Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
If your surroundings don't clue you in, your first glance at the menu will. Painted Pony is not your standard fare. Contemporary American cuisine evidently doesn't mean just another good steakhouse, and the simply written food descriptions promise something new and intriguing for your palate.
The Painted Pony has perfected the fine art of using fresh ingredients and delicate flavoring. An exceptional wine list, generous portions, attentive service, and reasonable prices will convince you to return to "the Pony" anytime you're in St. George.
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoVery good authentic Italian cuisine. VERY BIG PORTIONS. But over all great place to eat.More infoNonna Ina Italian RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Italian• St. George•4.7
- LlindafromsfvipSan Francisco Bay Area •58 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThis restaurant is my favorite in St George for its ambience and consistency. I can always expect a good meal with excellent service. Thought this time, our water weren’t filled as needed. Our server was great, her support team wasn’t. Good value for what you get especially at lunch service. Expanded menu with the new ownership is great I love the surrounding views, Frette napkins and pewter goblets. What class!More infoPainted PonyPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• St. George•4.8
- KSKSokvipSan Diego •12 reviews5.0Dined on Dec 1, 2023Super quaint restaurant with a very friendly staff and a great menu! The chef even came out to greet our table to say hello and thank us for coming in. The salmon was amazing and if I had been more hungry I’d have tried the goulash! We will definitely be back next time we’re in St. George!More infoAragostaPrice: Expensive• European• St. George•4.8
- SSusanvipLas Vegas •12 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 20, 2023We had an outside table which had a beautiful view! The food was amazing as well as the wine choices!More infoCliffside RestaurantPrice: Expensive• American• St. George•4.3
- NMNaomiMiaUtah •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The duck tacos were absolutely incredible! We enjoy our visit each time we have gone to Wood Ash Rye.More infoWood Ash RyePrice: Expensive• American• St. George•4.6
Discover St. George
Surrounded by breathtaking red cliffs, St. George is located in southwestern Utah near the state's border with Arizona. Sunset-colored landscape surrounds this suburban center. The unique makeup of this oasis in the desert means you can grab a quick lunch before heading out for a hike or dive into a good steak after a day of golf. St. George offers a smorgasbord of sit down restaurants and a slew of coffee shops that serve real American cuisine for every palate. Diners can also partake in international favorites like Thai noodles and sushi rolls as well as modern Tex-Mex fusion cuisine.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in St. George is Cliffside Restaurant
- Daughters of Utah Pioneer Museum
- Las Palmas Villa 1419
- Twin Lakes Rv Park
- Las Palmas 1501
- Sand Hollow Golf Course
- Seven Wives Inn
- Las Palmas Villa 412
- Dixie Red Hills Golf Course
- Las Palmas Villa 1511
- Las Palmas Villa 2007
- Entrada At Snow Canyon Golf Course
- Brigham Young Winter Home Historical Site
- Washington City Base Ball And Soccer Field
- Jacob Hamblin Home
- Skyline Shopping Center
- Multi Resorts Villas at Southgate
- Beaver Dam State Park
- Staheli Family Corn Maze
- Tuacahn Amphitheatre
- Brigham Young Winter Home