. It was amazing! The crab cake was not so much cake as all lump crab. The steak melted in my mouth. I can't wait to go back, it's 2weeks later and I'm still thinking about how good it was.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014Our Server, Thomas, was absolutely wonderful. He was spot on with his recommendations. Best Ribeye I have had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PigstudDined on 8/29/2014Everything was wonderful the only thing that was not perfect was we felt the prices where a little too high.Special Features:
- 5-stars!MBellDined on 8/29/2014First time here and it was everything I expected and more. The steak was melt-in-your-mouth good and I LOVED the creamed spinach. The prices are such, we won't be able to come often, but it will go on our list of special occasion places. All in all, it was a great night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- firstname.lastname@example.orgDined on 8/29/2014Staff very professional, elegant yet comfortable, steaks and service was great and we were fortunate to be there during restaurant week.Special Features:
- A great place for dinnerboulderVIPDined on 8/28/2014Haven't been to this Ruth's Chris. Didn't disappoint, good food and good service.Special Features:
- Great dinnerLuvsteakDined on 8/27/2014Def great place for dinner service is amazing and food is greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't wait to go back!CindyDined on 8/27/2014Ruth's Chris has reopened in the Denver Dry Building and it gives a choice between a view of the street or a romantic dining room. The food and service were outstanding.Special Features:
- A Steak House out of Steak??DisappointedDiner25Dined on 8/25/2014My first trip to Ruth's Chris Steak House was far less amazing then I expected. We sat down had time to review the menu and then went to order. We heard the fresh fish of the day which was the swordfish and so on. My boyfriend very excited about that ordered the fish but was unfortunately told they were out, a bit confused as to why we were told about it if you didn't have any left but ok. Then he decided to go with a bone-in filet....sorry we are also out of those....really?? So his next choice was the rib eye and not even kidding they were also out of that!! Manager came over to apologize said dessert was on him, but when we went to order dessert and asked for banana cream pie they just happened to be out of that as well. Just Awful!!!!Special Features:
- Ruth's Chris - Glad you're back!FrequentFlyerVIPDined on 8/25/2014We enjoyed the former Ruth's Chris on Market for a number of years. We're glad you're back in Denver on 15th, by the Hyatt Regency. The steak was superb. The space is beautiful -- the dining room is elegant and the bar is upscale/comfortable with a great happy hour menu. The regular bar menu is also reasonably priced. The service was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely delicious beef!TheStemsDined on 8/24/2014Portions of sides are quite generous for sharing. Although it is rather expensive, the quality was excellent. The staff were bright energetic and pleasant young men who took good care of us. The plates are brought hot...very hot....which was excellent. Quite a bit of butter on them, which seemed rather decadent. Although they were full, it was much less noisy than similar places, which was delightful. Quite pleased.Special Features:
- restaurant week dealJamrpaDined on 8/24/2014Overall it was a nice experience to a place that I'd only go on restaurant week or other deal. The service was very nice, welcoming outstanding. My family of three each ordered a different entrée which was great so we got to taste everything. My 6 oz filet was very very small, especially compared to the 6 oz filets that two others at my table were served. If mine was 4 oz it'd be pushing it! It was very tasty - just very small. The salmon portion served to my husband, on the other hand, was very generous. The chicken portion was large too. The mashed potatoes was a generous serving, that none of us at the table could finish. Suggest perhaps cutting back on the potatoes and serving a small portion of green veggie with each meal.Special Features:
- Fabulous FiletColoradofoodieVIPDined on 8/24/2014We booked for our 40th anniversary--they provided a gerat table, champaign was chilled and ready to pop the instant we arrived. THe filet is...well...worth the considerable expense. Perfect temperature, great service, perfect noise level.Special Features:
- Date Night!DrRachelMarieDined on 8/24/2014My boyfriend and I went to Ruth's Chris downtown for restaurant week and had an amazing experience. The waiter was fantastic, the food came out quickly and was delicious. The drinks we ordered were classy and tasty. While we only came for restaurant week we will be returning for our anniversary dinner as it's such a romantic setting. We loved it!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PattiDined on 8/24/2014We had a fabulous meal at Ruth's Chris during Restaurant Week. The steaks were beyond delicious and perfectly cooked. I would definitely recommend the blue cheese crust. Sides and desserts were spectacular as wall. Overall one of the best meals I've had in a long time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingFoodieQueenDined on 8/24/2014I am super excited that this restaurant is back in Denver. The service was excellent and the food was outstanding. The steak was melt in your mouth delicious. You've never had a real steak until you have had a Ruth's Chris steak. We had the steak off of the Restaurant Week menu; however, we have dined at this restaurant in other states paying the regular price. It is worth every $.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RUTHS CHRISCANONDined on 8/23/2014Everything was outstanding, a little out of our budget to make it a regular thingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodBertaDined on 8/23/2014I was there for 5280 week. My steak and sides were delicious and the "chocolate duo" dessert was outstanding. The atmosphere is nice but a bit stuffy...has a business lunch/dinner feel to it.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/23/2014Lovely setting. I know the restaurant is still new and I made allowances for that, plus the fact that it was the first night of Denver Restaurant Week, but the service was not up to par. Other Ruth's Chris' we have dined at are always spot on. This one has quite a way to go to be on the same level. We placed our drink order and it took at least 10 minutes before the drinks arrived. The food was good, but the rib eye was not cooked as ordered. We'll try the restaurant again in a few months to see if the wrinkles are ironed out.Special Features:
