Make a free reservation
Available for lunch now in Glen Allen
Outdoor dining in Glen Allen
Restaurant experiences trending in Glen Allen
See what locals rave about in Ashland
- BBlugrssgrl09221 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThis is our favorite steakhouse in the area. The food is so fresh and delicious tasting, the service, always good, and not too salty to eat like another place in the area. Several selections that I haven't found at other similar restaurants such as grilled halloumi topped with honey, grilled whole pineapple, fresh garlic bread, and beef ribs. There is also no up charge for lamb. This is one of our go-to's for a special occasion dinner!More infoRio Brazil Steakhouse$$$$• Steakhouse• Glen Allen•4.5
- BBrokermaVirginia •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoSitting on the sidewalk under the awning is our favorite. We typically enjoy 3 meze plates and a little wine. I think this is the best way to enjoy Stella's. We go for a late lunch or for dinner. We always think we are going to order more plates but are full by the time the two of us go through 3! Saganaki and grilled octopus are our favorites!More infoStella's - Richmond$$$$• Greek• Richmond•4.8
- TDTaraDRVirginia •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Never disappoints! Service was good, and the food.....always consistent. A nice moderately priced restaurant, that is great for a girls' afternoon out, or a quiet family meal!More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Richmond$$$$• American• Richmond•4.4
- RMRandolphMvipVirginia •9 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Food was hot and delicious!!!More infoFirebirds Wood Fired Grill - Richmond - Short Pump$$$$• American• Richmond•4.4
- ETEmTuxBarVirginia •9 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We met our son and his finance for brunch. Everyone enjoyed their food and it wasn’t packed so it was a quiet brunch.More infoWest Coast Provisions$$$$• Contemporary American• Richmond•4.7
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Ashland
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Virginia
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Ashland, Virginia is a living piece of American history. This scenic city also offers an abundance of memorable dining options. Not surprisingly, traditional American cuisine is the local favorite. Start your day with a farmer's special at a cozy diner. Hit a grill for a steak salad lunch. Why not finish your night at a seafood restaurant where your bass or crawfish are locally sourced? If you're craving a southern flavor profile, then the local barbecue is sufficiently southern with sides like hush puppies and collard greens. For an adopted American classic, try a brick oven pizzeria with elevated ingredients like figs and goat cheese.