Virginia Beach Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for lunch today in Virginia Beach
New restaurants to OpenTable in Virginia Beach
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Virginia Beach
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Deemed "One of the 30 Places to Eat Before You Die" by writer Lorraine Eaton, this local gem converts first-time guests into long-time fans on a daily basis.
The intimate location (great for a date), tucked away at the north end of the Virginia Beach oceanfront, has become a local favorite. The eclectic menu has something for everyone, including creative renditions of steaks, fresh fish and seafood, possibly the best burger you'll ever have, vegetarian and more. Plus, there's a chalkboard of daily specials, and a full list of wines, craft beers and cocktails.
Open 7 days a week, it's a MUST-TRY in the resort area.
Please keep in mind only street parking is available, its worth it!
Aldo's award winning wine bar & wine list has been thriving for over 32 years, receiving accolades from wine spectator and wine enthusiasts magazines. Offering locally sourced seafood and produce daily.
We feature delicious food (some gluten free), wonderful wines, superb service and excellent value!
We partner with local farmers and waterman to bring the freshest ingredients to our table. We offer seafood-driven and locally minded menus focused on quality and seasonality. Heirloom features a mindful bar program with classically influenced cocktails made with carefully selected ingredients and innovative technique. The wine program will be sourced from all over the world, with a spotlight on exciting Virginia wine. We are proud to possess an approachable and diverse list, with bottles for every palate and price point.
WE OFFER A CASH DISCOUNT OF 3%
Beginning in 2006, we have been serving the finest quality food to the Virginia Beach Oceanfront. Our goal, from day one has been to make damn good food, with honest ingredients while being kind to those we meet along the way.
We offer Terrace seating. Our Terrace is protected from inclement weather and heated for year round dining. It is NOT air conditioned. We do have ceiling fans and cooling fans for the warmer days.
We are proud to present our guests with a dinner menu free of hydrogenated oils, and high fructose corn syrup, yet full of flavor that only the freshest ingredients from local sources can provide.
At Terrapin restaurant, we are very passionate about supporting sustainable organic farmers and local watermen, as well as preserving the integrity of our menu and products.
Due to high demand, reservations may not be available on certain days or during certain times.
During those times, walk-ins are welcome and encouraged.
Walk-ins are subject to a first come, first serve basis on our waitlist.
For questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 757-481-9393
**Table Requests: We attempt to honor all specific table requests such as a booth, high top, or outdoor seating. We are able to honor those requests 90% of the time. However, there are some occasions where a specific request may not be available at the time of your reservation.
The Raleigh Room is the perfect mix of old world and new, a re-imagined social space that nods to the traditions of our grand historic hotel. We've melded modern style and Southern gentility into a new interpretation of the Grand Salon. Relax with a coffee in the morning, or enjoy a traditional afternoon tea reservation on Saturdays and Sundays from 1pm-3pm. Meet for proper cocktails in the evening when the salon transforms into the social heart of the hotel with live entertainment nightly. With its classic, yet contemporary decor, the Raleigh Room is the quintessential Southern lounge reinvented for guests who embrace the good life. Surrounding the Raleigh Room, our verandas provide an intimate retreat that overlook our stunning estate. Garden-style furnishings, lanterns and rolling planters bring the hotel's gardens indoors as a verdant frame for the Raleigh Room.
Scratch Kitchen with Latin American inspired cuisine.
Come enjoy a cocktail in our Tranquilo Lounge on one of our comfy velvet couches with your friends, or grab dinner in our dining room for a date night while watching our chefs create our beautiful dishes in our open concept kitchen. With over 90 Tequila and Mezcals to choose from, you'll have the option to sip on our patio, at one of the two full-service bars, in the Tranquilo Lounge or in the dining room while enjoying scratch-made tacos or ethically raised bone-in ribeye.
Open Friday and Saturday nights with late night snacks from 10-11pm and good vibes till 12am.
Stripping away the formalities of the typical dining experience, The Rustic Spoon is serving up breakfast, brunch and lunch while focusing on quality local ingredients, family recipes, warm service and a relaxed causal ambiance. Rooted in family, friends and food they offer diners a one of a kind atmosphere to enjoy comfort food recipes with a modern and local twist.
Outdoor dining in Virginia Beach
See what locals rave about in Virginia Beach
- WAWizardofAuzVirginia •3 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWe are going to be so sad when this place closes. Have gone here every year for the past 3 years for our anniversary, and the staff always remembers.More infoLe Yaca - Virginia Beach$$$$• French• Virginia Beach•4.9
- DWDawnWBaltimore / Maryland •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoOur server, Jaques, was wonderful and checked on us frequently to make sure everything was great with us. We had the Italian margaritas which I highly recommend. Jaques made suggestions to us and they were spot on. We didn't have any deserts because we were too full from the wonderful food. We will come back in the future for the food and atmosphere. Do try if you love or enjoy Italian food.More infoAldo's Ristorante$$$$• Italian• Virginia Beach•4.9
- MMimiDenver / Colorado •5 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoOur family of 6 had a terrific reunion seated at a high top table between CG’s large front window and friendly bar. Food and service were excellent! Our food choices included 2 dozen 🦪oysters, outstanding garden salads, pasta w shrimp, delicious crispy lamb chops w fresh mint & cilantro, and crab cakes. Everyone loved their meals!More infoCoastal Grill$$$$• Seafood• Virginia Beach•4.8
- JAJoyANebraska •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Would have loved recognition of our 25 wedding anniversary. We mentioned this in our reservation and even when we checked in—and nothing from the server. If birthdays can be recognized—so can special occasions as silver anniversaries! Other than that—everything was AMAZING! We love eating there—which is why we chose it for this special time!!!More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Virginia Beach$$$$• American• Virginia Beach•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerVirginia •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Happy that it was open on New Year’s. We really enjoyed ourselves.More infoTupelo Honey - Virginia Beach$$$$• Southern• Virginia Beach•4.4
Restaurant experiences trending in Virginia Beach
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Virginia Beach
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Virginia
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover Virginia Beach
The beauty and regency of the coast inspires the neighborhood of Virginia Beach in Norfolk. You can see the influence of the sea in the fine dining establishments all throughout the area. Those who wish to enjoy the great seafood here can choose from a number of regional dishes, such as crab soup and salad made from seasonal greens. Traditional comfort food gets a seaside twist with crab macaroni and cheese. If you are looking for a top-rated Po’ Boy sandwich, you're in luck. Local eateries also offer salmon sandwiches and some of the best fried shrimp on the coast.
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Virginia Beach. Our customers recommend Orion's Roof Garden & Dining, Becca and Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Virginia Beach
As of May 31, 2023 there are 70 restaurants in Virginia Beach. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Italian, Fusion / Eclectic, Seafood, Steakhouse and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Virginia Beach who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Virginia Beach either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Fairfield Shopping Center
- Ramada Virginia Beach Oceanfront
- Ocean Breeze Waterpark
- Roosevelt Gardens Shopping Center
- The Virginia Beach Convention Center
- Motor World
- Pembroke Mall Shopping Center
- Lynnhaven Mall Shopping Center
- West Neck Marina
- Holland Plaza Shopping Center
- Great Neck Village Shopping Center
- Courtyard Virginia Beach Oceanfront / North 37th Street
- The Schooner Inn
- Rudees Inlet Station Marina
- Green Run Square Shopping Center
- Barbours Hill Waterfowl Management Area
- Dam Neck Square Shopping Center
- Lake Station
- The Oceanfront Inn - Virginia Beach
- Ocean Breeze Waterpa