4515 Corrales Road
Corrales, NM 87048Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.indigocrowcafe.com/
- Phone: 5058987000
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch and Dinner: Tuesday - saturday 1130am to 9pm Brunch and Dinner: Sunday 10am to 9pm Closed Monday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: John Apodoca
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wine
A word from Indigo Crow
Located in the heart of Corrales, our restaurant offers contemporary American Cuisine in a charming atmosphere with our inviting staff. Enjoy dining next to one of our warm fireplaces during the cool winter months or on our cozy patio in the summerContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
Indigo Crow - Best Restaurants in Albuquerque ›
Indigo Crow reviews from OpenTable diners
103 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (75)great for outdoor dining (74)fit for foodies (56)romantic (56)special occasion (54)great for brunch (38)great for lunch (37)notable wine list (25)good for groups (18)scenic view (16)kid-friendly (9)hot spot (7)vibrant bar scene (4)late-night find (2)Show More
- SUPRISINGLY GREATraymDined on 9/13/2014I had the grilled romaine salad and it was great. Romaine was smokey and blue cheese dressing and bits were great. Best I have had. I also had to lamb with and unexpectedly wonderful blackberry sauce. It was memorable. The girls both had the pork chop with pineapple green chile sauce. They said the sauce was excellent but the pork chop was tough. They would have preferred it cooked a little less.Special Features:
- Nice Sunday BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/7/2014It was my last day while visiting Albuquerque so I decided to make a Sunday brunch reservation based on the reviews. The service was great, I was promptly seated when I arrived and my server Jessica made some recommendations of her favorites from the menu. The food came out quickly and Jessica checked in a couple of times to see how I was doing and if I needed anything else. Next time I am back in Albuquerque, I would like to try other items on the menu that I didn't get to try this time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely wonderfulCarolKDined on 9/5/2014We drove through construction and huge amounts of coming home from work traffic to get here, but it was worth every minute! The food at Indigo Crow is delicious. The service is wonderful. Loved everything about our dining experience.Special Features:
- Outstanding as always!chefjudeVIPDined on 8/31/2014We shared a fairly traditional meal of Crab Cakes (out of this world!), a wedge salad and the filet. Food was superb as was the service from Enelody (sp?). Her timing was spot on! We finished our meal and a bottle of great Pinot on the patio and said, once again, what a perfect dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beyond Amazing!FriendandIdineDined on 8/22/2014A friend and I went there for dinner and everything was amazing, fresh, delicious and left you wanting more. Portions were right on and you were able to eat a little bit of everything with out feeling like you were bringing home a huge bag of leftovers. It was an amazing food experience and can't wait to go again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another hit!HappyDinerVIPDined on 8/20/2014Met a friend for lunch and had a great time: the ambiance, food and her company made for a stellar lunch time break. I highly recommend this eatery -- Angie, Sean and 'Becca are also worth the trip!! Enjoy!Special Features:
- Excellent !Irishrose31Dined on 8/19/2014Have dined twice at Indigo Crow. Outdoor this visit. Waiter was attentive and courteous. Food was excellent and outdoor atmosphere was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Crow breakfastBeanie7525Dined on 8/17/2014I use to live on the Westside and always enjoyed going to Indigo Crow. When we moved to the eastside we still make the drive back over on Sundays to enjoy brunch at the Crow. We love the red chilie. They also have a great patio for the warm months and when it is cold we enjoy sitting inside by the wood burning fireplace. I would say make a reservation but that is super easy to do onlineSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love itYummyDined on 8/14/2014Indigo crow is our favorite restaurant. We love everything about it! All The items on the menu are excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very ReliableBlackbirdDined on 8/10/2014It's all good. Friendly staff, great ambiance and tasty food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice meal but..BlossomDined on 8/9/2014The meal was good and tasty as always. I had the lamb and my partner had a filet. We ordered our favorite large Catalina salad to split. The cost for the large salad was 13.00 but instead they charged us 9.00 each for a 1/2 salad. No one informed us they would charge us that much to split it. Next time I will just order the large salad and manually split it to share. When we complained they did adjust our bill.Special Features:
