Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
If you can’t hop a plane to dine at a trattoria in Italy, the next best place is right here. We truly believe we’ve created something with this restaurant that you can’t get anywhere else in the area. From the pride we take in our kitchen preparing fresh to order authentic dishes like homemade lasagna and tiramisu, to our dedicated wait staff providing friendly and personalized service.
Together, their hope is to offer their guests a wonderful dining experience that has a comfortable, familiar atmosphere, yet that special touch of class that makes Zoës “the place to go when you absolutely must impress your guests.”
Reservations are recommended but walk-ins are always welcome.
Zoës is a completely non-smoking establishment.
WE OFFER A CASH DISCOUNT OF 3%
Beginning in 2006, we have been serving the finest quality food to the Virginia Beach Oceanfront. Our goal, from day one has been to make damn good food, with honest ingredients while being kind to those we meet along the way.
We offer Terrace seating. Our Terrace is protected from inclement weather and heated for year round dining. It is NOT air conditioned. We do have ceiling fans and cooling fans for the warmer days.
We are proud to present our guests with a dinner menu free of hydrogenated oils, and high fructose corn syrup, yet full of flavor that only the freshest ingredients from local sources can provide.
At Terrapin restaurant, we are very passionate about supporting sustainable organic farmers and local watermen, as well as preserving the integrity of our menu and products.
Aldo's award winning wine bar & wine list has been thriving for over 32 years, receiving accolades from wine spectator and wine enthusiasts magazines. Offering locally sourced seafood and produce daily.
We feature delicious food (some gluten free), wonderful wines, superb service and excellent value!
- Our new Pungo location in Virginia Beach pulls out all the stops!
We feature 33 TVs, A Game Room for the kids, 20 Beers on tap, And all the Satellite sports packages!
We pride ourselves in our Award-Winning Menu complete with Appetizers, Salads, Sandwiches, Seafood,
and of course, PIZZA!!
Reservations may not be available on certain days or during certain times.
During those times, walk-ins are welcome and encouraged.
Walk-ins are subject to a first come, first serve basis on our waitlist.
For questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call - 757-689-8886
**Table Requests: We attempt to honor all specific table requests such as a booth, high top, or outdoor seating. We are able to honor those requests 90% of the time. However, there are some occasions where a specific request may not be available at the time of your reservation.
Scratch Kitchen with Latin American inspired cuisine.
Come enjoy a cocktail in our Tranquilo Lounge on one of our comfy velvet couches with your friends, or grab dinner in our dining room for a date night while watching our chefs create our beautiful dishes in our open concept kitchen. With over 90 Tequila and Mezcals to choose from, you'll have the option to sip on our patio, at one of the two full-service bars, in the Tranquilo Lounge or in the dining room while enjoying scratch-made tacos or ethically raised bone-in ribeye.
Open Friday and Saturday nights with late night snacks from 10-11pm and good vibes till 12am.
We partner with local farmers and waterman to bring the freshest ingredients to our table. We offer seafood-driven and locally minded menus focused on quality and seasonality. Heirloom features a mindful bar program with classically influenced cocktails made with carefully selected ingredients and innovative technique. The wine program will be sourced from all over the world, with a spotlight on exciting Virginia wine. We are proud to possess an approachable and diverse list, with bottles for every palate and price point.
Stripping away the formalities of the typical dining experience, The Rustic Spoon is serving up breakfast, brunch and lunch while focusing on quality local ingredients, family recipes, warm service and a relaxed causal ambiance. Rooted in family, friends and food they offer diners a one of a kind atmosphere to enjoy comfort food recipes with a modern and local twist.
- MMMichaelMvipWashington, D.C. Area •15 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoBrian our waiter was superb Kitchen was certainly stressed out, but they did a great job getting food out pretty quick and hotMore infoAldo's RistorantePrice: Moderate• Italian• Virginia Beach•4.8
- WCWendyCvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •15 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoThe food was fantastic and two waitress working even better. Love the atmosphere as well. Even mgr came to check on us.More infoYiannis Wine and FoodPrice: Very Expensive• Wine Bar• Virginia Beach•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerVirginia •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023First time diners. Loved everything about this meal. The service was actually very good. My disappointment was because I was offered either regular water or sparkling water. Two of us asked for sparkling water. When we received the check, I noted that we were charged for the sparkling water. I did not know there would be a charge for this. I thought it was complimentary, like the regular water. If the waiter had told me this beforehand, I would asked for regular water. So, instead of writing about how great everything was and writing about the food, all I can think about is the sparkling water.More infoBeccaPrice: Expensive• American• Virginia Beach•4.3
- LLesleyvipVirginia •10 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This is the best place to enjoy great food, service and, of course, an amazing view of the ocean and surrounding neighborhoods. Our server, Tanner, was excellent and remembered to check back with us even though he was very busy with multiple tables. Loved my sushi roll the Yellowtail Hamachi with passionfruit aoli and my guest enjoyed her hanger steak on top of a Caesar salad. Wonderful!More infoOrion's Roof Garden & DiningPrice: Expensive• Fusion / Eclectic• Virginia Beach•4.4
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Virginia
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover Virginia Beach
The beauty and regency of the coast inspires the neighborhood of Virginia Beach in Norfolk. You can see the influence of the sea in the fine dining establishments all throughout the area. Those who wish to enjoy the great seafood here can choose from a number of regional dishes, such as crab soup and salad made from seasonal greens. Traditional comfort food gets a seaside twist with crab macaroni and cheese. If you are looking for a top-rated Po’ Boy sandwich, you're in luck. Local eateries also offer salmon sandwiches and some of the best fried shrimp on the coast.
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Virginia Beach. Our customers recommend Orion's Roof Garden & Dining, Becca and Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Virginia Beach
As of November 29, 2023 there are 66 restaurants in Virginia Beach. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Italian, Seafood, Fusion / Eclectic, Steakhouse and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Virginia Beach who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Virginia Beach either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Great Neck Village Shopping Center
- Kempsriver Crossing Shopping Center
- Owl Creek
- Lynnhaven House Museum
- Holland Plaza Shopping Center
- Ocean Key Resort
- Ocean Breeze Waterpark
- The Virginia Beach Convention Center
- Lynnhaven Mall Shopping Center
- Founders Inn and Spa
- Mystery Dinner Playhouse
- Lynnhaven Shopping Center
- Fairfield Inn Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront
- Trojan Waterfowl Management Area
- Westin Virginia Beach
- Hilton Garden Inn Virginia Beach Town Center
- Princess Anne Park
- Mount Trashmore Park
- Pembroke Mall Shopping Center
- Shore Drive Plaza Shopping Center