- LSLolaSBaltimore / Maryland •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoEvery aspect of my dining experience was phenomenal, although the food was the star of show. French music playing softly in the background, bucolic views of the Shenandoah Valley and impeccable service enhanced the meal. The amuse bouche and rolls baked in duck fat were precursor to a remarkable meal. Peter Michael Winery's L'Après-Midi, Sauvingon Blanc, listed on the Sommelier's choice and recommended by my waiter, was the perfect pairing for my light lunch of cauliflower bisque and Carpaccio di Manzo. I was there yesterday, and I am still reliving every culinary moment.More infoThe Ashby InnPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary American• Paris•4.8
- VvbgirlWashington, D.C. Area •14 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoAmbience is beautiful, food is excellent for the price. Wide variety of wine selections. Grilled Octopus is slightly salty. Striped Bass is tasty and smooth. Parking is a walk which is good when the weather cooperates.More infoHarrimans Virginia Piedmont GrillPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Middleburg•4.7
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoEvery time that I have dined at this restaurant, I have always been satisfied, and Friday was no exception.￼ The food and service was top notch.￼ I took a friend there for their first time, and they seem very pleased and wants to come back again. Keep up the great work.More infoRegion's 117Price: Moderate• American• Winchester•4.8
- BRBobRWashington, D.C. Area •10 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 25, 2023We've eaten here several times over the years and have always been pleased. Love the location in the country, the decor, the friendly service, the ethics, and, of course, the food.More infoHunter's Head TavernPrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Upperville•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined on Mar 19, 2022It was for my wife birthday and her girlfriends get together. From what I was told since husbands wasn’t allowed, she had a blast!!More infoThree Fox Vineyards & BreweryPrice: Expensive• Winery• Fauquier County•4.7
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 5 reservations you need to make now at Washington, D.C.’s hottest 2023 restaurant openings
Washington, D.C.’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Washington D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
18 restaurants that define dining in Washington, D.C.
Sample the tastes that are essential to Washington, D.C. by booking a table at one of the city’s 18 greatest restaurants right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
9 romantic restaurants in Washington, D.C. for every kind of date
Washington, DC’s quaint neighborhoods, spectacular riverscapes, and burgeoning culinary scene all conjure romance. Whether you’re celebrating a proposal, an anniversary, or a long overdue night together, a charming perch is never hard to find in the nation’s capital. A Dupont Circle townhouse, made for intimate occasions, serves top-notch Mediterranean plates on its wisteria-clad patio. Korean and Southern flavors come together at a handsome Penn Quarter hotspot, sure to up the ante on any anniversary. Read on for a guide to 9 date-worthy restaurants in Washington, DC, ready to host your romantic night out.
12 of Washington, D.C.’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. On the North End, a neighborhood with a deep-rooted Italian connection, ring in just about anything with decadent lobster agnolotti in a 19th-century row house. For a gathering with friends, head to the Back Bay, where an acclaimed chef serves up bountiful seafood platters, piled high with local oysters. If it’s a more intimate milestone you’re marking, grab a reservation at an elegant omakase spot in Chinatown. Book a table at one of these top 12 restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Washington, D.C.’s Finest Bars: Where to Drink in the District
With over 170 nations represented in just 68 square miles, the District serves as a captivating destination for diners looking to sample flavors from across the globe—drinks included. As the city’s culinary scene thrives and expands, choosing where to grab a drink has never been so much fun. From unmarked doors that lead to stylish, subterranean social clubs to rooftop lounges with specialty cocktails and unmatched monument views, here are some of Washington, D.C.’s best bars.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Located in the northernmost part of Virginia near Washington, D.C., Paris is a tiny town boasting beauty and peaceful surroundings. Visitors and locals enjoy quaint and quiet eateries in this hidden gem of a location. You can find classic French cuisine and drinks at a local sidewalk cafe or bistro. New-American tapas lure visitors to spend time at a cozy renovated townhouse for a leisurely meal. Folks love exploring nature in the nearby Sky Meadow State Park or on the Shenandoah River before partaking of a meal at a local inn featuring a tasting menu. Nearby hole-in-the-wall diners and Lebanese bistros offer locals and visitors alike a unique experience of flavors and atmospheres.