- JTJudyTChicago / Illinois •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWonderful environment and amazing food! Reasonable prices.More infoGrazie Ristorante - Southcenter/TukwilaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Tukwila•4.7
- FKFrankK1 review5.0Dined on Sep 3, 2023All was great including the music and the weather.More infoRiver Rock Grill & Ale HousePrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Renton•4.3
- BBellaSeattle / Eastern Washington •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great views during the day, good service and delicious food.More infoCalcutta Grill - Golf Club at NewcastlePrice: Expensive• Northwest• Newcastle•4.3
- EElaineSeattle / Eastern Washington •18 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Donna was very attentive and knowledgeable about the menu. The food was brought in a timely fashion and the presentation of each of the dishes was excellent. I would definitely use this restaurant again for a special occasionMore infoCopperleaf Restaurant & BarPrice: Expensive• Northwest• Seatac•4.6
- CCtwovipWashington, D.C. Area •80 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Food is always excellent, the happy hour specials are a great value and the entire menu is worth trying, you cannot go wrong at Dukes. While the 3 course dinner is my usual go to, I opted for the Dungeness crab salad this time and it too was outstanding.More infoDuke's Seafood - SouthcenterPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Tukwila•4.7
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Seattle
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
12 top date night restaurants in Seattle
Seattle’s romantic restaurants show that with market-fresh plates, Northwestern wines, and some mood lighting, sparks can fly in the Emerald City. Set the stage for a monumental moment with exquisite seafood at a kaiseki spot in Belltown. In Pike/Pine, whisk a date away on a whirlwind trip to not-quite Greece. Or share a plate of hand-cut noodles to celebrate a special occasion at an acclaimed Piedmont trattoria. Even though most people in town consider fancy flannel dressing up, these places serve you a splash of something sexier. Read on for a guide to Seattle’s 12 most romantic restaurants to book now.
5 Must-Book Restaurants in Seattle
Despite economic challenges, restaurant openings currently outpace closures in the Seattle area. The exciting new crop mirrors the Emerald City’s own diversity, and includes a swanky, American brasserie at the city’s revamped Fairmont Olympic Hotel, a Moroccan restaurant in the heart of Pike Place Market, and a family-run Vietnamese joint in Haller Lake. Here are five hot spots to book in Seattle right now.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Seattle
Like the dazzling Emerald City itself, Seattle’s bar scene is a lot of things at once: it is a craft beer haven, teems with celebrated grunge dives, and boasts wine lists featuring the best of Washington’s locally produced bottles. No matter your drink of choice, there is a speakeasy, wine bar, or brewery for whatever strikes your fancy. Find your next drink at one of these innovative bars focused on craft, quality, and, of course, good times.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The Top 9 Seattle Restaurants for Outdoor Dining
For much of the year, Seattle is gray, a bit cold—and yes, rainy. But from May to September, sunshine and warm temps transform the city. Across Seattle, there are many perfect patios for sipping cocktails, lakeside venues with skyline views and fresh seafood, and cozy backyards to enjoy al fresco dining. So while the sunshine doesn’t last long in the Emerald City, as summer inches closer, here are a few of the best places in the city to visit for excellent food and drinks outside.
The 10 Greatest Restaurants in Seattle
There’s great seafood to be consumed in Seattle, but it’s only the beginning of what the Emerald City has to offer. Boasting one of the country’s most creative and diverse dining scenes, Seattle is dedicated to sourcing locally—from land to sea. Storied restaurants, from Canlis, the pinnacle of Pacific Northwestern fine-dining, to chic modern hangouts like the Walrus and the Carpenter, prove Seattle’s range and prowess. And even as the city’s changed over the last decade, growing and evolving under a massive tech boom, its soul remains as vibrant and bold as ever.
The Top Restaurants by Cuisine in Seattle
Whether it’s a margherita pizza or sashimi you seek, here are the best places by cuisine type, according to our tastemakers.
Renton is a thriving Seattle suburb tucked away at the south end of Lake Washington. Healthy food is prominent in this area, and most restaurants have vegan options for diners who prefer this style. Between salads, breads and pastas, there are plenty of choices for the fitness-conscious diner. Seafood chowder is another local classic that's often served in smaller bistros and inns. This chowder follows a similar recipe to soup, which gives it a light consistency that does not leave an aftertaste. In addition, diners can enjoy the savory saltiness of traditional chowder. The Seattle Eastside suburbs are focused on healthy alternatives that can be showcased in these foods and more.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Renton is River Rock Grill & Ale House
- Renton Shopping Center
- Jimi Hendrix Grave Site
- Windsor Hills Park
- Skyway Park
- Renton East Shopping Center
- Earlington Park
- Quality Inn Renton
- Cascade Park
- Renton Stadium
- May Creek Park
- Talbot Hill Park
- Greater Highland Shopping Center
- Cedar River Park
- Lakeridge Park
- Renton Park
- Kubota Garden
- Tiffany Park
- Skyway Park Shopping Center
- Phillip Arnold Park
- Sunset Square