- Didn't miss this time either!HappyDinerVIPDined on 8/8/2014Let's face it: from my reviews you know this restaurant is one of my favorites. You could argue, it is convenient for me, or it is always a safe bet in terms of dining, or that I know enough of the waitstaff to feel like Norm on 'Cheers'! What ever argument you choose -- you are right! I love this establishment. The food is excellent, the waitstaff always on point, and the ambiance is welcoming. I would strongly suggest reservations though and keep them! And go with time, this is a place to dine, not just eat --Enjoy!Special Features:
- My wife and I loved it!RetiredguyDined on 8/8/2014Tucked away in historic Corrales, NM just north of Albuquerque, Indigo Crow sets an amazing table! We both had the roasted duck breast with the best risotto with Parmesan cheese we've ever had. We choose a very enjoyable, young, and drinkable Malbec from their comprehensive and NOT overpriced wine list to complement our dinner entrees. The mussels in white wine source which began our dinner was alone worth returning for. The duck was perfectly done -- read moist, but properly cooked, neither overdone nor "pudgy" in the middle. The crème brulee for desert was rich and creamy with a perfect glaze atop it. We dined inside, but the outdoor patio dining is hugely popular. Yes, we'll be back soon -- and often! Highly recommended !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly recommendedErica87043Dined on 7/27/2014I made a reservation in advance because I wanted to sit outside in the shade of an umbrella. I arrived with my 87 year old mother, gave my name and were immediately seated under a large umbrella on the beautiful brick porch. Bruch was lovely and unrushed. The server was very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/26/2014Great service as always. Great food. Becca is the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Out for DinerDiner4twoDined on 7/24/2014The dining experience was very enjoyable. The friend that was with us was very impressed and will be going back. Looking forward to our next visit to Indigo Crow.Special Features:
- Sean was terrific!!HappyDinerVIPDined on 7/24/2014Love this place, always great, and Sean, our waiter, was amazing! He was on time and very unobtrusive, had great recommendation, suggestions, and knew the menu well. He made the experience richer for his presence and knowledge.Special Features:
- Good, but a bit of a let downDrWatsonDined on 7/19/2014After driving by the elegant sign a few times in the past few months, I wanted to try this restaurant. Entering from the back parking, the architecture is awkward, not assisted by lack of clear reception area, nor by my view of a beat up hollow core door. I thought our server was snooty at first, but he showed great attention to detail, and was good at allowing the table's conversation while doing what he needed. The food was good, not great. My dining companion's lobster ravioli was not ravioli, but more of a lasagna, and my ahi tuna was tough and chewy. Presentation was on par with a chain restaurant - pleasant but not impressive. The three of us shared a bottle of wine, had house salads, and spent $65 per person (no dessert).
- Loved the Lobster Ravioli!RegularsVIPDined on 7/18/2014Friday evening we met friends at the Crow. We each had an outstanding meal. I had lobster ravioli, prepared perfectly; my husband had halibut, and our friends had ribs and pork. We splurged on a great bottle of wine since we were celebrating our friend's retirement. Can't beat the Crow for any occasion. Started getting busy by 7 on Friday, but we were not rushed.Special Features:
- Excellent as alwaysJimTrittenVIPDined on 7/18/2014Thanks for another great meal. Always enjoy going to our favorite Corrales restaurant.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 7/17/2014Consistently good, Indigo Crow is always a favorite and has never disappointedSpecial Features:
- Mostly terrific!HappyDinerVIPDined on 7/15/2014I have enjoyed Indigo Crow in the past, and still do. Only drawback: our waiter could do with a refresher. He was later getting back to us, he took a while to take our orders when everyone was seated, and we never did get any bread. Still, the food was fantastic and everyone was pleased with the dining experience.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/12/2014Indigo Crow is one of our favorite rest. to go to. The food is excellent as well as the service. We love the patio.Special Features:
- the crow fliesbillDined on 7/12/2014every thing is just great. be sure to make reservations early in the week and in good weather the patio is a mustSpecial Features:
- Great night!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/12/2014Wonderful food and service. We have been here many times and it never disappoints. Our guests who were there for the first time will be regulars. A true local gem!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/9/2014Always enjoy going to Indigo Crow great food, service, and location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummyGilandkalDined on 7/5/2014Excellent food, well-prepared and presented, large portions and friendly environment. We like this place as much as our frequent favorites in Duke City.Special Features:
- All good but serviceNew2NMDined on 7/5/2014Had a reservation a week in advanced, all that was requested was honored; we were greeted at arrival and taken to our table, menu was not extensive but had good selection; ordered food, which it was just tasty and great! but soon after we were forgotten by our server; we had a surprising rain and few tables got affected by it (we were in the patio area), it took about 20 minutes after we finished the entree for the server to acknowledge the fact that we were ready for either dessert or check... Needless to say once we got the check, I had to walk into the bar area to pay myself after 20 minutes or waiting again!!! server never returned to pick up the tab... Besides that, it was a great dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our 28th anniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/29/2014When I asked my wife where she wanted to go for our anniversary, Indigo Crow is the first place that came to our minds.Special Features:
- Great Corrales spotrbwineDined on 6/24/2014Had the lamb; the sauce was a bit too sweet for me (actually, my wife thought the sauce on the duck was also a bit sweet). Nice cuts of meat (lamb, duck) though. As a result of the sweetness, the bottle of Burgundy didn't go as well as a Zin or Syrah would have.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Great MealJ450NDined on 6/24/2014Eaten here before and will continue to. Tuesday Night stopped in for the dinner, I had the Lobster Risotto which has been consistently good. My date had the Ahi Tuna, this meal has a wider degree of flavors and is a much more interesting choice. Also, the red chili crab cakes were delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/24/2014Ordered the rack of lamb, which was delicious. Also tried the lobster dish that girlfriend ordered, which was equally good.Special Features:
- Loved the brunchnikgabDined on 6/22/2014I always love visiting Indigo Crow for brunch, lunch, dinner or afternoon relaxing snack. It is my go-to place for my special occasions and Sunday Brunch on the patio. The food has always been a step above the ordinary. I love brunch entrees, such as the Huevos rancheros, breakfast burritos, omelets or egg bennies. The coffee is deep and rich, just like I love it. Of course, the mimosas are refreshing. Lunch selections are delish as well. The salads are wonderful. The aha tuna sandwiches and salads are great and fresh. Service is wonderful. You cannot go wrong.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious Food/OK ServiceFDDiningExperienceVIPDined on 6/13/2014This was our first time visiting Indigo Crow. We are always looking for a new place for an excellent dining experience. We joke that we have become food snobs. Food was delicious and we would definitely return again! Loved the bread appetizer with olive oil and herbs. Risotto with lobster tail was perfect as was the lamb/sausage ravioli. We finished our meal off with berry bread pudding, not overly sweet. Indoor dining is noisy but you know all were enjoying themselves. Our server may have been inexperienced as we had to ask about chef specials of the evening. During our meal we noticed people enjoying drinks not on the menu to find out that we had to inquire of additional beverage options instead of our server making us aware.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- would go there againLarryVIPDined on 6/13/2014everything was great except the amount of time between salad, an entrée was exceptionally long. Our waiter seemed great and then disappeared but I definitely would go there again.Special Features:
- Corrales GembobpoDined on 6/8/2014This little gem of a restaurant in Albuquerque's nearby village of Corrales has simply wonderful food. Try the baked brie for starters and (if your an appreciative beefeater like me) don't consider a filet too plain -- theirs is succulent and just amazingly tender. Just moderately expensive ($90 for 2 without alcohol) it is quite a value considering the quality. We ate on the patio, not elegant but set under enormous cottonwood trees, on an amazingly nice (if we weren't accustomed to it) June New Mexico evening. Friendly, attentive, but not bothersome, service Thanks for a very happy anniversary!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 6/6/2014Great dining experience. Good food, great service, Becca is the bestI would recommend this to a friend.
- great patio diningtealovernmDined on 5/30/2014One of my favorite spots. Pricey at dinner, but delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always a treatAandJDined on 5/30/2014We had a very nice dinner after receiving an unexpected night without our children. It is always a treat to have a nice dinner at the I Crow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special Evening1happydinerDined on 5/30/2014Anniversary for us. Great outside feeling with nice crowd energy. Good wine choices and nice special/seasonal drinks. The wedge salad was giant & tasty but left room for pork loin with a reduction that spiced the meal! Key lime pie - wonderful! Made a great evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.