Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Small Plates and Spirits
Cozy neighborhood spot where you'll always find a friendly face at a nearby table. Great food, nice wines and bourbons. Food is great for sharing. Perfect date night or girls night out!
- GDGeorgeDVirginia •2 reviews4.0Dined 3 days agoFried Oysters, Stuffed Shrimp, and Seared Ahi to start. Food is great.More infoOff The Hook Seafood & Chophouse - ChesapeakePrice: Expensive• Seafood• Chesapeake•4.4
- PEPatriciaEvipVirginia •92 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoAnother delicious dinner celebrating my friend’s birthday. Our server, Nikia, was attentive and gave us excellent service, as always. We split the special lobster appetizer, delicious. Our dinners, wine and desserts were as well. Thanks to chef and staff for another delectable dining experience. We’ll be back!More infoLuce SecondoPrice: Expensive• Italian• Chesapeake•4.7
- KLKarenLSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 18, 2023Made reservations to celebrate my children and my son in law's 30th birthday. It was such a delightful experience, and all who came thoroughly enjoyed themselves. Will be back again.More infoFounders Inn Swan Terrace GrillPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Virginia Beach•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerVirginia •7 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 21, 2023This was my first time coming to this restaurant. My husband and I had our lunch date and I must say everything was phenomenal. The food was so great, I had the glazed rum salmon with mac and cheese and my husband had rice and peas, jerk chicken with plantains. I’m so mad I didn’t take picture of our food. The waitress was very nice and I believe the owner came out to make sure the services was good. My husband and I will be definitely making couple of trips back here. If your looking for authentic Jamaican food, this is spot!More infoCutlass GrillePrice: Moderate• Jamaican• Chesapeake•4.5
- FZFredZvipAtlantic City / South Jersey Shore •97 reviews4.0Dined on Aug 26, 2023The food and service was good. we would go back there (but not from the area)More infoLockside Bar and GrillPrice: Moderate• American• Chesapeake•3.9
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Virginia
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Nestled along the Elizabeth River, the Chesapeake, Virginia, area offers food lovers some of the freshest and most flavorful seafood in the United States. While the area is perhaps best known for its famous crab, local favorites range from dine-in bakeries owned by families in the area to food trucks that specialize in putting a modern twist on famous classic recipes like clam chowder and shrimp scampi. Chesapeake also offers diners plenty of traditional American comfort foods, such as burgers and fries and a surprising selection of authentic cuisine from around the world, including authentic Italian and savory Greek kebabs.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Chesapeake is Luce Secondo
- Crossroads At Chesapeake Square Shopping Center
- Courtyard Chesapeake Greenbrier
- Centerville Crossing Shopping Center
- Lake Drummond
- Village Square Shopping Center
- Plaza Shopping Center
- Aloft Chesapeake
- Taylor Road Plaza Shopping Center
- Chesapeake Crossing Shopping Center
- Woodford Square Shopping Center
- Midway Shopping Center
- Dismal Swamp State Park
- Hilton Garden Inn Chesapeake
- Great Dismal Swamp National Wildlife Refuge
- Marriott Chesapeake
- Greenbrier South Shopping Center
- Churchland Shopping Center
- Battlefield Shops Shopping Center
- Great Bridge Lock Park
- Chesapeake Center Shopping Center