- Derek AnguilmCarnivoreVIPDined on 8/23/2014Great food, oddly green service, just need bigger plates to allow for cutting of steak and placing sides on plate. They are like small saucers and tough to do what you normally would while eating. Our waiter was very green and didnt acknowledge or ask about our 15yr anniversary as i had setup ahead of time. He also oddly asked to take the $285 check after i signed it while we were wrapping up our meal. Feels like that could be fixed with training, as the service should match the food and the atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ruth's Chris DenvershayDined on 8/23/2014As usual, Ruth's Chris was great. The steaks are amazing and the service is always fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DealButterboyDined on 8/23/2014Went with a group of 6 for Denver Resturant Week. Had reservation and walked right in to our table - nice. Great full course meal, especially for the special price. Desert was wonderful. Didn't seem busy so wondered why service was a little slower than when I had been there on a regular night. Love the Ruth's Chris signature - everything is better with butter!Special Features:
- SolidOMG9Dined on 8/23/2014Once again, Ruth's Chris comes through. Dined here during restaurant week. The selection was limited to the mashed potato vs creamed spinach, but otherwise everything was great.Special Features:
- Ruth's Chris on Restaurant WeekcarolneptuneDined on 8/23/2014Four of us had a wonderful experience at Ruth's Chris while taking advantage of the restaurant week specials. The staff was so professional and we were treated like royalty. We finally learned how the unusual name came about. Ruth bought a Chris Steak House in New Orleans. Naturally it became Ruth's Chris Steak House. We began with an order of sweet and spicy Asian flavored calamari ... so tender and tasty ... best I've had. Our steaks, which were topped with blue cheese were amazingly tender and sizzled in the butter. We shared the mashed potatoes and creamed spinach. We each ordered different desserts and each looked beautiful and were the perfect ending to a perfect meal. Even though it was a busy evening we never felt rushed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- best steak in DenverOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/22/2014So happy Ruth's Chris is back in Denver. I told my friends it was the best steak in Denver, so RCSH had a lot to live up to. They are believers now!Special Features:
- Very GoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014Glad Ruth's Chris is back in town. My wife and I celebrated our Anniversary there. The food and specialty Martini's were fantastic. Possibly one of the best Rib-eye's I have had and my wife's fillet was perfect. Will come back again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/9/2014Our Waiter Thomas was outstanding, food was excellent - decided to go for Christmas Eve this year!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/2/2014our waiter was GREAT - didn't 'bug' us too much, but was always aware when we needed something...food was better than great, tooSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food & serviceMoooVinOnDined on 7/27/2014Service was a little slow. Food was excellent - not exceptional. Noise level was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect MealMikeMDined on 7/24/2014Last time we visited this location, we ran into a number of issues around both the food and the service, but boy has it improved. While the previous experience was out of the norm we have experienced here, it was great to get back to the great food and service we have come to expect from Ruth's Chris. Steak was perfect, corn chowder was great and the wine superb. Top it all off with great and attentive service.Special Features:
- World ClassWoodlandsFrequentDinerVIPDined on 7/12/2014When you dine at Ruth's Chris, they make every experience an event. The food was superior, the service exceptional, and the event unparalleled. I notified them ahead of time it was a special occasion and they had our table ready - right down to the 'birthday' confetti on the table. Extraordinary!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Salty mushroomsTravelerDined on 7/12/2014Sautéed mushrooms were too salty to eat. Replacement took so long that steaks were cool. Unbelievable, but the raplacement mushrooms were also not acceptable. Denver operation is not at the standard of other Ruth's Chris's we have enjoyed. Server was excellent
- Still working the kinks out...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/8/2014I am a huge Ruth's fan and know they will get the new restaurant kinks out. Steak came over cooked and it was lighting speed replaced. The server really paid attention.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Shareable sides.BillDined on 7/5/2014Great Steak. Impeccable service. Enjoyed a reasonably priced 10 year old Bordeaux.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.