Palm Beach Gardens Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Restaurant experiences trending in Palm Beach Gardens
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Palm Beach Gardens
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We welcome you to Stage—an integrated, small-plates experience from James Beard Foundation Award-nominee Chef Pushkar Marathe, inspired by diverse culinary influences from across the world. Discover innovative dishes interwoven with tradition, utilizing fresh and often local ingredients that come together in vital, new and flavorful ways.
See our website, www.cafechardonnay.com for our menu offerings and to place you order.
Romantic, upbeat atmosphere with outdoor dining.
Ela Curry Kitchen showcases refined and culturally-focused cuisine from across India in a dynamic selection of street food and fresh, daring thali-style dishes. Ela’s menu draws on James Beard Foundation nominated Chef Marathe’s experiences growing up in India and inspirations from family and friends, most significantly the traditional cooking of his mother and family. Our goal is to transport diners to India through traditional aromas and flavors, presentation, and style of eating.
We are offering daily dine in specials, connect with us on social media and on our website to stay up to date. You can sign up for our email list and get our deals and specials delivered right into your inbox. Sign up on CoolaFishBar.com and be the first to know about the news at Cool'a Fish Bar!
Swedish and American cuisine combined with great wines, cocktails. Sit in the bar, watching a game after work or having a late night snack.
Our bar area is one of the biggest around and our patio is well lit and filled with heaters.
Come and try us.
The lunch menu offers a variety of gourmet sandwiches, small plates, soups and salads. The dinner menu features antipasto, charcuterie and entrees that pair perfectly with the selection of fine wines and craft cocktails and beer.
Salute offers 20 wines available by the glass, over 200 bottles of wine available for retail purchase, and pay a small corkage fee and drink the bottle on site with your meal!
At Salute Market the customer is our number one priority. Without them, there is no us. We are happy to introduce you to our products and ensure that you have everything you need to “enjoy life”.
See what locals rave about in Palm Beach Gardens
- CCCoryCAtlanta Metro •4 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoThis was our first time visiting Limoncello. We saw some bad reviews therefore our bar was set a little low. That being said everything by far exceeded our expectations. We will definitely be back! ThxMore infoLimoncello Ristorante$$$$• Italian• North Palm Beach•4.7
- FAFAMJSLvipWest Palm Beach •40 reviews5.0Dined on May 30, 2023Good food with quality service and ambience. We were celebrating an birthday. They were very gracious.More infoThe Capital Grille - Palm Beach Gardens$$$$• Steakhouse• Palm Beach Gardens•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerFort Lauderdale •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our waiter was very attentive the whole time. Food was cooked fast and hot. I didn’t like the baked shrimp scampi and my waiter offered to take it off the order and let me choose something else. I opted for the classic cheeseburger and fries and it was made hot and fresh in less than 10 minutes. I enjoyed my new years dinner and would definitely recommend.More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Palm Beach Gardens$$$$• American• Palm Beach Gardens•4.6
- LILISDEYPSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our first experience at Carmine’s was fantastic. From the moment we walked in we were greeted and taken to our table immediately. We were also had our 4 month old with us on her stroller and that was not an issue. They set up a table for us and a place to put our stroller with out any issues. The food was amazing, best Italian food we had in a while. Our server Carlos was amazing and very attentive, always had a smile. The restaurant was very busy but somehow the staff made us feel like we were the only one there. We will definitely will be coming back soon!!!More infoCarmine's La Trattoria$$$$• Italian• Palm Beach Gardens•4.5
- DDDanielDvipHawaii •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Excellent food, service and ambiance. One of my favorite restaurants in Palm Beach Gardens.More infoCafe Chardonnay$$$$• Contemporary American• Palm Beach Gardens•4.8
Discover Palm Beach Gardens
As its name suggests, Palm Beach Gardens is a quiet and green city where residents enjoy sunshine, golf, relaxation and great dining. This is an upscale part of town, so you can expect a nice diversity of bistros, trattorias and fine restaurants. Traditional diner fare and American dishes became a staple of Palm Beach Gardens in the late 1960s when John F. Kennedy enjoyed a grilled burger lunch at a department store snack bar. The tradition of American favorites continues to this day, but American steakhouses also compete against Brazilian eateries, French bistros and fusion restaurants. Affordable but delicious dining can be found at various Latin American cafes and bakeries. Whether you're visiting Mar-a-Lago on vacation or taking a quick sightseeing trip, there are plenty of options to keep you satisfied.
Frequently asked questions
Dog friendly restaurants in Palm Beach Gardens include Carmine's La Trattoria, Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Palm Beach Gardens and Salute Market & Restaurant
Child friendly restaurants in Palm Beach Gardens include Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Palm Beach Gardens, Carmine's La Trattoria and Seasons 52 - Palm Beach Gardens
- Villa Tropicana on PGA
- PGA National Resort & Spa
- DoubleTree by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens
- Dyer Railroad Station
- Oakbrook Square
- Dyer Park
- Embassy Suites Palm Beach Gardens - PGA Boulevard
- Inn of America
- Westminster Golf Club
- Rock Springs Ridge Golf Course
- Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens
- Palm Beach Gardens Marriott
- Hampton Inn Palm Beach Gardens